Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your mailbox is not your own; legally, it belongs to the United States Postal Service. This means that tampering with the mailbox is a federal offense. "Mail tampering" has a broad meaning and includes any act that might obstruct the delivery of mail, from vandalizing the mailbox to delivering a few innocent flyers.

Mail Box Tampering According to Federal Law
here in the rural south mail boxes belong to the person that lives there, we dont have a mailbox that comes from the postal service, we buy our own box and our own post and put it up ourseves, the mail inside is what you will get charged with if you tamper with it, the box belongs to us!

Not to mention the huge bounty on his head. He may very well be turned in if spotted for the $ alone, if for nothing else. MOO
Oh...I LIKE this.
Although I don't believe BL is in Mexico, I DO believe that the Mexican police at the border or anywhere else in the country are smacking their lips at the thought of being the lucky duck who spots him and hauls him in. This guy isn't a low level smuggler, he's become known worldwide and has a delicious bounty stamped across his forehead. He's a walking lottery win...in dollars, not pesos.
MOOing...

Strangely, when Cassie was asked where the parents were in 2019-2020 she said New York! ???? But I thought that they sold the home in NY way before that...so, puzzling. jmo

yes I still feel this is confusing as well.......
And why did they move into Cassie's house?
And they were apparently in SC ( i think it was SC) for a short period--was Brian with them then??
Sometimes, even though we are not supposed to sleuth--- ya just want to make the puzzle pieces fit for a historical base of reference!

Your mailbox is not your own; legally, it belongs to the United States Postal Service. This means that tampering with the mailbox is a federal offense. "Mail tampering" has a broad meaning and includes any act that might obstruct the delivery of mail, from vandalizing the mailbox to delivering a few innocent flyers.

Mail Box Tampering According to Federal Law
My understanding is that nothing but USPS mail can go in the box. It's why people see menus and other solicitations stuck between the flag on the outside or thrown onto the driveway. MOO

Not directed at you as Poster - You are simply sharing the message…

Why do people keep doing this stuff? What are the odds they are going to stop if the media keeps giving attention to these little moves? No matter what the parents may or may not know, the harassment seems so wrong and will not suddenly bring Gabby back or cause Brian to appear.
It isn’t like they are out in town, they are at their residence, their home, and IMO they do have the right to privacy.
This whole thing makes me very uncomfortable. It is concerning for the parents safety AND the safety of those in the vicinity of that home. You don’t keep poking when someone is likely already at bottom. Recipe for disaster…
IMO

I'm kind of surprised they haven't hired some kind of bodyguard protection or someone to keep this stuff off their lawn and house. It could potentially be dangerous materials, poison in an envelope, or even worse, IMO. Not sympathizing with them, but it doesn't do any good to harass them.
IF the L parents own a gun things could go from bad to worse.

JMO

Not directed at you as Poster - You are simply sharing the message…

Why do people keep doing this stuff? What are the odds they are going to stop if the media keeps giving attention to these little moves? No matter what the parents may or may not know, the harassment seems so wrong. It isn’t like they are out in town, they are at their residence, their home, and IMO they do have the right to privacy.
This whole thing makes me very uncomfortable. It is concerning for the parents safety AND the safety of those in the vicinity of that home. You don’t keep poking when someone is likely already at bottom. Recipe for disaster…
IMO
1000% Could not agree more. The other day someone stated this is not harassment and threw in free speech to quantify the statement. Mind blown.

Made an error. Wanted to reply to Dexter's post up thread just a bit.

Here's the conversation you requested, Dexter.

BBM

Officer Daniel Robbins: (01:08:31)
Oh I’ve got quite a few. Like I said, my wife has really, really bad, bad anxiety and she takes medication for it daily. And sometimes it’s just not enough. Sometimes it builds up and it happens. I mean…

Brian Laundrie: (01:08:44)
My doctor told me I had anxiety, he prescribed me medication [inaudible 01:08:53] I believed that if I took the medication I might put myself off balance and be more anxious. That’s probably just a part of my anxiety.

I guess I was thinking that LE would help them get to a safehouse... and would make sure they keep track....
But then they would be guaranteed that neither party would attempt to reach out to the other, if you know what I mean. MOO

So the van work was done in Florida and then they drove it back to New York to leave on their trip from there? Seems like a lot of extra driving. There must have been a reason that I haven't seen yet for that.

I think the only reason I've ever seen is that GP wanted to attend her younger brother's HS graduation. She posted pictures of the two of them together on her IG. I'm guessing they were close so the drive from FL where they lived was worth it. Plus she and BL planned to drive all over the country on their trip with no rigid schedule so driving to NY first may not have been a big deal.
JMO

Last edited:
here in the rural south mail boxes belong to the person that lives there, we dont have a mailbox that comes from the postal service, we buy our own box and our own post and put it up ourseves, the mail inside is what you will get charged with if you tamper with it, the box belongs to us!

I've lived in the north, west and now the south and it's been the same everywhere. You buy your own mailbox, but once you install it as your USPS mailbox it's got the protections of the USPS meaning no one can tamper with it, steal anything inside of it, or put anything inside of it, other than the USPS. It's not like they "own" it, but they control it once it's designated for US Mail.
Meaning: No one should be touching the Laundrie's mailbox except them and the USPS. LE would need a warrant.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member