Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please ask whose Scribd account you are linking and what y’all are seeing there ? All I get is a sign in or create an account screen.
Thanks
Why would there have been an issue with BL talking to LE, if he didn't know where Gabby was? He shouldn't have had anything to fear, unless he had harmed her.

Interesting. My thoughts were if we reversed the words, I would have thought BL would be the one, then demonstrating those Stockholm symptoms. But you may be right, maybe it would make him appear to be the aggressor, more directly. Thank you for sharing this! Interesting article! MOO!
Enjoy it, there are newer ones online and worth studying.
Thing is- it's nothing at all to do with the words that people use.
It's more about training to recognise the place that is issuing those words and what's going on there..
IMO

I do believe the door is closing but I agree it probably makes no difference, I think it just gets the mind going. I find it so eerie. I know I’ve wondered what could have happened had the Bethune stopped & called out.

We would have a totally different story arc. Unless BL was able to BS his way out if it as he usually did. Wish they had stopped.

I think they met on some sort of friendship app, but she does say they spent a lot of time together including when Gabby wanted a place to stay when they [Gabby and Brian] were arguing.

She also says they were only to call each other around the 29th, from Yellowstone, not that she was going to meet them in Yellowstone.

Please correct me if you have a good source.

I think GP's parent DID look at the card activity and was alarmed to see the expenditures in IL.

jmo
Oh yes!

We think we have a good handle on a timeline. Can you imagine their written out timeline, and all the things that they know, all the research they have done?

And how they have pulled everything together to know exact dates and times we don't have access to.

Last edited:
The thing that bugs me more than anything is the way the Feds are behaving. BL is wanted for some minor credit card fraud and suspected of a sadly commonplace domestic homicide. And they're sending several armed men to stage a no-knock arrest? Not to mention the massive search in in Florida.

It just seems like a lot more than I'd expect for someone who committed those crimes, and makes me wonder whether there's something more going on than what we know about.
Well, I think LE tend to do things in grand style these days. Just what I’ve been noticing in general through the years. What more do you think could be going on?

This is why I think the argument continued for the rest of the day and culminated in Gabby's death in the early evening of the 27th. We don't know where they were between leaving the restaurant and arriving back at the campsite, but Bethunes captured the van at around 6-6:30 pm not seeing anyone in or near the van. jmo
I'd like to know what difference it makes? I know it drives people nuts that some people don't see it but seriously, so what? How does it affect the timeline? Who do people think is the one closing it? Where is the other person of the duo? Why is this such a big deal? jmo
I honestly don't care if the van door was open or closed, or if BL was inside or not. All that matters is that without the Bethune video police would not have known where to search for GP. So it was a very lucky thing that they drove by! JMOO

Have we seen the ‘affidavit and application for the search warrant on the Laundries home’ ? This sounds like the search warrant for the external hard drive to me. Jmo

I don’t know why I said home. It is indeed on the affidavit and application for the hard drive.

I agree, of BL left her alone when she didn't want to be, it was a crappy thing to do and he is an *advertiser censored**. But she knew how to camp. Why would she need to run around asking for help and borrowing phones? Who was she going to call to help her at Grand Tetons? If this was something he'd done before, maybe she waited it out. Or maybe he threatened her. Again, JS saw him alone in the van on the 26th. Where was GP? It's only conjecture on my part, like everything else.

She also says they were only to call each other around the 29th, from Yellowstone, not that she was going to meet them in Yellowstone.

Yes, Gabby was to call her on her birthday August 29th, to make plans to meet up in Yellowstone.

Ominous date....but this if you believe everything out of Rose's mouth.

Her comments:
Brian Laundrie is 'well equipped' to survive MONTHS in the 25,000-acre nature reserve | Daily Mail Online

"Rose was planning to meet them in Wyoming's Yellowstone National Park in September and had even asked her boss for days off for the trip. They were planning to lock in a specific date on August 29, Rose's birthday, but Petito never called."

He might have decided to run by then, although I'm not sure why he would be so forthcoming about GP and the van then.

I guess I just have to swim against the current and admit that I cannot convince myself that he hiked and hitchhiked for an alibi. Nothing about that makes sense. But this is a murderer I'm trying to figure out. I'm trying to reason the unreasonable. LE noted he was acting nervous in Moab. He claimed he has anxiety. There are reported sightings of him acting strangely before the murder. If he took off hiking without GP and acted nervous, anxious, or strange to the hitchhiker rides, that doesn’t seem overly out-of-character for him, imo.

Him killing her after the hike and taking off immediately after? That makes sense. But I know that doesn't make it so. I'm sorry, everyone, for not letting this issue rest. I'll lay quiet for awhile.
I think we have to think how he was thinking at that chaotic time. Probably not thinking too calmly or logically, esp. at first.

Imagine if you had been in a huge argument with your partner and you got so angry that you killed them, and left them in a field in a National Park? And you know that everyone knows you are on a 2 month road trip with them at the time. Lots of video to prove it too.

How rational would you be? I don't think he was thinking clearly at all. JMO

My understanding is the same as yours, but I don't have a source handy, either, yet..

Quick question for you since you have put together some outstanding timelines for us.

I keep thinking the Yellowstone friend was a different, anonymous gal that was NOT Rose.

Did Rose start out as the anonymous gal and then go public?

Or are there two different friends?

Or am I just all mixed up, which would not be at all surprising. Do you know or remember, by chance?

Thanks so much!

I honestly don't care if the van door was open or closed, or if BL was inside or not. All that matters is that without the Bethune video police would not have known where to search for GP. So it was a very lucky thing that they drove by! JMOO
Yes, I agree, but the door closing garnered it more interest and spread it far and wide.

There are these few, rare, beautiful people in the world that do what's right.

Bethune's knew what they had and went straight to law enforcement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en