Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB from WFLA said on the live stream that the "decision was made" to not send the helicopter back up because of "resource constraints." He didn't say this directly but strongly hinted they don't want to spend the money when there isn't news breaking.

Personally I would think they could look at their streaming views and related ad revenue and finance the helicopter if only for the views. JMO though and no one asked me
I think the FBI asked that there be no fly-overs and they don't want to say that.

Is no one else completely disturbed by the fact that after 3weeks of BL missing, searches, and air coverage, on the first day CL shows any active involvement in finding his son, that there is no live helicopter coverage?

Are choppers too loud for CL to yell to son?
Did someone make a stipulation about video?
Did LE restrict airspace?
Could LE want BL to see dad on news channel looking around? I bet BL watches news!

Okay, checking back through over a few points:

Gabby's van was found at the Laundrie's home on Sept 11th, the day her mother filed the missing person's report. So Gabby's mother filed a missing person's report, the police went to the Laundrie home and saw Gabby's van in the driveway.
The camper van was located at the home of her boyfriend's parents in North Port, Florida on the weekend of September 11, the day Gabrielle's mother reported her missing.
Gabby Petito disappearance: Van found at boyfriend's North Port family home

I can't find any information on what dates Gabby's parents called and texted the Laundries. It was most likely after August 30 and before the missing person's report was filed on September 11. IMO

Thab

Thank you I wholeheartedly agree

The "mob mentality" is because even the MOST innocent explanation involves them completely ignoring the fact that GP never came home but yet her boyfriend and her van with her belongings did make it home. They sat on their hands for 10 days.

And that is the best possible scenario for the parents.

Except that he stole her van - how would he explain that to his parents? especially when they were frantically trying to call all of them???
JMO

Initially, he may have told his parents that he drove the van home and she flew to her parents in NY or that she was at her Dad's. It was probably common knowledge that they purchased the van together, even tough her name was on the title. I expect questions from his parents began when her parents started calling. Can't remember when G's parents started calling - but I would guess it was the day of all the 911 calls at the L's house. Some crazy was going on in the L house that day and I think one parent wanted to report to police and were convinced to sit down and shut up. JMO Disclaimer: In NO WAY do I support anything the L's have done.

Last edited:
Didn’t GP apologize to Cassie on dr. Phil? I thought it was over that supposed phone call. As others have stated, we do not know definitively who phoned or texted whom as it has not been verified.
"Joseph Petito said, "I heard Cassie, the sister's interview yesterday, and I reacted emotionally without hearing the entire interview so I would like to personally apologize to Cassie Laundrie," adding, "because I heard through that interview that she hasn't talked to her brother and she wishes she could help and they're not talking to her from what I understand. So I want to apologize to her because I jumped to a conclusion and that is wrong of me." He also went on to request Cassie to "talk to your parents and pressure them into saying something" about Gabby's whereabouts."

Gabby Petito's dad apologizes to Brian Laundrie's sister Cassie for outburst: 'That was wrong of me'
it takes a big person with a lot of character and integrity to make a public apology such as that. Thank you for posting it.

reason for edit was carryover quotes

She may have, but she can't share everything per FBI requests like she had mentioned. We may never know. JMO.
i understand that, but i strongly believe saying, i went camping and i did see my brother but per the request of the FBI i can not speak about what was was said between he and I, that might have came out better then to take a chance on just flat out lying!!

If there was anyone sleeping in that van, it would have been Gabby. That van is not big enough to fit both with the way they had it configured. This is a really small van.

I would imagine both were taking their footwear off if they were sitting in the back of the van, but again, this is a small vehicle. Even Gabby couldn't sit upright in that van as shown in pictures of her in the back.

If Gabby was about cleanliness should would clean off her shoes and bring them inside, not thrown them out on the ground. That's a guy thing, but BL liked being barefooted so he brought in dirt with dirty feet.

While I agree that they may have spent more time camping than sleeping in the van. It wouldn't be impossible or even unlikely to have a sleeping arrangement in it. I have built a platform that I can put into the back of my Honda CRV that my son and I can sleep on. And trust me, a CRV is much smaller than their van. I don't know how they arrange it, but one possibility is that they had fold down tables on the rear doors. With the doors shut that table could hold the end of a frame for their bed. Here is a conversion van using a smaller version of the Big vans must people use and it has a queen size bed in it

@kkuizon

Chris Laundrie has left the reserve in his red truck
@fox13news
FBHSucOWYAUrXkG
Maybe he's going out for donuts or LE told him, "OK. You put in an appearance. Go home."
MOO

If you've never sat through an official FBI interview I don't know how you can say you would completely ignore what they said to you and turn around and start talking to the press - knowing you are going to get an angry call from the FBI as soon as it airs. Ask yourself if you really would disregard what FBI agents asked of you in the middle of a homicide investigation.

If there was anyone sleeping in that van, it would have been Gabby. That van is not big enough to fit both with the way they had it configured. This is a really small van.

I would imagine both were taking their footwear off if they were sitting in the back of the van, but again, this is a small vehicle. Even Gabby couldn't sit upright in that van as shown in pictures of her in the back.

If Gabby was about cleanliness should would clean off her shoes and bring them inside, not thrown them out on the ground. That's a guy thing, but BL liked being barefooted so he brought in dirt with dirty feet.
I don’t disagree, but IMO we need to be careful about what we state as fact. It’s really not a fact that BL wouldn’t sleep in the van. Either one of them could sleep in the bed in the van for a quick nap, we have no idea. It just seems like when we state opinions as fact, this thread spirals out of control is all because we assume the opinions as facts. Is there any source that links that BL was unable to sleep in the van? JMO.

The "mob mentality" is because even the MOST innocent explanation involves them completely ignoring the fact that GP never came home but yet her boyfriend and her van with her belongings did make it home. They sat on their hands for 10 days.

And that is the best possible scenario for the parents.
Literally any explanation he gave them would have been more reasonable that what actually happened.

and that interview was before everyone found out that Cassie has been right there camping with her brother also, ill never believe that she didnt ask Brian about Gabby's whereabouts, never!!!
I’m not telling you what to believe lol. I was just pointing that out. I agree not asking about Gabby is odd. However, he had been home without Gabby once before so…idk it’s still odd to me.

Also, the comments I referenced were from when she came out to talk to the protesters. Just FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody