Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it's my hope the FBI isn't mucking about in the bank accts of the Laundries' attorney, the Laundries' and their extended family members. They'd need warrants to do it legally and I don't see how they could get those based on what we know now.

We all want BL found but I don't want that if it means giving the government even more power.
JMO
They may already have the parents' agreement to examine their finances to prove they are not supporting a fugitive BL moo

He’s probably there in plain sight. It’s all so hyped up everyone is frantically searching, random places where he MAY be hiding, standing in front of houses with signs and banners screeching at his family, drones inspecting veg patches. Tv celebrities allowed to trample over the investigation

Bit of a circus it seems. Hope there is someone calm and measured behind the scenes

I agree and have always thought his best bet was to hide in plain sight. He could even be a protestor?! (I kid of course....) :p:D

Brian Laundrie Update: Parents’ Home Turned Into Tourist Attraction, People Take Photos

Bit of a circus, yup!

ac30a034119e0189873e0ebfd8b8226f

Last week, a Pennsylvania woman dropped off a laundry basket and a sign reading, “Dirty Laundrie come clean” on their lawn.

The family home of Brian Laundrie in North Port, Florida has turned into a tourist attraction, as curious visitors travel from far and wide to see where he lived, while police ramp up their hunt for the missing man.

Media have been camped outside the Laundrie home since Brian’s disappearance as occasional visits from FBI investigators and local police spark theories about the mysterious case.

However the home, a humble, single-level, yellow house, is also increasingly attracting the attention of other people.
hqdefault-4702.jpg

In videos uploaded to Twitter, a number of cars were filmed doing drive-bys past the Laundrie home.

In one video, filmed by protester Jonathan Lee Riches, two women in a convertible cruise past the home, with the driver slowing to crawling speed to allow her passenger to take photos of the house.

In another bizarre video, also filmed by Mr Riches, a car slowly drives past the Laundrie house blasting the song Somebody’s Watching Me by Rockwell.

The lyrics of the song are about a man worrying about people watching him.

“All I want is to be left alone in my average home, but why do I always feel like I’m in the Twilight zone? And I always feel like somebody’s watching me and I have no privacy,” Rockwell sings.

“I always feel like somebody’s watching me, tell me is it just a dream?”
Absolutely sickening. It's vile and just beyond me. I feel MSM and other "creators" need to stop videoing these attention seeking fools.

No airtime = no 5 minutes of fame.

Brian Laundrie Update: Parents’ Home Turned Into Tourist Attraction, People Take Photos

Bit of a circus, yup!

Last week, a Pennsylvania woman dropped off a laundry basket and a sign reading, “Dirty Laundrie come clean” on their lawn.

The family home of Brian Laundrie in North Port, Florida has turned into a tourist attraction, as curious visitors travel from far and wide to see where he lived, while police ramp up their hunt for the missing man.

Media have been camped outside the Laundrie home since Brian’s disappearance as occasional visits from FBI investigators and local police spark theories about the mysterious case.

However the home, a humble, single-level, yellow house, is also increasingly attracting the attention of other people.

In videos uploaded to Twitter, a number of cars were filmed doing drive-bys past the Laundrie home.

In one video, filmed by protester Jonathan Lee Riches, two women in a convertible cruise past the home, with the driver slowing to crawling speed to allow her passenger to take photos of the house.

In another bizarre video, also filmed by Mr Riches, a car slowly drives past the Laundrie house blasting the song Somebody’s Watching Me by Rockwell.

“All I want is to be left alone in my average home, but why do I always feel like I’m in the Twilight zone? And I always feel like somebody’s watching me and I have no privacy,” Rockwell sings.

I do feel bad for the neighbors. I know some are profiting from it, but some are having to endure noises, music, protesting, and lots of traffic. How frustrating for them.

They may already have the parents' agreement to examine their finances to prove they are not supporting a fugitive BL moo

Anything is possible, of course. And maybe that happened. I know I would never voluntarily agree to that. And it wouldn't be up to me to prove to the FBI I'm innocent of anything. But I guess it could happen. I'm pretty sure though no attorney would allow his/her accounts to be examined without a warrant. And even then it's a big deal if it's his/her work/trust account. Opening that up would expose other clients' affairs.

JMO

I can't help, but think that he is somewhere in that Reserve. Seems like LE has more that they are going on then the parent's word. If he is there somewhere, he isn't in good shape at all. Lived in those parts a long time ago, place is loaded with rattlesnakes and alligators.

Maybe he left a note!
A suicide note!

Reactions: d4j
Part of me believes that he was experiencing declining health. I can't help but think he was aware of it, and this is the sole reason for going home to his parents for a week in mid August. Idk, he just seems very fragile to me. I can't imagine he is doing well if actually alive right now. It seems he really needs to be with his parents. He is going on 24, and he still lives at home like a teenager. Why? He ran home to them twice when things got tough for him while out on the road. How can he possibly be thriving with his anxiety level. If alive, he will eventually be back at that house. JMO
To me, he doesn’t appear fragile at all. For some reason, in a moment when he was being slick and manipulative (i.e. at Moab), he mentioned anxiety. I don’t believe we can even guess what he was up to with that statement, given the context. Maybe he was cruising for pity or sympathy or to bring LE over to his side. Maybe he simply wanted to get all the attention for himself to distract from GP’s well-founded anxiety.
He was exceptionally chary about getting involved with LE: “how do I make this go away” to me sound like the words of prior experience. Bizarre IMO It seems odd to me that that’s such a focus of his anxiety. Sure it’s likely everyone gets anxious when the blue lights flash, but IMO asking LE how to make a problem you caused go away doesn’t naturally trip off the tongue.
IMO he’s used to being able to “make things go away”. That would be exactly a reason to pretend nothing happened (i.e. he hadn’t killed GP) as well as to run away when he has to face the consequences. E.g. If I stay out of sight, this will all go away.
He’s dependent. He’s never had to do for himself. He doesn’t seem to be financially independent in the least. That’s rarely an illness at 24 IME, but often these days, a way to save money. However, he doesn’t seem to have had any money of his own, so he won’t fit that box. IMO he has no wish to be independent, momma’s always picked up for him, and if not momma, GP. All the while, he can pretend his problem “went away”.
His fragility is his ego IMO.

Audrey Conklin on Twitter
About the cadaver/HRD dog at yesterday’s #BrianLaundrie search @ Carlton Reserve The Pasco County sheriff told @mikerreports
yesterday: “We have two K9 units assisting North Port PD/Sarasota Sheriff's Office/FBI - one human remains detection (HRD) K9 and one K9 trainer.” 1/3
7:38 AM · Oct 15, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

“It's important to note that the K9 trainer drives a vehicle that says ‘Arson Investigation’ on it, but they have not requested our arson K9 or investigators. This trainer simply helps train our HRD K9s and is acting essentially as a ‘spotter’ for the working K9's safety.” 2/3

“The HRD [cadaver] K9 assisting is handled by one of our Forensic Investigators, so you may see a PSO Forensics vehicle as well. This is not the first time we have been requested.” 3/3

Maybe he left a note!
A suicide note!

This is a fair thought. One I considered even initially. Then I wondered why go pick up the car and wait a total of 5 days after he left to alert LE to your concerns. Everyone is different as a parent, but I feel I would have been concerned the very first night he didn’t come home, note or no note.

I do feel bad for the neighbors. I know some are profiting from it, but some are having to endure noises, music, protesting, and lots of traffic. How frustrating for them.

Yup profiting and other neighbors suffering!

Brian Laundrie's neighbors reportedly rent property to media

Some of the fugitive’s neighbors are making a quick buck by charging media outlets as much as $3,500 a week to camp out in their yards.

More enterprising nabes also have been providing tents, internet service, chairs, water and even bathroom access to the throng of reporters gathered in North Port, the outlet reported. CBS News, Fox News and ABC News are among the outlets that have rented out spots.

Demand for space on private property grew when police cracked down on the media circus by banning journalists from parking on the streets and disrupting traffic in the neighborhood.

Tempers recently boiled over when a neighbor was caught on video walking toward two protesters in the area and yelling at them after claiming they had trespassed on his property, according to Newsweek.
brian-laundrie-neighbors-7.jpg

brian-laundrie-neighbors-2.jpg

brian-laundrie-neighbors-5.jpg

“You ain’t no f—- sleuth! You can sit here all you want with your megaphone. I don’t care, but you come on my property again, I’m going to f—- beat your a—-,” the neighbor can be heard saying in the clip posted on Twitter by Brian Entin of News Nation Now.

“You’re going to prison!” the protester shouts back at the neighbor, who was reportedly arrested later and charged with battery, according to Fox News.

