GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The guy has to get gas somewhere. I hope that stores in neighboring towns will keep a lookout for him too. The girl was probably able to tell police if the man seemed toknow where he was going and have a place picked out or if he had to drive around looking for a secluded area.

I wonder how he kept her from jumping out of the vehicle at a stoplight? Did he pull over and tie her up in some way or was she just too afraid of the gun to move?

I hope she was able to tell police if he had fast food wrappers or other items in the vehicle which could give them a clue where to look for this guy.

Flyer to disperse in Wyoming and surrounding states. It is based on the information that came from the Cody police department's press release this morning. https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3crXwqUSTIaODRmQ2c5eHY5YjQ Every gas station attendant in the region should have a copy of this flyer taped to their counter.

viewer

She must have been so terrified! I'm not sure how the description went from a newer 4 door Toyota to a large SUV like a suburban. Does Toyota make a big SUV?

I heard this last night on the scanner thread and looked it up but was a bit confused and didn't wish to confuse anyone else. A suburban is chevy and maybe it's intended to imply 2 seats, front, back and an back open area. I ended up looking at several toyota SUVs but no toyota suburban.

Now we know a mattress was in the back.

I'm hoping LE develops a suspect.

I heard this last night on the scanner thread and looked it up but was a bit confused and didn't wish to confuse anyone else. A suburban is chevy and maybe it's intended to imply 2 seats, front, back and an back open area. I ended up looking at several toyota SUVs but no toyota suburban.

Now we know a mattress was in the back.

I'm hoping LE develops a suspect.

An older Toyota LandCruiser would look a lot like a Suburban.

For some reason I cant see the flyer either..just a little blue box with a white question mark ?

This guy needs to be found ASAP. His vehicle and his description will help, IMO. Like others pointed out already, he needs to gas up. Sleeping in his vehicle? Or his rape-mobile? Strapping bottled water to the roof of the car is weird, IMO. There would be room in the car unless there were other bags and things in there. Could he be from out of state? I wonder if the victim heard his voice and if he had any kind of accent. Ugh....poor girl. The dog trick burns me up. So many kids have been taken with this trick. Thank God she is alive. Prayers for her healing xoxoxo

Seems she was found by some hunters in the woods. She had been sexually assaulted and dumped off in the mountains. Its very cold in the mountains this time of year around Cody. Had she not been found I dont think there is any doubt she would have died up there. This is a very very dangerous man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back