Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO people are not required to display grief publicly
This is true. However, there is speculation (unconfirmed), that BL's continued disappearance has been aided and abetted by others, and speculation is that "others" may be members of his family. As such, lack of grief or expressions of condolences to the GP's family reinforce negative speculations.

We don't know if BL's family has any involvement in his disappearance, and we certainly hope not. But when we consider that GP lived under their roof and was for all practical purposes a member of their family....their silence seems rather odd, and yes....suspicious.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:

I’m about 10 pages behind so I’m sorry if this has been answered. When that photo came out there was some hubbub around it but they determined it was not him. At least that’s the last I heard. It was published the day LE came to the house (or right after). It did look a lot like him.

jmo

Thank you. I never caught that. I was under the impression that he was not on any medication. Hmmm.
If you read it again though, you'll see he said he was prescribed medication not that he took it. If anything it sounded to me like he didn't take it because of the side effects he mentioned.

Regarding Mexico: If the FBI thinks there is a chance BL is in Mexico perhaps they will delay charging him with murder. If the death penalty is a possibility Mexico will not extradite him.
P.S. I have lived in Mexico several times. Outside of tourist areas I stuck out like a sore thumb and attracted a lot of curious attention. Lots of Mexicans approached me, wanting to practice their English with me. BL would have a heavy American accent like me.

Regarding Mexico: If the FBI thinks there is a chance BL is in Mexico perhaps they will delay charging him with murder. If the death penalty is a possibility Mexico will not extradite him.
P.S. I have lived in Mexico several times. Outside of tourist areas I stuck out like a sore thumb and attracted a lot of curious attention. Lots of Mexicans approached me, wanting to practice their English with me. BL would have a heavy American accent like me.
right? And I highly doubt he knows fluent Spanish

Not to mention the huge bounty on his head. He may very well be turned in if spotted for the $ alone, if for nothing else. MOO

BBM. If the reward is big enough ($$$) they will deliver him with a mariachi band leading the way, guaranteed.

Hi
I don’t have a link for a quote I found from the FBI today (on twitter) otherwise I would share it. Can anyone recall what date or when Brian’s phone was pinged at the reserve ( where the FBI have been searching)? Apparently, this is one of the reasons why FBI keep returning to that location.

Hi
I don’t have a link for a quote I found from the FBI today (on twitter) otherwise I would share it. Can anyone recall what date or when Brian’s phone was pinged at the reserve ( where the FBI have been searching)? Apparently, this is one of the reasons why FBI keep returning to that location.
I know of no such report, but speculated this may be what they were looking for. I had (and have) no idea, of course. But, it seemed to me that when they continued to go back they were looking for something specific, and it wasn't "him." MOO

I went to Peru with a dear Peruvian-American friend and while I never drank the water, I did make the mistake of eating a delicious fruit salad prepared by her sister-in-law, never thinking that the fruit had been washed in their water. So I can testify to the fact that "Montezuma's Revenge" is real. LOL. I don't think BL is in Mexico for a number of reasons. But if he is, I guarantee you that the Mexican authorities will be more than happy to send him back. JMHO.

Absolutely. Mexico does not want or need any American criminals. They will send him back just like they did Adam Curtis Williams and Amanda Noveer. They murdered an RV couple who were boondocking on Texas’ North Padre Island. They stole their truck and trailer, drove across Texas 250 miles and entered Mexico at the Eagle Pass/Piedras Negras crossing where border cameras got a pic.

Hi
If there is a phone of his pinging in the reserve, i speculate it was planted there.
Just amateur opinion and speculation, of course.

Not to mention the huge bounty on his head. He may very well be turned in if spotted for the $ alone, if for nothing else. MOO

right.

Instead of spending $3M+ (?) now for our gov to search for him, put that $3M+ up as a bounty. Save manpower. Save equipment. Save time.

Even his own mother will probably turn him in for that kind of reward.

Way off topic: That conjured quite the image to me. DH was pretty close to wearing my coffee.
Ahahahahaha. Glad to be of service. Love a good mariachi band. Let's all hold on to that image; BL being delivered to border patrol with a rousing mariachi band!
A little silliness like this helps offset some of the profound sadness of a thread like this.

Brian Laundrie attorney Bertolino slams John Walsh after ID special on Gabby Petito case | Fox News

Fun war of words:

"I absolutely believe that his family is helping him stay on the run," said Walsh, who also hosts "In Pursuit with John Walsh" on ID.

Bertolino snapped back at such speculation.

"Dusty relics like that Dog and John Walsh need a tragic situation like this so they can clear the cobwebs off their names and give their publicity-hungry egos some food," Bertolino told Fox News Digital, also taking aim at Duane "Dog" Chapman, the reality TV star and real-life bounty hunter who entered the search for Laundrie late last month.

Through a spokesperson, Walsh said he had no comment on the lawyer’s attack, while Chapman issued a sharp response of his own.

"It’s ironic that Mr. Bertolino would criticize the people trying to find Brian Laundrie, unless perhaps he doesn’t want him to be found," he said

OooOOOoooo... those are some sour grapes!

True, but IMOO, when in the face of an event like this, to display disdain is telling. MOO
Meh. Maybe. I’m of the belief that the Laundrie’s simply didn’t like the Petito’s et al whatsoever. Maybe it was justified (like, say, mocking their son and who knows what else), maybe just a misanthropic bent. But, if that’s the case, I can see the figurative finger being front and center.

In my limited experience, (Tijuana, Mexicali) people in Mexican border towns who deal with tourists speak English as good or better than I do. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member