You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must be in really bad shape because every single one of these posts made me crack up cause that's my life right now!

okay here's my list:

1)You know when you're addicted when you come back from a search and see Yuri and think--OMG I have got to get a pic of him for SS and you shove people out of your way to take a snap with your blackberry. And God forbid if someone's head gets in the way cause they get the death glare. How dare they?

2) You are in San Francisco on vacation and you miss a stair, fracture your ankle because you are checking updates on your Blackberry.

3) You get really creative with spelling curse words cause God Forbid you get timed out or banned. Worst punishment EVER.

4) Your daughter's lappy takes a chit and you'd rather order a new one cause you'll get behind on the threads if you try to fix hers.

5) Your husband introduces himself to LE and TES and fellow Wsers as Mr. Gigi.

6) Your address book is now filled with NG, Greta and ALL the Orlando news stations email addys.

7) You only smoke outside and can smoke a ciggy in two drags including the one to light it with.

8) You resent that the Olympics and the Presidential campaign are on the news--don't they know the Caylee case is WAY more important?

9)You are knee deep in a swamp searching with a gator nearby and you still have to check for updates.

10)You wish your child's school would just start a thread so you'd know what was for lunch that day.

11) You totally get astronaut girl's diaper dilemma and think hmm.. not a bad idea.

12) You used to think musicians and celebrities were hot but now it Yuri and Tim that are the ROCK STARS!

13) You are totally thrilled when you're quoted.

14) You feel only your fellow Wsers understand why you smell so bad and thank God we're all not in a room together.

PS POTATOHEAD I will post an update about the search this weekend soon on the TES support/journal thread.

I'm changing my post to say when your husband calls you by hour nic, you know you are in trouble.

You know you're addicted when you come out of lurking to spend an hour just putting together a poll to find out what other people think!

1) My once Jlo booty has turned into a Nicole Richie booty, from sitting around on my azz 24/7. 2) Somehow all the weight from my booty has gone to my thighs.:furious: 3) I went 3 days without combing my hair, (yes 3 :eek:), and when I finally did comb it, it took me an hour, and i think I've lost half my hair. 4) So basically I look like a bald headed, big thighed, no booty havin, ws addict. :crazy: THANKS BIG THANKS!!!!

Cute topic.

Lets see, last week, I was reading boards on the case. DH calls and asks me where I want to go for dinner. I replied that I didn't want to go back to "Anthony's' cause I wasn't happy with the food the past 2 times we went. He says, "You mean Angelino's?":bang:

And I know I'm addicted to the case when I started pulling my Halloween stuff out and thought of how easy it would be to dress as Cindy Anthony this year, lmao. I normally don't do 'humor'!

Taking a BB with me so I can check the boards during a pedicure. I'm sick...lol

Cute topic.

Lets see, last week, I was reading boards on the case. DH calls and asks me where I want to go for dinner. I replied that I didn't want to go back to "Anthony's' cause I wasn't happy with the food the past 2 times we went. He says, "You mean Angelino's?":bang:

And I know I'm addicted to the case when I started pulling my Halloween stuff out and thought of how easy it would be to dress as Cindy Anthony this year, lmao. I normally don't do 'humor'!
:eek: (You think someone has probably already made Anthony masks to sell for Halloween commerically?)

1) My once Jlo booty has turned into a Nicole Richie booty, from sitting around on my azz 24/7. 2) Somehow all the weight from my booty has gone to my thighs.:furious: 3) I went 3 days without combing my hair, (yes 3 :eek:), and when I finally did comb it, it took me an hour, and i think I've lost half my hair. 4) So basically I look like a bald headed, big thighed, no booty havin, ws addict. :crazy: THANKS BIG THANKS!!!!

OMG, I would never, ever have confessed this myself but now that you did, I'm going to!

Two days here. Long, waist-length, extra frizzy/kinky and no brushing for 2 days hair.
I ended up taking my dog's clippers to the really large knots.
Took me almost an hour and a half to be able to put a brush through the whole thing without hooking onto a knot.
I found these last two days if I twist hair and wrap it on top of my head, holding it with a chip clip, it doesn't get as tangled. Yes, I now sleep with the chip clip on my head.

