You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today is a rare day in that I do not have Princess PeePee with me. I love her tons, but I'm just so happy to be able to catch up with the goings on of the past few days! That doesn't make me a bad MorMor, does it?????

LOL, no bad MorMor for you. Love mine tons too, but the breaks away are heavenly :) Enjoy yours:coffeecup:

Does falling asleep in your recliner every night, laptop in place and waking up 4 hours later with with your hand still wrapped tightly around your mouse mean your addicted?

How about faking sick twice when your in laws kindly invite you for 2 different holiday meals and insisting your family go without you? Or setting up a lunch date with them, then making your S.O. go without you?

Rescheduling a doctors appt that took you four weeks to get, cause you're waiting for an announcement?

Knowing the names, ages, employers of 3 different groups of tart mom friends, plus her family? Knowing how they connect?
Having 4 local news stations from 3,000 miles away be among the sites you visit most often?

Ok, you're cracking me up:yes::yes::yes:

Does knowing tartmom friends phone numbers by heart from so many hours searching the cell ping list make me obsessed???:waitasec:

Ok, you're cracking me up:yes::yes::yes:

Does knowing tartmom friends phone numbers by heart from so many hours searching the cell ping list make me obsessed???:waitasec:

I'd put us in the same boat!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

If I'm going down at least I'm with good peeps!

The cats hear Nancy Graces voice and come to sit in the chair with me .

To get them to come you holler Nancy Grace instead of their
names and they all instantly appear .

i pulled 2 two hairs from my sister to look at under a microscope to see if a band appeared from pulling them, i also stored them in a baggie a few days
did not see anything

i am guilty of all of the above..

i also have yet to accomplished anything at work.. besides catch up at WS

my kids have also gotten use to the microwavable meals... and no clean laundry..

omg... i literally RAN out of the clothing store at 7:30pm when my BF took me shopping for maternity clothes... so i would not miss nancy grace.
shopping is my all time favorite activity... that i would normally NEVER miss for anything.

sometimes i accidentally yell for "caylee" instead of "chloe" when calling my daughter.

i pulled 2 two hairs from my sister to look at under a microscope to see if a band appeared from pulling them, i also stored them in a baggie a few days
did not see anything

That's really cool - in a scary, weirdo kind of way. :woohoo:

When you are watching the hearings via Internet via Orlando TV, and when the judge enters the room and the bailiff says "all rise" you get up from your computer chair.

ROFLMAO!! That's one of the funniest things I ever heard!!

Today it occurred to me that it would be really cool to sell my house and move down to Orlando, I'm thinking Hopespring Drive, right next door to the A's so I can see everything that's going on firsthand. Yup, I'm addicted.

did not see anything

Just assuming here, your sister is still in good health and all; right?

hmmm, I wonder if I wandered over to the mortuary if it would freak them out too much if I ask politely for a couple hairs from a ummm client, and if I could get back to my car before the men in white coats show up if they say no. hmmmm....naaa better not.

When you decide your neighbor is evil because you think they may have looked at you funny!!!!:mad:

My Husband has a lot of 80's music on cassette, yes cassette, and much to my children's chagrin he will put it in the system we have and jam it on Sat mornings. While they clean, makes them hurry to get done so he will turn it off :D

Drives me nuts too. I'm talking funky jams you probably don't remember.

Anyway, as I watching KC shuffle into court the other day...in my mind...the song "Shackles on my feet" by RJ's Latest Arrival started to play....SIGH...

how about when someone calls into NG and you already know the answer and think why or why don't they screen those calls better....when she says "good question" and you think "nooooooo could have been way better" or "not that again"---

....You call into NG and say "Hi friend"

Or anyone else and and when they answer you say "hello friend"

I can tune anything on TV out now. For instance...some reason the TV has been on VH1 for a couple of hours and I have been "watching" a show called Tool Academy. Normally I would have rounded up a remote and changed channel, no, the remote is across the room and I can not bring myself to stand up and walk, therefore, I know what guy is a Tool this week and what guys are not.

when you drive by a place called "Photography by Casey'"
and you think - who would go there?

when your 2 y.o. great niece comes up from florida, whose name is cate lynn and you keep calling her caylee

how about when someone calls into NG and you already know the answer and think why or why don't they screen those calls better....when she says "good question" and you think "nooooooo could have been way better" or "not that again"---

OMG - I have had these thoughts so many times! I often find myself screaming at the callers on NG saying, "What? Did you just tune in yesterday?". Then I have to remember not everyone is obsessed like I am. :)

I intend to start counting the times that people say "Casey" when they mean "Caylee" or vice-versa ON AIR, and NG doesn't correct them!! This really annoys me to no end...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back