Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone answer a quick question for me?? The picture of GP’s white van in a garage… was that taken by LE in the Laundrie’s garage in Sept? I’m just curious! Being a Floridian (South FL) we don’t have basements so we use our garages for storage (and many of us have temperature controlled storage units for items that don’t do well in the heat/humidity) and our vehicles stay out in our driveways. The reason I’m asking is because if it was taken in Sept, & LE took it away weeks ago, why don’t the L’s park the Mustang in the garage. Doubt the truck would fit, but surely the Mustang would….. another one of those things that strikes me as odd and makes me wonder! TIA
I'm pretty sure those pictures were in the police garage as other reports have said that the Laundrie's garage was filled with boxes and household stuff and the van was towed away from in front of the house.

Can someone answer a quick question for me?? The picture of GP’s white van in a garage… was that taken by LE in the Laundrie’s garage in Sept? I’m just curious! Being a Floridian (South FL) we don’t have basements so we use our garages for storage (and many of us have temperature controlled storage units for items that don’t do well in the heat/humidity) and our vehicles stay out in our driveways. The reason I’m asking is because if it was taken in Sept, & LE took it away weeks ago, why don’t the L’s park the Mustang in the garage. Doubt the truck would fit, but surely the Mustang would….. another one of those things that strikes me as odd and makes me wonder! TIA

Their garage is chock full. No room for any vehicles. There were photos released with the garage door up

It does lend a bit of credence to the story that they emptied a storage locker in there

This article refers to a theory posted on Reddit before the press conference. The coroner made no mention of a broken neck.

I don’t know about that. It seems pretty severe to me. In the following link this pathologist lays out the scenario (prior to autopsy results release) indicating that they can tell if the manner of death is strangulation even 25 days later.

Forensic Pathologist Who Conducted Independent Autopsies of George Floyd, Jeffrey Epstein Breaks Down Findings in Gabby Petito Case

<modsnip - Websleuths is reviewing the link before approving it for inclusion here>

Last edited by a moderator:
Again… they CAN stop. They choose not to. We’ve evolved past saying that we have no control over basic emotions.
Right...they demand responsibility for someone else's action all the while taking no responsibility for their own. Hypocrites. Using Gabby's death and other people's misery to unleash their own inner demons, thinking that's excusable in THEIR case.

Pine boring beetle holes?

They also resemble some of the holes in pine trees I had to have cut down a few years ago. They were made by woodpeckers. Huge woodpeckers. I’ve seen the same thing in large logs that have been laying on the ground for a while. (I basically live in a forest with lots of pines.)

I'm gasping. I just saw the video posted by @imstilla.grandma in which I was not expecting to see Gabby's body. After thousands of posts, those few seconds have deeply affected me. That poor baby girl. Lying there so helplessly for weeks. The blanket, so reminiscent of all the times we've tucked in our children and grandchildren.

Now that I've unexpectedly seen her remains, I would like to add to @TheGardener and @GDawg89 posts of what I want to see happen:

5. Firing squad
6.guillotine
7.lethal injection without the tranquilizer
8. Draw and quarter

What photo are you referring to?

Now that we have a COD/MOD, any ideas why BL would remove/add stickers to the back of the van?

That's actually a really good question. It goes in my mental file cabinet along with other weird facts about Brian. Perhaps Brian was turning the van into his own thing. Perhaps Brian was turning the van into a rolling shrine. Perhaps Gabby bought the stickers as one of her last acts.

I was wondering if the Coroners Report contains the details of the autopsy, whether the defence could argue that the report is 'tainted' and move to have it excluded from trial? Anyone know?

I suspect IMO that he and/or possibly even the report might cite some national or state statistics on strangulation and victims. This would be stats- probabilities based on data- less his own personal ideas. If you google, there are lots of studies. I am not going to try to guess what reports on what years or locations he might have read. IMO.

That tent interior is completely staged. I'll bet it doesn't have any relevance to how they normally arranged it.
I don't know. I camp frequently and admit at my age seek the comforts of home. We have a queen size blow up mattress, Egyptian cotton sheets, lots more pillows, solar bedside lamps and our solar fan. Outside we have a complete portable kitchen, hammocks, a portable picnic table, battery stove and all so light weight its no problem to carry. We enjoy music festival life.

I haven't used a sleeping bag in 20 years. I thought her camp was very simple.
Moo

simplemind said:
Now that we have a COD/MOD, any ideas why BL would remove/add stickers to the back of the van?
That's actually a really good question. It goes in my mental file cabinet along with other weird facts about Brian. Perhaps Brian was turning the van into his own thing. Perhaps Brian was turning the van into a rolling shrine. Perhaps Gabby bought the stickers as one of her last acts.

what are the new ones?

[tried to use the "quote" function here and it failed ...second comment was from 10ofRods]

I've mentioned this before. A former co-worker of mine, who is an honorable man, has a son who was always in trouble for drugs, DUIs, etc. Then one day, his son and his son's friend were arrested for killing a couple. Honestly, it's been a while and I don't remember their motivation. But to my point: What did my co-worker do? He hired a good attorney for his son and appeared in court with him every day. He did not condone his son's actions, but he showed up with unconditional love.

I think it's a head versus heart thing.

For the record, I'm a law abiding person and everything I mentioned in my post was hypothetical. I was raised with a moral compass and a strong sense of right and wrong.

Whilst my head knows that morally and ethically it would be wrong to protect and shield a family member, it would be overruled by my heart, as it would be my instinct to protect and shield a person whom I loved more than anyone else on this earth.

I appreciate that I'm firmly in the minority with this point of view.

MOO

I don't know. I camp frequently and admit at my age seek the comforts of home. We have a queen size blow up mattress, Egyptian cotton sheets, lots more pillows, solar bedside lamps and our solar fan. Outside we have a complete portable kitchen, hammocks, a portable picnic table, battery stove and all so light weight its no problem to carry. We enjoy music festival life.

I haven't used a sleeping bag in 20 years. I thought her camp was very simple.
Moo
Sleeping bags are the worst, unless it's really cold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela