GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope her injuries are not from a sexual assault. Poor little girl. :(

So glad she is alive though.

News 13 facebook says some hunters found her! :what:

Apparently according to the news facebook comments, she was found by hunters.

I hope they are not life threatening. :( Prayers and thoughts are with her.

God in heaven when does this stop! :praying: for K. to be found quickly...:praying: she is safe and unharmed.

I hope they catch that you know what :furious: and run over his leg or something for good measure !

Thoughts and positive energy with K. and her family. Poor baby girl.

I hope she will be okay, whatever happened to her.

How often is it that an abducted child is found alive? I'm rejoicing!

She looks a bit like Jessica Ridgeway, who is still missing tonight. Both wore glasses and are less than a few hundred miles apart. I want to know who did this to K. I want him bad.....

Thank God was found. Prays for her, family and friends. I hope she wasn't sexually abused.
Happy Dance!!

I want to dance for Jessica.....

Thank god she has been found, I pray that she can recover and overcome whatever she has suffered

KCWY News 13 - Details are still unconfirmed but as of now, she is alive and being taken to a nearby hospital. News 13 has been as of yet unable to confirm where she was found or the extent of injuries.

That was really quick, thank god for the hunters who helped this poor child.

I am so happy she has been found and hope she can make a full recovery from all that has happened to her ........

Prayers for her and her family tonight ...

I'm way behind...just now reading where she actually got in the car with the guy to help him look for his dog...smh.
Tell the sob to stop by here...I'll help him find his dog, then we'll castrate it...how 'bout that. :yes:

Oh, not good - the facebook page says she is "hurt and on her way to the hospital". Thank GOD she was found!! I want to know what worked in this case... they seemed to be on top of things quick.

Just my opinion, but the Amber Alert issued had a description of the vehicle and the person who lured her. With good information and lots of prayers, this young girl was found.

Ok, unofficial. I got this from my friend in Cody. She was found alive along the river by hunters. The perp has not been caught. She was beaten and/or raped. I'm sickened and just had a chat with my 10 yr old daughter. If I'm not suppose to post this stuff, please delete my post or let me know. I feel like throwing up.

I'm way behind...just now reading where she actually got in the car with the guy to help him look for his dog...smh.
Tell the sob to stop by here...I'll help him find his dog, then we'll castrate it...how 'bout that. :yes:

How horrifying is it that the "Help me look for my dog" trick still works!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: I think those of us on WS's have a heightened sense of awareness and distrust, and I talk to my family about it so much that they just want to shove any kind of food in my mouth at dinner, because they don't want to hear it - and THAT is what terrifies me! I am not even sure MY children would be totally immune to this nightmare!

I hate to suggest it but I wonder if there's any connection between this abduction and the abduction of Jessica Ridgeway from Colorado. Abductions in WY are very very rare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back