You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...When your husband asks you everyday, "What's new in your case today?"

These posts are so funny and true! When I'm at work, I jump when people knock on my office door--like I'm doing something really sneaky. I guess it's as bad as sneaky because I'm slacking off at work several times a day to read updates. My parents live 5 min from my work so often times I scurry over to their house right before 5:00 just in time to hear my Dad holler as I come through the door, "I DON'T WANT TO WATCH NANCY GRACE!!!" As I'm catching my mother up on the case my father is just amazed to hear me talk about George and Cindy--he say's, "Are we on first name basis with these people now?" I'm embarrassed when my boyfriend walks into the kitchen late at night to find me on this site--he just shakes his head like you'd do to an alcoholic who has been drinking again. The other day I was talking to a potential customer in Orlando and I had to bite my lip to ensure that I didn't mention this case. I want to look like I have a life......

When every little 2 year old girl looks like Caylee at the super market. I have stopped that now, thank God...

... when you are reading .pdf files via your Blackberry ~~ in between contractions! LOL ... Ok that didn't actually happen but I was reading them a few days later, between feedings!

When every little 2 year old girl looks like Caylee at the super market. I have stopped that now, thank God...

I swear I can see "Caylee" in my newborn ... she gives me that same furrowed brow look that seems like she is just trying to figure it all out!

I swear I can see "Caylee" in my newborn ... she gives me that same furrowed brow look that seems like she is just trying to figure it all out!

Congratulations one hooah wife ! Your baby is beautiful! :)

You don't want to leave work just yet because you might miss something.

Your eyes hurt and it isn't from doing anything other than read all day.

You are clock watching so that you get home before NG.

You thought all day about what kind of very super quick meal you can make for your kids.

You just can't seem to log off no matter how hard you try.

No really...no matter how hard I try.

You get a rental car...and when it's a Chevy HHR, you think "OMG it's a GA car!"

Great post!

When you are on WS hitting the refresh button all day.

When you are out and check your I phone everyfew minutes checking the forums.

Googling caylee seeing if there is anything new

Watching all 4 timeslots of NG everyday

Staying up on WS until 1 am reading away

Then dreaming about poor Caylee when you do manage to sleep :(

Talking to anyone who will listen about my theories!

1. Your Significant Other asks you every afternoon "What's up with TotMom?
2. You shout out loud at the TV during NG
3. Your daughter brings your 8 month old twin grandchildren by and you hold them standing 8 inches from the TV while shouting at Kolby
4. You watch NG twice EVERY night because you want to yell at the TV again
5. You put "Check TV cable" on the maintenance book in your office at work because yesterday FoxNews was snowy
6. You text with your buddy from work during NG about the NG show
7. Your SO no longer thinks supper will be ready and calls on the way home from the hunting camp and says "You want tacos or chicken?"
8. When you finally DO go to the hunting camp with your SO you're pissed because there's no Internet there.
9. You refuse to leave for the camp until you have saved all the threads from WS to read while you're there. (And snap at SO when he asks why "BECAUSE THERE'S NO INTERNET THERE FOR CRISSAKE!"
10. You ignore the phone during NG because outsiders have the nerve and the gall to call during the show and you are already texting with your work buddy about the show and tell your SO to answer the phone because "Can't you SEE I'm BUSY?"
11. Your daughter calls you from work to verify something someone else told her at work about the case
12. When you've read all the threads, and all the articles and it's 1 AM and you still don't go to sleep because you need to 'work your Casey files'.
13. When your SO asks what you want for Christmas, and you tell him "BINDERS! I need BINDERS for the Discovery documents, and I want them all the same size and same color and have slots for labels on the spine."
14. You can't remember the name or phone number for one of the branch clinics you support on the network at work, but you can recite from memory the people you have LE interviews for and what dates they were interviewed.

Now, I must go. I have to refill the potato chip bowl, fix a new Dr Pepper and empty the ashtray before it's time to yell at the TV during NG.

This has been fun, and a needed break from the seriousness and intensity of this case.

You guys be kind to one another, and take care.

Sundance

... when you are reading .pdf files via your Blackberry ~~ in between contractions! LOL ... Ok that didn't actually happen but I was reading them a few days later, between feedings!

What a pretty little girl. Congratulations Mommy !!

1.Your dog's name is Chloe but you have been accidentally calling her "Caylee" for months.
2. You find yourself clipping coupons for eye drops because you use them so much.
3. Everyone you know rolls their eyes and goes the other way because they know you are going to pump them for their opinion about something you are bouncing around in your brain.
4. You start to hope the WSers will purchase and donate an iron lung for you someday because you have doubled your amount of smoking!

Too funny! I've been calling my cat "Casey" (her name is Lacey.)

My memory being what it is (or more accurately, isn't) I say each of my children's names before I get to the one I am thinking of.

...When your husband asks you everyday, "What's new in your case today?"

My husband does this! I've got to read him this thread next time he makes fun of me for being absorbed in the madness of this case. I am not expecting him to understand though.

I'm totally addicted..........
yes my husband thinks I am or meeting someone on the computer
he is actually jealous!
I must watch NG every night......even company HAS to watch with me!
This has seemed to take over my life!
Every day I say to myself this has to be the end.......NOT
Here I am AGAIN!!!

When we've reached 1001 ways of knowing you're addicted to this case, I suggest someone write a book ! This is too funny not to be shared. The money from sales go to searching teams for the future cases.

You say "absolutely" a lot and have a messy house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back