Last edited:
Agree. In no way do I mean to excuse BL for what he did to GP. She was the victim here, and BL's actions after the fact are shameful. But yes, as I've said many times, it appears that in the weeks leading up to her death, BL was spiraling (jmo). If he was having a mental health issue then, it wasn't going to magically improve after he got back to FL. So like you said, if he's still alive and on the run, he might not be in very good shape, mentally.
BBM It was this that gave some credence (personally) to the possibility that DD did in fact speak with BL in the pickup truck in NC/Tennessee when he said he was lost and needing directions to California. It wasn't difficult for me to imagine he might actually be that confused. To my knowledge, this meeting has not been ruled out. MOO

Hiker who claimed Brian Laundrie sighting near Appalachian Trail says FBI 'took a lot of notes' during meeting

This is a fair thought. One I considered even initially. Then I wondered why go pick up the car and wait a total of 5 days after he left to alert LE to your concerns. Everyone is different as a parent, but I feel I would have been concerned the very first night he didn’t come home, note or no note.
Now, apparently, he left on Monday, not Tuesday. They had their lawyer contact LE on Friday, IIRC. Then waited until the next day to even mention the locality of the Mustang. So that's 5-6 days....to have the story come out in dribbles. I don't think they had or have much worry that his life was/is in danger. IMO

Last edited:
I find myself being shocked by each offensive statement by SB, the Laundries' attorney. But then I caution myself by remembering who hired him and who must be in agreement with all of his representation. He does work for the Laundries; they are in charge of hiring and firing him. They must agree with his POV. At least they're consistent. Of course this is only my view and opinion.

MOO I think they have been assuming that from the beginning, with a small caveat that they did go into the search pretty armed so they may have also thought he may be alive but suicidal - with suicide by cop being on the menu. But also, SWAT and other elite LE forces love their gear and will wear it every chance they get because you just never know when you will need it. If I were seeing large police presence quickly showing up at the more likely BL sightings and doing a search, I might be more inclined to believe they think he is on the run. But that hasn't been happening, so I still lean heavily toward dead in a swamp and they have reason to believe it.

I am thinking of a few other missing folks we analyzed extensively on WS and they were just dead in water, tough to trace because of weather or terrain. (Teleka Patrick, Timothy Cunningham come to mind). They were both well educated and people imagined all sorts of scenarios, but.... to no avail.

I hadn't considered a possible suicide note as being one of the main reasons for the intense focus on the reserve. IMO the delay in the reporting would have me leaning towards a faked suicide, if anything.

Bit of a circus, yup!

hqdefault-4702.jpg

It's THIS, that keeps the media coming back day after day. Without THIS, would the media pack up, go home, on to the next story?

The media, Tik Tok, Twitter, television celebrities, forums like WS, FB are keeping GPs story alive.

It is my believe, if the neighbors were bothered or felt threaten they would contact NPPD. Neighbors have allowed or rented property to the media, allowed protesters in their yards, and apparently not overly complaining to LE, as I don't see a continuous presence.

MOO....

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Let’s hope today is the day as I hope everyday. I’m still a yo-yo on whether BL is alive or not. Part of me thinks the longer this goes on the more likely they’d have found a body by now but then the other part is, that is a huge preserve so maybe they wouldn’t. All I can think of is the longer this takes the harder it is on gabbys family.
My husband watched GP’s Vanlife video last night and he thought it was amazing, he said she was very talented and he watches a lot of van life videos because of our van, he got quite upset and said it’s not fair that someone just snuffed out her life when she had such a beautiful soul and could have really made something of herself with her videos, he also said the only good thing to come out of this is that she has reached the world and brought light to the fact that things like DV can happen, she reached us in a tiny flat in Portsmouth UK. We really hope her family can get justice sooner rather than later, fingers and toes crossed. MOO

These people are PROFITING from the death of 22 year old. Gaining Money, moments of fame on camera, likes, clicks ... How vile!

Yup profiting and other neighbors suffering!

Brian Laundrie's neighbors reportedly rent property to media

Some of the fugitive’s neighbors are making a quick buck by charging media outlets as much as $3,500 a week to camp out in their yards.

More enterprising nabes also have been providing tents, internet service, chairs, water and even bathroom access to the throng of reporters gathered in North Port, the outlet reported. CBS News, Fox News and ABC News are among the outlets that have rented out spots.

Demand for space on private property grew when police cracked down on the media circus by banning journalists from parking on the streets and disrupting traffic in the neighborhood.

Tempers recently boiled over when a neighbor was caught on video walking toward two protesters in the area and yelling at them after claiming they had trespassed on his property, according to Newsweek.
brian-laundrie-neighbors-7.jpg

brian-laundrie-neighbors-2.jpg

brian-laundrie-neighbors-5.jpg

“You ain’t no f—- sleuth! You can sit here all you want with your megaphone. I don’t care, but you come on my property again, I’m going to f—- beat your a—-,” the neighbor can be heard saying in the clip posted on Twitter by Brian Entin of News Nation Now.

“You’re going to prison!” the protester shouts back at the neighbor, who was reportedly arrested later and charged with battery, according to Fox News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor