GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is no doubt in my mind this perp will do this to another innocent child if he isn't caught quickly. I'm SO thankful for the hunters who found her and saved her life. I just hope no other children will have to ever come in contact with this sick creep. LE needs to find him- fast.

Fourteen miles from the library, so close!

http://goo.gl/maps/3Uhfq

Haven read the whole thread, but where he took her is so close to the airport. Any chance he could fly out?

Glad this baby was found.....and it was a indeed a miracle. I can't imagine what this child has been through. I'd be bugged eye nuts just from being out there--- without the sickness this animal bestowed on her.

Prayers for a quick recovery and mighty strength for her and her family. Just horrible. May justice be swift.

Im soooo happy she was found! Kudos to the hunter hero's! Surely she would have died if not for them!

O/T Kaylynn.. I cant believe your beautiful daughter is 4 already! Time flies when you're sleuthing!

Haven read the whole thread, but where he took her is so close to the airport. Any chance he could fly out?

Glad this baby was found.....and it was a indeed a miracle. I can't imagine what this child has been through. I'd be bugged eye nuts just from being out there--- without the sickness this animal bestowed on her.

Prayers for a quick recovery and mighty strength for her and her family. Just horrible. May justice be swift.

good thought

car rental agencies should be checked in case the vehicle was rented out and has been returned.

He left her alive. I wonder if that was intentional. I wonder if the hunters surprised him and he got away. I wonder if he's done this before and connected to any other case. What if he buries them alive and that's why cadaver dogs never hit?

Hope it's ok to put this here, it was posted on Jessica's thread and couldn't believe the description of this guy and his car. http://apexprd.org/arvada-police-release-composite-sketch-child-abduction-attempts

The suspect is described as a white male, in his 50’s to 60’s with salt-and-pepper colored hair. He has a wrinkled face and a potbelly. His height is between 5’ 5” and 6’ tall and weighs approximately 230 pounds. He may be associated with a grayish-colored sedan and possibly a blue mountain bike.

Good morning! Just checking in to see if they caught the monster yet. Can't wait to see that ugly mug's picture behind bars. It is a miracle K. was found so quickly, and that she is alive. I agree with christee, I think animals were a part of his evil plan. I actually wonder if the hunters were close enough that he heard them and left before he was able to kill her. Maybe he already thought she was dead, or she played dead. Bears or any predator would have scattered any remains. I'm so glad she is alive. I hope K. being found alive means Jessica could also be alive.

The hunters could have heard her screaming and by the time they reached her, the perp had fled. I'm sure they were more intent on saving her life than chasing after this monster.

I am just so glad that she was found alive, but no... justice will not be swift, unless someone other than LE finds him. One good thing... she can probably give a positive ID once he is caught. I pray they catch him before he takes some other child.

Hope it's ok to put this here, it was posted on Jessica's thread and couldn't believe the description of this guy and his car. http://apexprd.org/arvada-police-release-composite-sketch-child-abduction-attempts

The suspect is described as a white male, in his 50’s to 60’s with salt-and-pepper colored hair. He has a wrinkled face and a potbelly. His height is between 5’ 5” and 6’ tall and weighs approximately 230 pounds. He may be associated with a grayish-colored sedan and possibly a blue mountain bike.

This is from fb KCWY News 13 The description of the suspect: White male, 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall, weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee. He is reportedly driving a white, newer model four door Toyota with unknown plates.
https://www.facebook.com/kcwy13

I'm torn between feelings of elation and relief that K. was found alive, and rage at what was done to her. I need to walk away from this now because the thoughts I am having about this SOB are not good for my soul.

I am SO angry :furious:

Was she conscience when found?
I think this was not his first victim or his last.
Must catch him now!
If he dyes his hair it is very hard to cover white hair.
Who missed work, today?
Who might have scratches?
I hope someone turns him in.

The hunters could have heard her screaming and by the time they reached her, the perp had fled. I'm sure they were more intent on saving her life than chasing after this monster.

I am just so glad that she was found alive, but no... justice will not be swift, unless someone other than LE finds him. One good thing... she can probably give a positive ID once he is caught. I pray they catch him before he takes some other child.

Thank you Texas Lady!

Something I thought was interesting was the desrciption from the 15 year-old in November '11. She said he was driving a silver or white 4 door car. The man (and I use that word loosely) who took K. was said to be driving a white 4 door car.

This is from fb KCWY News 13 The description of the suspect: White male, 55 to 65 years of age, 6 feet tall, weighing 185 to 200 pounds with white hair and a white beard or goatee. He is reportedly driving a white, newer model four door Toyota with unknown plates.
https://www.facebook.com/kcwy13

The description I posted was from the link I posted. If you read the rest of the link one of his other victims described his car as white.

Message from Cody police.

http://www.cityofcody-wy.gov/archives/45/OG - 12-225 Abduction of Katelynn _RN507.pdf

The suspect vehicle is described as a white SUV, possibly a suburban, with 2 seats up front and the back compartment area open with a mattress on the floor. Information reported is that it appears that the subject may possibly be living out of the vehicle. At this time, there is no information available as to a possible license plate. The vehicle is described as having a black and red backpack tied to a roof rack and having a package of bottled water strapped / tied to both the top of the vehicle and the backpack.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back