Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
never saw this before, so thanks. i know I have missed more than I have seen on our high-speed threads!

But eventually we will get a fuller biography, I am sure. I now wonder how she went from NY to NC, and WHEN she met Brian.....

SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) — Missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito and boyfriend Brian Laundrie moved to North Port, Fla. two years ago. The two had been dating since March 2019. The couple began their cross-country trip in a white 2012 Ford Transit van on July 2, taking off from Blue Point, N.Y

Upthread, someone posted a timestamped conversation BL had with 1 of the cops at the MOAB stop, and he BL stated he had been prescribed anxiety medication. Anyone know how to find that actual clip?

This is my understanding too. They weren't dating back then, but knew each other. MOO.
SO if they start dating in 2019, hmm. I am glad that someone brought it up. It seems she lived with the laundries for much of their "dating" relationship.. if she had been there 2 years. Just wow. So they were always in his family "nest" until their trip.

IMO people are not required to display grief publicly
I absolutely agree. I would imagine the Petitos/Schmidts are grieving privately on a daily basis. I don’t need to see their private grief and I would feel I was being intrusive if I were to witness it. Their actions and emotions, however, feel relatable. I think the only reason this continues to be a contentious point daily here is that most of us FEEL something is off from the Laundries publicly… whether the ill-timed and confrontational texts from their attorney, their refusal to speak about an extinguished human life who resided in their household, their lack of expression of worry for their son, etc. IMO, we are collectively experiencing the feeling that something is “off” and because it involves a potential murder suspect, the public feels involved/concerned.

Intuition can be wrong, but it’s an important evolutionary tool. (11 Signs Your Intuition Is Trying To Tell You Something — & How To Listen) We don’t necessarily need to witness the Laundries’ grief, but we are looking for something relatable on a human level and not finding anything so far. I honestly think we’re witnessing how we have evolved to survive as a society… we rely on that feeling to tell us when something is wrong and then our brains go to work figuring out what it is that is making us feel that way.

JMO.

Gabby and Brian met in high school. They both attended Bayport-Blue Point High School in Long Island. The have KNOWN each other for 6 years.

Right, i guess i knew that........ but i did not know about the almost two years in NC... so just wondered how she got there, and was Brian in her perview at that time............

SO if they start dating in 2019, hmm. I am glad that someone brought it up. It seems she lived with the laundries for much of their "dating" relationship.. if she had been there 2 years. Just wow. So they were always in his family "nest" until their trip.
From 2019 to 2020 they lived in the wabasso house with cassie and husband and kids. From 2020 to 2021 they lived in the same house with his parents. That is according to Cassie. jmo

Michael Ruiz @mikerreports
Around 4 a.m. this morning, an unidentified man stuck an envelope to the #Laundrie’s front door. Later, this chalkboard was left on their mailbox. Then a FedEx driver left a package on the porch. Sundown in 10 minutes and none of it’s been touched.

Not directed at you as Poster - You are simply sharing the message…

Why do people keep doing this stuff? What are the odds they are going to stop if the media keeps giving attention to these little moves? No matter what the parents may or may not know, the harassment seems so wrong and will not suddenly bring Gabby back or cause Brian to appear.
It isn’t like they are out in town, they are at their residence, their home, and IMO they do have the right to privacy.
This whole thing makes me very uncomfortable. It is concerning for the parents safety AND the safety of those in the vicinity of that home. You don’t keep poking when someone is likely already at bottom. Recipe for disaster…
IMO

That's what sickens the Petitos the most I think from what I've gleaned from their interviews. MOO They truly believed they loved her like a daughter. And, when "they" were initially missing, the Petitos literally thought "they" were missing. They were sick with worry about both kids, and just couldn't understand how these people not only never responded to the countless calls and texts, but never even acknowledged them in any way. Even to this day. SB's self-serving statements that came after her body was found were a slap in the face IMO. JMO MOO

The chalkboard asks ‘dirty laundry to come clean!’ Bet they call police.
Your mailbox is not your own; legally, it belongs to the United States Postal Service. This means that tampering with the mailbox is a federal offense. "Mail tampering" has a broad meaning and includes any act that might obstruct the delivery of mail, from vandalizing the mailbox to delivering a few innocent flyers.

Mail Box Tampering According to Federal Law

Upthread, someone posted a timestamped conversation BL had with 1 of the cops at the MOAB stop, and he BL stated he had been prescribed anxiety medication. Anyone know how to find that actual clip?

The timestamps actually have links to them and they take you to video clips of the time too. Hope that helps! :)

From 2019 to 2020 they lived in the wabasso house with cassie and husband and kids. From 2020 to 2021 they lived in the same house with his parents. That is according to Cassie. jmo
Yesss, Cady. Thank you. MOO

Why do people keep doing this stuff? What are the odds they are going to stop if the media keeps giving attention to these little moves? No matter what the parents may or may not know, the harassment seems so wrong. It isn’t like they are out in town, they are at their residence, their home, and IMO they do have the right to privacy.
This whole thing makes me very uncomfortable. It is concerning for the parents safety AND the safety of those in the vicinity of that home. You don’t keep poking when someone is likely already at bottom. Recipe for disaster…
IMO

I really wish they could be shuttled off to someplace private.... LE won't lose sight of them, but the constant gawkers might go away if the house were empty.

Why do people keep doing this stuff? What are the odds they are going to stop if the media keeps giving attention to these little moves? No matter what the parents may or may not know, the harassment seems so wrong and will not suddenly bring Gabby back or cause Brian to appear. It isn’t like they are out in town, they are at their residence, their home, and IMO they do have the right to privacy.
IMO

And I think it also opens the floor for the Laundrie family to be seen as victims due to the harassment..which then leads to some folks sympathizing with them when maybe they ordinarily wouldn't. And I doubt the folks leaving things want that particular outcome..

She went to NY in June for a relative's high school graduation. Think it was her younger brother/half-brother. They left on the trip from NY but the van work was done in FL. Pictures are posted on BL's IG I think. So she was in FL when the van was acquired.

Gabby Petito: Police search for missing NY woman; van found in Florida

JMO

So the van work was done in Florida and then they drove it back to New York to leave on their trip from there? Seems like a lot of extra driving. There must have been a reason that I haven't seen yet for that.

Why do people keep doing this stuff? What are the odds they are going to stop if the media keeps giving attention to these little moves? No matter what the parents may or may not know, the harassment seems so wrong and will not suddenly bring Gabby back or cause Brian to appear.
It isn’t like they are out in town, they are at their residence, their home, and IMO they do have the right to privacy.
IMO
I bet that's why he deleted it. I bet you're right, Tiff and the company made him take it down. MOO

Gabby and Brian met in high school. They both attended Bayport-Blue Point High School in Long Island. The have KNOWN each other for 6 years.

Hard to say if they dated in high school. This source says they did. But it leaves out to he known NC info (where I believe GP lived with a godparent.)

Gabby & Brian had ‘very high highs and very low lows, say school pals

Still, it's a useful article because it has statements from identified people who knew them back then.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members