Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This, I think. When was last seen? I can't find that. I thought I read that when police initially went to the home the family "didn't make him available." Was he there then? Has he been there since he dropped the van off at his parents home? Maybe the family/lawyer knew where he was and informed the police but now no one can contact him. But I'm not making the assumption that he's been at his parents house this whole time.

LE thought they knew where BL was located... but they really didn't know?! :mad::(

More than likely they “DID” kno
Unreal. They swore up and down that they knew where he was, now they don't, and I think most of us have a pretty good idea of how this ends now.
w where he was and then he took off. Reminds me of the Tara Grant case where the police were at their house serving a search warrant and husband just walked away and borrowed a friends car and went on the run.

Respectfully, unless you have a source for the Laundrie family being formally identified as liars, it's your opinion, so please use MOO or IMO.

Has BL been diagnosed as a narcissist, and has his IQ been provided by a reputable assessor? If not, it's your opinion, and as such please do use MOO. Thanks.
Hard to tell when to write MOO. I see A LOT of opinions without a MOO disclaimer, but now that one of MY posts was singled out, I'll just start writing MOO in every post.

I’m so far behind, the thread is moving fast, so now he’s missing??? And also was there proof he flew back to Florida??

More than likely they “DID” kno
Unreal. They swore up and down that they knew where he was, now they don't, and I think most of us have a pretty good idea of how this ends now.
I think they “DID” know where he was and then he took off. Reminds me of the Tara Grant case where the police were at their house serving a search warrant and husband just walked away and borrowed a friends car and went on the run.

https://twitter.com/gusofftv/status/1439029640841027592?s=21

BREAKING: Atty for Brian Laundrie “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.” @CBSNewYork

So the update is he’s now a missing person too, absolutely baffles me this, the case is absolutely bizarre. They didn't want to talk to the police about their son, but now he is missing they suddenly want the police! This absolutely stinks!

To be fair, for all we know his parents could have spent the past week trying to get their son to speak with the police.

I find it very difficult to judge his parents who, like many of us, would take our children in and then maybe try to convince them to do the right thing. Hire a lawyer as an intermediary.

This could be why BL has disappeared. Because no-one is on "his side". Not his parents, not his lawyer.

I'm not quite ready to go after BL's parents with pitchforks just yet. Let's suppose he has been home. Let's also suppose he does have mental illness or is unstable, or maybe just dangerous. Is it possible that the parents aren't actually protecting him but rather trying to protect themselves and others? Or maybe even trying to placate BL to avoid the very thing that just happened, him going missing. If he had been there, maybe they were "biding their time", trying to handle him with kid gloves so he didn't commit suicide or disappear. Maybe they hired the attorney for the same reasons. Idk anymore. Just thinking out loud... moo

I wonder if they just thought they knew where he was these last several days? If that’s the case he could be anywhere by now. They keep mentioning Florida locations but they’re probably going to have to stretch their reach. New York City or other areas in the NE are possibilities unless he decided to kill himself.

jmo

If this is for real, need to do grid searches in & along the Snake River from whatever remote campsite they were at. Imo

AUGUST 29

Baker said when she mentioned to Laundrie that they were driving to Jackson Hole, Laundrie "freaked out" and asked asked them to pull over and he exited the Jeep.

Baker said they let him out near Jackson Dam in Grand Teton National Park.

"It was a weird situation," Baker said. "When we picked him up he was wearing a backpack, he had a long sleeve, pants, hiking boots, and he had like, scruff. Um, but, he didn't look dirty. For someone who was camping for multiple days, like, he didn't look dirty, he didn't smell dirty. So that part was kind of weird."… Laundrie allegedly told her that he and Gabby were camping along Snake River, on an unregulated camp ground, "basically out in the middle of nowhere." Laundrie allegedly told them he had been "hiking for days along Snake River.
"

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...-laundrie-hiking-in-grand-teton-national-park

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member