Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to Mark's twitter? I can't seem to find him. I thought it was something like @markrreports, but I'm not seeing it.

Agree on everyone being responsible for their own lives … but I assume your daughter’s boyfriend didn’t turn up dead. And that your daughter did not come home in his vehicle spending his money after he died. It’s just two situations so vastly different.

They may not have known she was dead when he came home, so throw that data point out. And they wouldn't have known he was using her credit card, so throw that data point out. And coming home in her van? Its very possible that GP, BL and BL's parents all looked at the van as "their van", so if he spun a good enough story that she was flying to her mom's home in NY or going off with her friend Rose and told him to just drive back home and they'd deal with it later I can see them going along with that idea. So the only thing that makes the two situations so vastly different is hindsight.

You're both right. Gabby's father did call CaL, and CaL didn't get the call. Not sure what happened but that's the nuts and bolts of it all.
IMO she got a call from an unknown number or something and didn't answer. I don't answer unknown numbers either. There's nothing odd about this.

@audpants

Golf cart driver is back without #ChrisLaundrie
He came out a side entrance of the park and went back inside the main entrances
FBHQhrMX0AkyxT1

I agree the FBI knows exactly who called or texted who and when, but that information hasn't been confirmed to the general public - correct?

I don't know if the FBI has confirmed it, but the people who sent the texts and made the phone calls and didn't get responses have stated it and confirmed it.

But I don't know if LE has the phone records that show this.

You can choose not to believe Cassie but you sincerely do not know what happened here.
i sincerely dont , neither do you but I tend to put my belief in a family that tried and tried and begged and begged for one word on their missing daughter and not ONE person in that sorry household would so much as lift their head to help them so I will never believe that a member of that family didnt have a clue that something was wrong at that point, NEVER!!!!

You're both right. Gabby's father did call CaL, and CaL didn't get the call. Not sure what happened but that's the nuts and bolts of it all.

There's a setting in iOS which mutes unknown callers (without caller ID). It's very easy to miss calls if you have it switched on (eg from health care providers who often don't have caller ID set because of privacy concerns).

Listen I am not saying the Laundries may have some culpability here after she was reported missing. A lot of people are trying and convicting these people and NONE of us have all of the facts. We know that BL had GP permission to drive that van. I don’t believe the texts from GP family started until after her dad realized at some point the van was back in Florida.

Agreed! The threads have gotten difficult in the past week because some feel CERTAIN that his parents are heavily involved and if anyone tries to start any conversations trying to potentially explain their silence, it’s mob mentality to shut it down immediately. I wish we could be more open to things that are only speculation, considering we know absolutely NOTHING about what the parents know.

They may not have known she was dead when he came home, so throw that data point out. And they wouldn't have known he was using her credit card, so throw that data point out. And coming home in her van? Its very possible that GP, BL and BL's parents all looked at the van as "their van", so if he spun a good enough story that she was flying to her mom's home in NY or going off with her friend Rose and told him to just drive back home and they'd deal with it later I can see them going along with that idea. So the only thing that makes the two situations so vastly different is hindsight.

Ok. But what about after they knew she was reported missing and their not responding? And after found dead ? Still nothing. IMO they know their son. Same as you know your daughter.

yea, cause Cassie dont lie:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.......he called her or texted her, she just dnt wanna look bad....as always.
"Joseph Petito said, "I heard Cassie, the sister's interview yesterday, and I reacted emotionally without hearing the entire interview so I would like to personally apologize to Cassie Laundrie," adding, "because I heard through that interview that she hasn't talked to her brother and she wishes she could help and they're not talking to her from what I understand. So I want to apologize to her because I jumped to a conclusion and that is wrong of me." He also went on to request Cassie to "talk to your parents and pressure them into saying something" about Gabby's whereabouts."

Gabby Petito's dad apologizes to Brian Laundrie's sister Cassie for outburst: 'That was wrong of me'

Is no one else completely disturbed by the fact that after 3weeks of BL missing, searches, and air coverage, on the first day CL shows any active involvement in finding his son, that there is no live helicopter coverage?

Are choppers too loud for CL to yell to son?
Did someone make a stipulation about video?
Did LE restrict airspace?

I think it’s all theater.

The parents saw CL get some good press, now they’re jumping on trying to get their own good press for “helping.” The lawyer spit out that statement knowing the FBI won’t confirm or deny, and the FBI decided to run with it using it as an opportunity to get CL away from RL, soften him up, and hope he talks.

If they genuinely had a bead on BL there’d be police choppers, dogs, heavy LE presence. Instead it’s one guy with a golf cart.

Agree. He is in a golf cart with a North Port Police Officer. Yet, the FBI is in charge.

yea, cause Cassie dont lie:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.......he called her or texted her, she just dnt wanna look bad....as always.
She said that the detective (I think it was the detective that NS was working with from New York) called & they were eating dinner - I’m assuming the number wasn’t saved in her phone. After they got done eating dinner she called back & she says she told them everything she knew. Whatever amount of info she told them, she definitely didn’t throw an attorney’s phone number at them - which is what her parents did. Idk why if she had no problem talking to the detective, why she would have talked to Gabby’s mom. JMO. All we’d really need to know to find that out would be did Gabby’s mom give the detective the phone number for Cassie & that’s how she was reached? Or did the detective have to go dig up her phone number? That’s JMO. & I still go back to the Dr. Phil interview when Gabby’s dad made such a genuine apology to Cassie on national television. IMO, there had to be a pretty good reason bc JP doesn’t seem like he’s be pretty big on handing out apologies to anyone in that family in private much less on national television. All JMO.

She said she was on vacation when LE called her, but she never received calls from the GP family. She suggested he had the wrong number after confirming that she checked her own phone records for his calls.
I thought she said she was on vacation in Orlando when they tried to contact them and that is why they didn't respond.

Agreed! The threads have gotten difficult in the past week because some feel CERTAIN that his parents are heavily involved and if anyone tries to start any conversations trying to potentially explain their silence, it’s mob mentality to shut it down immediately. I wish we could be more open to things that are only speculation, considering we know absolutely NOTHING about what the parents know.

I would not be one bit surprised if one of the Laundries was following this case on WS.

In MOO

Cassie speaking out shook the LAWYER up. Not the Laundries.

Remember she said the lawyer threw her under the bus.

Him speaking for them as if the are infants yesterday is very revealing.

The lawyer did not suddenly develop a conscience.

He spun the whole thing back to "Chris and Roberta" feel this and feel that.

Cassie did the right thing for herself.

He's just another snake oil salesmen.

I believe thats why most of us were astonished when he released that cheesy statement yesterday.

Or at least I was.

Out of all the choices in their tool belt to make at the time that Gabby went missing they chose the worst possible choice. And hired a clown for a lawyer.

May they all deal with the consequences soon.

You reap what you sow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members