GUILTY WY - Jesse Speer for kidnap, rape of 10yo girl, Cody, 8 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
self deleted never mind the guys name ended with ie instead of just and e. See that now that i have glasses on.

I remember reading that his victim said he had 100's of pictures of little girls...anyone else remember that and have a link?

May have missed it did anyone else read the blog by a Jesse Speer one of the titles is killing something beautiful. Its about him killing a hummingbird that flew into his house. Trying to get bird out the bird flew into a window. It was hurt so he decided to kill it to stop suffering. He used a knife and cut the birds neck saying the head came off in one clean motion.

Wow...

I think the kids are around 4 and 7 and I think they may be divorced because his wife is now using her maiden name.( she previously went by Speers). She is listed as an editor on one of his recent books, though.

yes, split up (am I allowed to say that/)

I know this is a big stretch and I know many feel that the Celis case was an "inside" deal, but I hope it is at least looked at if this man was in AZ in April...

I remember reading that his victim said he had 100's of pictures of little girls...anyone else remember that and have a link?

I don't have a link-but I remember reading it-she told the hunters that

Well, if it is him, just as LE says, they are not always the creepy looking guy...
obviously from his website, fb, linked-in etc...he has lots of followers, friends and colleagues. Appeared very talented and successful. He fit right in where he traveled in his work and his hobby as well.

The mystery is, letting the girl go, how could he possibly think he could get away with this? He did not live that far from the abduction and also in a lower populated area where people would certainly be looking. Do you think he wanted to get caught?

I would not have a hard time believing that a man with experience in the mountains, who is aware all of the perils, would reasonably believe that a small girl could not survive long if abandoned there.

Or that she somehow escaped out of that thule luggage thing.

Either way, that little girl is an awesome little fighter. I wish her a full and speedy recovery, and much happiness in her life.

I would not have a hard time believing that a man with experience in the mountains, who is aware all of the perils, would reasonably believe that a small girl could not survive long if abandoned there.

Either way, that little girl is an awesome little fighter. I wish her a full and speedy recovery, and much happiness in her life.

Did he put her in there?

oh, so you are thinking he may have put her in the car top carrier, hadn't thought of that!!

Yes, it was mentioned in an article from the Cody Enterprise, in an interview with one of the hunters that found her. He quoted her as saying that the car had "lots and lots of pictures of naked little girls"

Well I certainly hope to god he wasnt able to deystroy everything ...

Is there a booking photo ("mugshot") available for us (the public) to see? TIA.

....Maybe he has a brain tumor. I'm serious. If not, how can this apparently abrupt departure from his normal "persona" possibly be explained? I am truly astonished. . . .

"Bumping" my own earlier post, hoping for some answers, comments, thoughts, etc., from WS-ers.

Thanks!

Just for general reference. Anythings possible or not possible, just putting dots together in case it's needed. I'm just speculating if it was possible, please correct any errors.

CO Westminster; Jessica Ridgeway, 10 y/o, missing 5 oct 2012

7 oct 2012 backpack and waterbottle with "Jessica Ridgeway" on it found lying on the sidewalk.

Distance Westminster to Cody, WY 488 miles, about 7hr 50 mins.

Amber Alert shortly before 7 Monday night 10/8 after 11-year-old KG went missing.

Distance from Cody WY to Bozeman, MT about 220 miles, 3hr 40 mins.

Hopefully they can look at his belongings, pics etc and find dates(possibly on camera?) and see where he was to see if any other children came up missing at that time

Yes, it was mentioned in an article from the Cody Enterprise, in an interview with one of the hunters that found her. He quoted her as saying that the car had "lots and lots of pictures of naked little girls"

I hope they can identify every one of those little girls!

What evidence is there against him?

Just driving the 4 runner (several of my neighbors drive one identical to this man's.)
Did he have the pictures all over his 4 runner?
Is there pictures on any of his equipment that are incriminating?
Is there DNA evidence?
Did he confess?
Do they have gas receipts that place him in that area at that time?

I'm sorry, I cannot jump to conclusions just because they arrested him.
I've seen too many lives ruined by wrongful arrests for child rape to just start crucifying him.

I knew the name as soon as I heard it, as another photographer in Rocky Mountain areas.
Autumn is also my favorite season to photograph in and I often use abandoned buildings and fields too. :what:

His photography is VERY much like my brother's. As is his writing.
Many of the "creepy" things could apply to my brother or I.
His major shift in style could easily be inspired by a break up. Just like musicians.

I will wait for WHY they arrested him and the evidence.
But if it IS him then they need to look at other states too.
If something set him off he could be responsible for several recent ones.
My brother or I can make a 12 hour drive in one day. So the travel may not be a big deal.

And, the family friend who brutally murdered two of my cousins, had a brain tumor. Totally possible too.

I'm going to step back until we have this press conference and hopefully get some evidence. I'm feeling creepy now. :twocents:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back