Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s also a situation that the Laundries have the ability to control in a way and have chosen not to so I don’t know why we’re advocating for them. They’ve shown their lawyer is capable of releasing statements. If they have something to say about the people outside their house, I’m sure they could do so.
JMO.

RSBM

I agree! Google... Cindy Anthony with Garden Hose

Very unlikely IMO. IF they were joint account holders, why wouldn't they have looked up card activity when they couldn't reach GP in early Sept? Her mother says she was worried early on because she usually heard from GP almost daily. And IF they had checked and known the card was used in Illinois, 1400+ miles from where GP was supposed to be, why wait to call LE? Why claim (days later) they thought BL and GP were both missing presumably together if that wasn't what they thought?

I don't think it's possible to revise the timeline to make BL both a POI and a person missing along with GP. I also don't think GP's parents would have delayed calling LE if they had access to the account to track usage. I do think they added money-- they said they gave GP for various things as the trip progressed. But they couldn't track usage.

At any rate, LE didn't seem to think BL was a POI before the "welfare check." Edited to add: I see you say POI has no legal meaning. I think you are right but I believe you first used it in this discussion.

IMO
I used the term in the way we generally understand it.
My point was that he may well have been a POI in the eyes of LE before they made the information public.

I’m sure that LE can determine the difference and if it crosses that line, they will act. Beyond that, I can’t comment on it. It’s also a situation that the Laundries have the ability to control in a way and have chosen not to so I don’t know why we’re advocating for them. They’ve shown their lawyer is capable of releasing statements. If they have something to say about the people outside their house, I’m sure they could do so.
JMO.
I don't think it's a case of advocating for the Laundries as such. For me it's a case of people not protesting for the right reasons. They're doing it for their SM presence and if it's encouraged and allowed to continue, where will it end?

I don't think we can be seen to be condoning this kind of behaviour. The Laundries are well aware of people's feelings about them and I think they know their lives are destroyed.

Now it's time to let justice play out in court and not on the streets. Innocent neighbours are being subjected to this daily intrusion into their lives. They don't deserve this.

The Laundries won't break their silence now. It's a pointless exercise at this point. Enough is enough. IMO.

Perhaps he was pointing out the condo where BL and GP lived (GP's friend Rose has said they lived in a condo owned by the Laundries) and where storage was onsite. The Laundries sold their condo on July 30. It is located in Venice, which is on the side of the Reserve CL was seen entering with the FBI. That would make sense to me.

MOO.

Brian Laundrie is 'likely hiding in city where dad recently sold condo'

New details about home where Gabby & Laundrie lived are revealed by her friend

I would be surprised if LE didn't know every single place Gabby and BL lived. Surely they did a background search. Wouldn't they have received mail at the condo, or changed their license address? Wouldn't LE have spoken with every single neighbor of BL's parents, to see what they knew? If they didn't, I don't know what to think...

Not sure of a circus but a traveling carnival type thing he might easily get employment from time to time, lots of Fall carnivals here in the southeast
Haha! This made me think of this song:

I want a big red nose I want some floppy shoes
I want a squirtin' flower squirt it on you
Like all the bad clowns do
I want to juggle bowling pins in the sun
I want to join the circus, the circus looks like fun
I'll sit and work the gate or I can guess your weight
I'll even sell the corn dogs I don't care
As long as I am there
I'll hand out baseballs at the dunk tank
I'll ride my funny car laughing all the way to the bank
'Cause I'm a carney man, I'm a carney man
I'm a carney man, I'm a carney man, carney man, carney man
The human cannonball I'll rise above it all
Up higher than the trapeze I can fly
Oh God I'm gonna die
I just gotta get high
I am a carney worker I make two bucks

I wonder how many neighbors of BL have cameras and captured video of cars crossing in front of their house. Would be interesting to see some of the vehicle movements and hopefully occupants as well.

Any further confirmation on whether GP and BL actually lived in the Venice condo?

If they did live there for a few months that would certainly seem to explain the possible "storage locker" situation (that never made any sense to me) since that house closed at the end of July 2021 - after they were gone. MOO
[259 Fenwick Drive, Unit 40, Venice, FL 34285 | Compass]

But why the secrecy? We know from public reports posted here that GP moved to FL in 2019. CL stated GP and her brother lived with her family at Wabasso for a year.

CL closed on her home in September 2020 [https://www.trulia.com/p/fl/lakewood-ranch/12231-hollybush-ter-lakewood-ranch-fl-34202--2036877970] And, it appears the parents moved in when she left. We all assumed from MSM reports that BL and GP simply stayed on at Wabasso. The neighbors certainly never mentioned them as having moved out. MOO But if it's true that they left Wabasso and moved to the Venice condo, they only lived there for about 9 months. And they still spent some of this time at Wabasso fitting out the van into a makeshift camper. MOO
I thought GP's parents said in the interviews that GP lived with Laundrie parents. MOO Anyone recall or know if that's been linked?

Both could be true, of course - that they lived with both the parents and later in Venice.

There could have been a crossover where BL and GP stayed on at Wabasso (maybe Venice wasn't vacant) but moved there later for a few months. This would make their time at Venice even shorter. All MOO.

With all the talking SB seems to do, why would he never mention that GP did not live with the parents? MOO I find the whole secrecy situation so odd. JMO

I think it was not mentioned because there was an overlap and they probably were not in Venice for very long. MOO IMO JMO

Last edited:
I used the term in the way we generally understand it.
My point was that he may well have been a POI in the eyes of LE before they made the information public.

Well, you are right that public announcements may lag. But I don't think you are right that GP's parents had card access and knew BL used the cards in Illinois before calling LE. It also doesn't make sense her family thought both GP and BL were missing and tried to contact the Laundries on that basis if, in fact, they thought BL did something to GP. Just doesn't add up.
JMO

4 weeks ago-their instagram came on live for 2-3 seconds…..boat window….boats in distance…..where is that info follow up ? very hard to navigate multiple threads on same subject….

Any further confirmation on whether GP and BL actually lived in the Venice condo?

If they did live there for a few months that would certainly seem to explain the possible "storage locker" situation (that never made any sense to me) since that house closed at the end of July 2021 - after they were gone. MOO
[259 Fenwick Drive, Unit 40, Venice, FL 34285 | Compass]

But why the secrecy? We know from public reports posted here that GP moved to FL in 2019. CL stated GP and her brother lived with her family at Wabasso for a year.

CL closed on her home in September 2020 [https://www.trulia.com/p/fl/lakewood-ranch/12231-hollybush-ter-lakewood-ranch-fl-34202--2036877970]

And, it appears the parents moved in when she left. We all assumed from MSM reports that BL and GP simply stayed on at Wabasso. The neighbors certainly never mentioned them as having moved out. MOO But if it's true that they left Wabasso and moved to the Venice condo, they only lived there for about 9 months. And they still spent some of this time at Wabasso fitting out the van into a makeshift camper.

With all the talking SB seems to do, why would he never mention that GP did not live with the parents? MOO Did GP's parents say she lived with them? If so, there could have been a crossover where BL and GP stayed on at Wabasso (maybe Venice wasn't vacant) but moved there later for a few months. This would make their time there even shorter. All MOO. I find the whole secrecy situation so odd. JMO
SB could very easily have let the protesters know that she had not lived there, if that is the case.

I wonder why he did not?
Residents committee, if there are such orgs in this art of US should also be making noise about the constant disruption, I think.

FBI could have traced it back and just not let anyone know and it's in their possession, assuming someone else had it. I remember hearing about it, never saw video though. any proof it was BL?
4 weeks ago-their instagram came on live for 2-3 seconds…..boat window….boats in distance…..where is that info follow up ? very hard to navigate multiple threads on same subject….

Haha! This made me think of this song:

I want a big red nose I want some floppy shoes
I want a squirtin' flower squirt it on you
Like all the bad clowns do
I want to juggle bowling pins in the sun
I want to join the circus, the circus looks like fun
I'll sit and work the gate or I can guess your weight
I'll even sell the corn dogs I don't care
As long as I am there
I'll hand out baseballs at the dunk tank
I'll ride my funny car laughing all the way to the bank
'Cause I'm a carney man, I'm a carney man
I'm a carney man, I'm a carney man, carney man, carney man
The human cannonball I'll rise above it all
Up higher than the trapeze I can fly
Oh God I'm gonna die
I just gotta get high
I am a carney worker I make two bucks
I call shenanigans! Lolol!

Pretty sure that's been discredited. Was a video from 2020 from someone else. I can't remember the details but it was extensively discussed here on WS.
JMO

The protestors are no better than vigilantes. Stop harassing the parents.

Walk a mile in their shoes.

Is all big talk about turning in your kid for a capital offense to face LWOP or DP, but it is by people who have never faced this situation.

I couldn't do it. I would help my child avoid capture until my last breath - not because I wouldn't be horrified and heartbroken, but because I could not live with my child in a cage being beaten and raped for the rest of his life or in a coffin compliments of the state.

Just the truth.

If the parents helped him, it is completely understandable.
I hope I could keep in mind that my child may have left someone else's child in a coffin for all of eternity or in Gabby's case an urn full of ashes. The consequences of that would likely be a cage for the rest of his life. Very sad situation, but once someone kills again, they may take someone else's life. I could not live the rest of my life with the knowledge that my own child may have taken another's life, but also that I helped that child flee, leaving the grieving family's life in shambles.

Ok, so looking a little into the reports you shared, they all have a priority level, most of them are priority 5. On a couple of occasions level 4 but nothing extraordinary. On the first report dated 10/09 15:58 it was a public service call from the house with a level 5 priority, however the next call that same day at 18:29 ( also a public service call) is a Priority Level 2… I’m not sure if I’m even reading this right and that means that that call was pretty serious. The only other time we see a Priority Level 2 call is on 09/17 at 18:47 when a call was placed to report Brian missing. Three calls were placed that day to LE BEFORE Brian was reported missing, all pretty regular “no action needed” level 5 calls. So to answer your question JMOO it seems like one of the calls on 09/10 was pretty important. If anyone understands these reports a heck of a lot better than me please correct me as my info is very amateur and based on looking through each report and specific days we know things happened, police visits, disturbance calls etc.

BBM - is the Sept 10 or October 9? I believe it's Sept 10 but wanted clarification. Thanks for putting this together!

I have wondered if BL told his parents a filtered version of the truth right before he left to go hiking/hiding. But then threatened them with bodily harm if they breathed a word to anyone. It would explain why the sister has been mostly left in the dark. It could explain why they were already prepared with their real estate attorney acting on their behalf. They likely know their son will have a public defender. No need to exhaust funds on another separate attorney.

Truly I think they’re protecting themselves, their business interests and properties first and foremost. Maybe BL did threaten them, that’s why they’re not making a public plea to him. Maybe they’re afraid. Maybe they’ve always known his volatility and are worried he will come out swinging so to speak. JMO

I would not be surprised if he threatened them!! Maybe they are scared to death??!! MOO

Perhaps he was pointing out the condo where BL and GP lived (GP's friend Rose has said they lived in a condo owned by the Laundries) and where storage was onsite. The Laundries sold their condo on July 30. It is located in Venice, which is on the side of the Reserve CL was seen entering with the FBI. That would make sense to me.

MOO.

Brian Laundrie is 'likely hiding in city where dad recently sold condo'

New details about home where Gabby & Laundrie lived are revealed by her friend

Were they on the Venice side? They couldn't possibly own a second condo in that same complex and this is where he's possibly been? Nooo. Forget that. I'm having crazy thoughts now bc that would be nuts. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1