As for the rest, I already started with mega thunder thighs so it didn't take much more for them to become Paul Bunyon size.
Speaking of munchies at the computer, may I highly suggest:
Snyder's of Hanover - Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel pieces. OMG, TDF!

...you're addicted when......
You go away for a romantic weekend with DH and the second you walk into the hotel room you turn on CNN to watch Nancy Grace.

...I got annoyed at the newscasters on tv for talking about politics and all the hurricanes before telling us the latest update on the search for Caylee!

You know you're obsessed when you figure out you can save time on the dash into the kitchen for drinks, snacks etc.. if you set up your laptop, map of Florida & Orlando area, notebook, remote controls and snacks onto the dining room table and use your chair to roll and zoom back and forth to get back to the computer before the screen finishes refreshing.

Quote from Gigi2009------

"8) You resent that the Olympics and the Presidential campaign are on the news--don't they know the Caylee case is WAY more important?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! your whole list (snipped) ---hilarious!!!

Hurricane-Shmurricane. Who freakin cares!!!

I now hate all current events unrelated to this case and they are useless clutter being reported just to torture me.

You know you're obsessed when you figure out you can save time on the dash into the kitchen for drinks, snacks etc.. if you set up your laptop, map of Florida & Orlando area, notebook, remote controls and snacks onto the dining room table and use your chair to roll and zoom back and forth to get back to the computer before the screen finishes refreshing.

I can picture this, lol.:clap:

I know I'm addicted because:
the only time I take a break from the computer is to talk with insurance adjusters. Hurricane Gustav caused 4 very tall trees to come down on my property (we were directly in its path) Worst part, these are not my trees but my neighbors. It also took out my beautiful magnolia tree that was about 60 feet tall and now is about 25 feet tall and missing its right half. I have several big holes in my roof where trees came through... my utility room which is connected to my house has temp canvas and felt stuff on top of it. Cost over 800 dollars just to get a roofer out here to help my husband remove the tree from atop my house and try to stop the water from getting to my den ceiling. I have rafters and joist broken and the ceiling came down so I can see attic when I look up in my utility room. Fema kept running out of tarps, ice so we didn't have any... we had no power for 5 days, needed ice so bad we were going crazy in this heat, no generator... yet all I can think about is --where is caylee??

Finally I have power and you guys are what I checked first.... second, I checked out my insurance policy online of which I found out I have a $5,600.00 deductible and it will be an extra deductible for my outside storage shed that has all our garden supplies and some of my husbands woodwork tools. The shed doesn't even sit on its foundation any longer and its smashed like a bug.

OH wait, I did take time to compose a letter to the neighbor in the back to let him know his 4 trees created what looks like a war zone in the rear of my home. Nice guy, didn't even check to make sure no one was hurt and when I got close to his fallen trees, I realized my fence was gone and his trees were ringed and starting to die.

He will get full page photos of his trees in a certified envelope and I even have a close up of the insects that were partaking in his dead pine trees. I then came inside and checked up on the caylee case.

The good part, my fridge is empty since I had to throw away all the food and clean it... looks new again. Amazing how nice and roomy it looks when you clean out the fridge.

When you celebrate funday sunday and start playing beer pong. Edit to add you also begin playing whack-a-mole with the hammer.

You know you're addicted when:

Your dogs see you pick up the laptop and you hear big doggy sighs as they wander away to go play by themselves (again)

Your recent Google searches include terms like RICO, chloraform and decomposition+flies

Your otherwise organized desk has a month's worth of unopened mail, half consumed bottles of Diet Pepsi (Max) and empty Pringles and Bottlecaps containers strewn about

Your otherwise uninterested hubby knows your posting friends by name and inquires daily of any news from them

And finally, laundry? What laundry? If I could tear myself away long enough, I'd just go buy clean clothes. I think it would take less time at this point.

I know I am addicted because I looked up at the tv screen from the computer screen,
and saw a man in a black hat,shirt, and shoes, and said to myself "hey there's LP!"
but it was Kinky Friedman.

I know I am addicted because I looked up at the tv screen from the computer screen,
and saw a man in a black hat,shirt, and shoes, and said to myself "hey there's LP!"
but it was Kinky Friedman.

OMG...I did the same thing!!!! Bill O'Reilly show right?!!!!!!:eek:
I only learned who Kinky was last year...so glad to know someone else knows who he is LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back