Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She lived in Carolina Beach, NC before moving to Florida. So January/February 2019 is a good fit for moving to Florida from all teh various MSM articles I have seen. Rose, the friend, might also have said when she discussed the BFF search site she met GP on.

Gabby Petito once lived in Wilmington; friends share memories - WWAY TV
never saw this before, so thanks. i know I have missed more than I have seen on our high-speed threads!

But eventually we will get a fuller biography, I am sure. I now wonder how she went from NY to NC, and WHEN she met Brian.....

You make an important point here. Citizens often get frustrated with LE when they are not permitted to help with a search. Aside from the possibility of getting injured, they often unwittingly destroy evidence.

Amateur opinion and speculation

What about printing posters with his photo and go around the communities close to Reserve. Hard to believe but a lot of people dont listen to the news. Amazes me when comedians go around with a photo of...say a president or senator and the people they ask dont have a clue who it is.

Absolutely. Mexico does not want or need any American criminals. They will send him back just like they did Adam Curtis Williams and Amanda Noveer. They murdered an RV couple who were boondocking on Texas’ North Padre Island. They stole their truck and trailer, drove across Texas 250 miles and entered Mexico at the Eagle Pass/Piedras Negras crossing where border cameras got a pic.
And Marine Corporal Cesar Laurean, who was born in Mexico, fled to Mexico after murdering his eight-months-pregnant girlfriend and was subsequently caught and extradited. He is now serving life in prison.

never saw this before, so thanks. i know I have missed more than I have seen on our high-speed threads!

But eventually we will get a fuller biography, I am sure. I now wonder how she went from NY to NC, and WHEN she met Brian.....
It's been said that she went to high school with Brian and they were on-again off-again boyfriend-girlfriend, but what I can recall reading here is that there seems to be a gap in what we know after that. As you said, why/when did she move to NC and when did she reconnect with him and how.

Notwithstanding monetary reward, Who has the most to gain as a result of locating Laundrie? And, I suppose, the alternate interest would be, who has the most to loose as the result of locating him (excepting Laundrie himself)?

I’m about 10 pages behind so I’m sorry if this has been answered. When that photo came out there was some hubbub around it but they determined it was not him. At least that’s the last I heard. It was published the day LE came to the house (or right after). It did look a lot like him.

jmo

Gabby and Brian met in high school. They both attended Bayport-Blue Point High School in Long Island. The have KNOWN each other for 6 years.

Notwithstanding monetary reward, Who has the most to gain as a result of locating Laundrie? And, I suppose, the alternate interest would be, who has the most to loose as the result of locating him (excepting Laundrie himself)?
A very good way to look at it. If he "disappeared permanently" perhaps those close to him could go on with their lives as there'd never be an arrest, no trial, and people would forget about this sooner than later.

It's deleted, Here's what it said and it included vid footage

Michael Ruiz
@mikerreports

·
16m

Around 4 a.m. this morning, an unidenfitifed man stuck an envelope to the #Laundrie’s front door. Later, this chalkboard was left on their mailbox. Then a FedEx driver left a package on the porch. Sundown in 20 minutes and none of it’s been touched.

If it were me, I wouldn't touch it, either. If I didn't order it and if I didn't get the text message that it was delivered, then I wouldn't touch it for HOURS. I'd probably eventually use a shovel to drop it into the trash can. God only knows who is sending what to their address.

Meh. Maybe. I’m of the belief that the Laundrie’s simply didn’t like the Petito’s et al whatsoever. Maybe it was justified (like, say, mocking their son and who knows what else), maybe just a misanthropic bent. But, if that’s the case, I can see the figurative finger being front and center.

we truly know nothing about the previous relationships.

Michael Ruiz @mikerreports
Around 4 a.m. this morning, an unidentified man stuck an envelope to the #Laundrie’s front door. Later, this chalkboard was left on their mailbox. Then a FedEx driver left a package on the porch. Sundown in 10 minutes and none of it’s been touched.
The chalkboard asks ‘dirty laundry to come clean!’ Bet they call police.

It's been said that she went to high school with Brian and they were on-again off-again boyfriend-girlfriend, but what I can recall reading here is that there seems to be a gap in what we know after that. As you said, why/when did she move to NC and when did she reconnect with him and how.
Maybe FB that seems to be the culprit in a lot of mysteries! jmo

This is my understanding too. They weren't dating back then, but knew each other. MOO.

A people magazine article came out a few weeks ago that included interviews with high school friends who said they were dating. I can't link because I read it in the paper magazine.

Edit at least part of the article is online

The couple's relationship began when she was a sophomore and he was a junior at Long Island's Bayport-Blue Point High School. The romance was on-again, off-again to the point that sometimes it was hard for friends to know if the couple were together.

The pair seemed to fall in and out of love, but friends say they didn't see anything concerning between them.

"I never saw any sort of physical abuse," Gabby's high school friend Alyssa Chen tells PEOPLE exclusively in this week's issue.

https://people-com.cdn.ampproject.o...side-gabby-petito-case-free-spirit-living-the

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member