Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he presumably has his phone with him bc I follow someone on Instagram that has a lot of followers and kept posting on BL latest picture early wed morning “ where is gabby, Brian, etc etc” and it kept getting deleted. Finally around mid-day wed the comment was left standing and didn’t get deleted.

This could be really important if it can be confirmed. It might indicate that BL doesn't have internet access.

Gabby Petito missing: Protest erupts at Brian Laundrie's home; fiancé goes missing himself

“The family is claiming they have not seen him since Tuesday,” Taylor said. “Our information that we had was that he was in that home throughout this week. Whether that turns out to be true, we’ll see.

Taylor clarified that the police department was not actively “tailing” Laundrie even though he's a person of interest in his finance's disappearance.

“We're not tailing this person, you know he’s not wanted in a crime,” Taylor said. “And it's still a missing person case, so you know, we weren't following him around town.
Of course he has to say this: THEY DROPPED THE BALL with the entire country watching them.

Laundrie uploaded a series of photos from the cross-country trip to his Instagram, occasionally tagging Gabby’s own Instagram.

“It’s a lot easier walking up river holding someone’s hand than walking alone,” he wrote in one post of a canyon ravine.

In between his appreciation of the natural beauty he described, Laundrie occasionally displays a pessimistic view of human activity.

“Zion is proof that mankind can ruin anything even in an effort to preserve it,” his account displays on a photo of Zion National Park in Utah. “Beautiful park just with an unfortunate infestation of human beings.”

“Humans are primates, great apes in fact but I don’t know how great we are as a species,” reads another post from Moab, Utah.
Questions unanswered in Gabby Petito disappearance

Anyone read the book Lullaby that she had posted on Insta? Its about a guy turning into a serial killer and going on a hippie-esque road trip.... Hmmm... Are there such things as coincidences? Add in the songs that were added after she was last seen.... Def odd

Brian also posted it often and made stamps of the dead bird on the cover of the book. I’ve read it. It has heavy depictions of necrophilia (with babies even) and is pretty twisted

Im not sure where they are legally with him….is running like this enough to charge him? I’m not a lawyer. However…..If they can flag his passport in the system….he’s not going to get far(beyond the US). Unless he reverses a Cuban and floats the 90 or so miles there.
I would be willing to bet that he does not have a passport or at least a genuine one.

The 25th is the date I'm going by personally. It was the last time mom talked to Gabby. All other dates seem to be possible hearsay or someone saying they saw/talked to her. IMO

It depends on your standard for "confirm." There is a minimum of three reported sightings in the GTNP area around August 25 - 27, but it's possible they were mistaken identifications.

I just love this la la land the whole family is living in. Girlfriend missing. Could have been murdered? Abducted, eaten by a mountain lion….you name it. He drives all the way back home. She’s reported missing. LE and national press are involved…..and he decides he’s going to go for a hike? The very thing he was doing half way across the country when she went missing. And the family, lawyer and anyone else around just went….ok sure. Perfectly logical and normal. Make sure to wear thick socks hunny? See you in a few hours. SMH.

Heavy sarcasm there. We all know he dipped out and went on the lamb. Still the on the surface logic or lack their of….of him and his family is truly astounding.

can I just say, I absolutely love this.

I feel like there's a lot of stuff being said that's being taken very literally (by LE, the media, followers), but may actually just be poorly worded. Or even designed to sound like one thing, but really mean something else.

So, when it's said that his parents haven't seen him since Tuesday... did they really "see" him? Or did he come home with the van, and leave at some point before then, but has just been in contact with his parents in other ways, and Tuesday was the last contact they had with him? He could have split late last week, for all we know, once Gabby's family started reaching out to him/his parents, and perhaps he realized things were about to blow up.

Additionally, with the backpack, the statement is that he was last seen with a hiking backpack... But was he actually seen with it? Or did his parents know that he had a big hiking backpack when he came home, and realized that backpack is missing along with him, and the assumption is that he has it?

Im not sure where they are legally with him….is running like this enough to charge him? I’m not a lawyer. However…..If they can flag his passport in the system….he’s not going to get far(beyond the US). Unless he reverses a Cuban and floats the 90 or so miles there.

They can't legally prohibit someone from traveling when they haven't been charged with a crime. Once he's out, if the country he's in won't send him back, he could be gone for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshy