GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip>

Questions I have -

What is DeviantART? An unlucky naming coincidence?

What happens when his attempts to keep his brain "sane" fail?

What aspects of his "art" is he not "at peace with?"

Why does he have to encourage people not to feel "ashamed" of their art, which in his case, allegedly, is taking photos of trees and lakes? Why would any other photographer be ashamed of this pursuit?

:what:

DeviantART is just a really cool place to share art in all different mediums, it also has a social network aspect to it.

If someone said his name, would everyone in the area know who they were talking about?

Not everybody, no. I'm guessing it's more like if you were at a party with 10 people in the room, three or four of them might have heard of his photos.

<modsnip>

Questions I have -

What is DeviantART? An unlucky naming coincidence?

What happens when his attempts to keep his brain "sane" fail?

What aspects of his "art" is he not "at peace with?"

Why does he have to encourage people not to feel "ashamed" of their art, which in his case, allegedly, is taking photos of trees and lakes? Why would any other photographer be ashamed of this pursuit?

:what:

Most of what he's saying is just standard artist/photographer jargon. It could have a double meaning, but it wouldn't have to.

Not saying this is him, but it is very eerie about his connection to Rocky Mountain National Park which is close to Westminister.
I wonder if there will be any connection found to Evansdale Iowa?

Oh no if he has children then he would have opportunity to be around children. If he is 40,went to college, then married. His own children could be 10 to 15. Maybe

Well, if it is him, just as LE says, they are not always the creepy looking guy...
obviously from his website, fb, linked-in etc...he has lots of followers, friends and colleagues. Appeared very talented and successful. He fit right in where he traveled in his work and his hobby as well.

The mystery is, letting the girl go, how could he possibly think he could get away with this? He did not live that far from the abduction and also in a lower populated area where people would certainly be looking. Do you think he wanted to get caught?

I honestly think he got spooked and ran for it. :moo:

I am glad they found the guy (assuming this is the right guy).

Well, if it is him, just as LE says, they are not always the creepy looking guy...
obviously from his website, fb, linked-in etc...he has lots of followers, friends and colleagues. Appeared very talented and successful. He fit right in where he traveled in his work and his hobby as well.

The mystery is, letting the girl go, how could he possibly think he could get away with this? He did not live that far from the abduction and also in a lower populated area where people would certainly be looking. Do you think he wanted to get caught?

Bolded by me. Yep- not a creepy, homeless-looking guy with "I'm a rapist" written on his face.
The kind of guy you'd help look for his lost dog or accept a ride from if stranded in the side of the road.....he knew this and used it to his advantage.
Sick.....

So thankful he did let her go....

Reminder:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Is there a booking photo ("mugshot") available for us (the public) to see? TIA.

I can tell from his website photos that little K sure got his glasses right for the sketch. . . .

Maybe he has a brain tumor. I'm serious. If not, how can this apparently abrupt departure from
his normal "persona" possibly be expalined? I am truly astonished. . . .

Random information about Jesse Paul Speer 39

Source: http://www.publicrecords.com/people-search-records/jesse-speer-in-montana

LINKED TO THESE CITIES:
Bozeman, MT
Belgrade, MT
Divide, CO
Woodland Park, CO
Estes Park, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Manitou Springs, CO
Overland Park, KS
Lawrence, KS

RELATIONS:
<modsnip>

Missing man Arthur Speer of Colorado Springs was discussed briefly on WS, a few months ago:
Found Safe CO - Arthur Speer, 91, Colorado Springs, 20 Jun 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I don't suppose you found anything to link him to Iowa did you? I do hope he hasn't destroyed all those photos, it would be great to get a lead for Lyric and Elizabeth from this arrest.

i am wondering if he let her go or if she escaped. I read that he let her go but then I've also read that the police want to keep the details of how she separated from him, a secret for now. Considering that she was scared and thought her rescue truck was him coming for her, I'm wondering if he really did let her go or if she got away and ran like hell. It was also mentioned in an article that she had been running for 1/2 an hour and was not cold because of the running.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandysis
Back