Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remain hopeful that it was a significant find. I don't think LE will confirm or deny anything until BL is found, but that doesn't necessarily mean the search yesterday was a bust. Finding signs of a fresh campsite/campfire/whatever in a park that has been closed for weeks is a good lead, IMO

I sure hope it's not some weird prank by someone or a random person in the park that didn't get the memo it's closed.

Every fibre of my being is willing BL to be caught and to answer for all this.

Goodmorning everyone!

What do you guys think are the possibilities of BL being found this week? He must be holing up somewhere, Seeing as his parents claim he only left with a backpack, he might have prepared a hidey hole somewhere with more supplies?
I think the chances are better and better everyday that they find his body or evidence of it.

Honestly, I’m having a hard time believing BL is in the Preserve.

The whole point of having a lead time is to get as far away as possible before LE came looking for him.

Why would you hide close to home?

It defies logic, and yet the search continues.

I don’t get it.

MOO

I sure hope it's not some weird prank by someone or a random person in the park that didn't get the memo it's closed.

Every fibre of my being is willing BL to be caught and to answer for all this.

have to admit...this is my thought as well. Anyone could sneak in, and enjoy it...

Did I read correctly, that GP was found 40 feet from the National Park? Does that change things in terms of potential charges?

I read something that stated if the scene of the homicide was outside of the national park, within the jurisdiction of the state, but she was left within the national park it could be a logistical nightmare. Let's hope that isn't the case. IMO.

Brian secretly communicating with parents through lawyer, says ex-FBI agent
  • 3:42 ET, Oct 6, 2021
  • Updated: 8:28 ET, Oct 6, 2021
GABBY Petito’s fiancé Brian Laundrie may be "loosely" contacting his parents through the family attorney and will be found alive by cops, an ex-FBI agent believes.

exFBI Agents have given opinions on other cases as well as this one that have not panned out. I would take this with a grain of salt. In fact, I’d grab the entire salt Shaker.

The offer extended to BL’s Father to get involved, after the parents were asked to stay out of the search acc to attorneys and typical of such situations, seem to indicate that LE searching Carlton Reserve have seen signs of BL alive or of someone that could be BL living in the reserve, eluding the searchers.

Honestly, I’m having a hard time believing BL is in the Preserve.

The whole point of having a lead time is to get as far away as possible before LE came looking for him.

Why would you hide close to home?

It defies logic, and yet the search continues.

I don’t get it.

MOO

I thought the same thing. However, if BL or the L's thought it would be too close to home (so others might think he would never be that obvious) therefore that would be the place to go. IMO.

My point was that I believe he's not

LE, FBI, seem to disagree. They are asking BL’s Father to come in there to help. In such cases, LE often do not want close family members involved, especially if it is suspected they are aiding the person. That they are bringing in the Father, indicates that there is some evidence that BL is in there alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13