Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, just had a thought, if it goes to trial & BL uses the “it was auto- erotic asphyxiation” (i.e. accidental strangulation during sex) I might actually need sedating coz I’ll be so damn angry!

That is actually what I have thought the COD was a good chance of being, for awhile now. It's the ultimate misogyny.
If so, BL was the ultimate misogynist.
If we are talking about misogyny, could this be a hate crime?

The state of Georgia includes gender crimes as hate crimes. I wonder if that is included in federal laws.

I feel the family is pissed Brian Entin is at their neighbors every day and I do feel them or someone related to them or a friend of their’s did this purposefully! I’m thinking Brian Entinncan have it investigated as identity theft and defamation! Also, whoever did it may also be involved in hiding or harboring BL!
Hopefully, the hacker's IP number is traceable; however, I'm not sure how that would work in a format like the one used for the online press conference.

I feel the family is pissed Brian Entin is at their neighbors every day and I do feel them or someone related to them or a friend of their’s did this purposefully! I’m thinking Brian Entinncan have it investigated as identity theft and defamation! Also, whoever did it may also be involved in hiding or harboring BL!
My guess was someone in SB's office. I think they've been here. MOO

Two things I'm thinking of:

1) What is Cassie Laundrie feeling right now.
2) Those photos of Brian grinning with his nephews.

Sorry I didn't see this before I posted roughly the same idea. I'm sure a lot of people are wondering about this...

Question to anyone who can possibly answer.

Since SB is sticking by this whole he’s only wanted for fraud malarkey, if the FBI doesn’t now come out and upgrade the charges.. can we safely assume Brian is dead at that point?
No, it is a legal process strategy when to file the murder charge. Per legal analysts, there is no reason/advantage to charging him now although they still could. It will not help find him any sooner.

Last edited:
Can someone give me the quote or time stamp of the coroners DV comment slip up?

I just transcribed the complete quote after viewing that segment of the video again several times.

Dr. Blue:

"This is only one of many deaths... uh, uh, around the country...uh, uh, uh, of people who are involved in domestic violence."

I left in his pauses because I wanted it to be verbatim.

Full presser added below.

"Gabby Petito's cause of death: strangulation, coroner says" Gabby Petito died by strangulation, coroner says

Last edited:
My initial gut thought upon hearing the word strangulation was...Of course it was.

Upon further thinking, I cannot imagine what each and every officer who was present at the Moab stop feels about now. She was alive then! And complained about a man who grabbed her throat. And weeks later, she is dead...via strangulation.
Yes, strangulation.

I missed the PC and just listened to it. One thing I found interesting is how Dr Blue talked about other victims of domestic violence when answering a question…which confirmed all of this to be the case.

He was very tight lipped about answering questions…but for this.

I work at a restaurant a couple times a week. Grat added to parties of 7 or more. Menu doesn't state it.

If they add it to the bill and don't state it, then they cannot legally count it as tip credit to your pay and reduce your hourly rate! You and your co-workers are most likely are owed money from this restaurant if they have been doing this.

There is so much focus on which date she died. Does it matter?
I think the focus should be now completely on finding her killer and not on what date she was spotted and where. It might not matter at all what day she was killed. The only way that would really matter is if she was seen with other people during one of those days, for them to potentially be involved.
The date of death can be significant, yes. We know the absolute earliest that it could be as Gabby was seen alive at the restaurant.

We know when BL left the campsite from card use. If she was killed AFTER BL can prove he left the Tetons, then it’s possible he left her alive and someone else killed her.

Ambiguity on date of death opens up possibilities. If there is no forensic evidence that BL strangled her and it is possible she was still alive when he left, it’s up to the Federal prosecutor to probe that BL killed her. There are laws in court that have to be followed in these cases. If there is a reasonable possibility that someone else could have done this… well, it’s innocent until proven guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat