You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wenwe, I love your recipe idea!! Would really be interesting to see what meals would be named after certain people or events from the case.... :crazy:

BTW, in your signature line..... what is the AFKBPOFPOPL??

BBM

That's a pretty good idea.

I told my best friend yesterday that I was relaxing in a bubble bath, had a candle lit, and was listening to my laptop and she asked me if I was listening to music and I said "Nope, depositions"...lol :)

OMG - now that's something! I do that on You-Tube all the time (just not in the tub). Hubby doesn't understand why I'm listening to depos from 2008! Well dear, I have to make sure I'm up to speed so I know when someone is lying on the stand. Get a grip will ya!

LOL

Mel

You know you're addicted when you say, "Oh, cr@p!" JP's rulings didn't come today and you have plans to do something fun tomorrow...which won't be so much fun 'cause all you'll be thinking about is getting home to read the rulings!!

I plan on printing out all depositions by George, Cindy and Lee Anthony for the trial so that I can follow along when they catch them in their lies! :great:

Wenwe, I love your recipe idea!! Would really be interesting to see what meals would be named after certain people or events from the case.... :crazy:

BTW, in your signature line..... what is the AFKBPOFPOPL??

I'm thinking a few will need to have some "Humble Pie". :giggle:

I plan on printing out all depositions by George, Cindy and Lee Anthony for the trial so that I can follow along when they catch them in their lies! :great:

You must make sure you have post-it-notes like our FAV PARALEGAL .... :great:

Real here too...:seeya: From Da Boogie Down Bronx.....:crazy:

LogicalGirls daughter....if ever in NYC...come for lunch, then I can prove I am real and all I want is justice for this precious child Caylee Marie...JMHO

Not obsessed by any means...I just want Caylee Marie's justice. This prisoner had options, murder is never an option...PSTD is not an excuse for taking a life....never was, never will be...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

If ever in DC/Baltimore, come for lunch!!

Nobody's mentioned putting Casey's pic on a dartboard yet. I must admit I have thought about it, for "medicinal" reasons. LOL.

Meal plan:

Breakfast: HHJP Pop Tarts (any variety)

Lunch: ?

Dinner: ?

Refreshments: JB's Red Bull

Addicted? Who, me?

First, I live in PA and have an EXTREME phobia to interstates, and being on the road beyond 10 miles from home and NEVER in the dark! That being said:

Ok, here's the deal. I have a dream. I sound like MLK, but I believe his was more realistic!
THE ILLUSION:
Pack up my daughter and me, take a round trip to Orlando, take us to the Harry Potter Theme Park, go to visit friends in Florida, visit Caylee's remains site, Braddie McGee's gravesite, spend a day across from the courthouse during the Anthony trial and shove ahead of the crowd to get photos of the Anthonys, take tons of photos from every place, get a rock or dirt from Caylee's remains site, go home.
rolling.gif

THE REALITY:
Will never happen!!! Afraid of traffic, bus could have an accident, no money to go, would DIE if I saw an alligator and/or those cockroach type bugs.

22161-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Emoticon-Face-With-A-Frown-Gritting-Its-Teeth-And-Sweating-While-Stressing-Out.jpg

You know you're addicted when you see depositions posted that you've wanted to read for a long time but you won't be able to see them until the next day because the darn court closes at 5pm, how dare they! lol.

Oh boy, I am salivating at seeing Amy Huinzega's and Anthony Lazarro's depositions!!! Tomorrow is too far away!

You know you're addicted when you see depositions posted that you've wanted to read for a long time but you won't be able to see them until the next day because the darn court closes at 5pm, how dare they! lol.

Oh boy, I am salivating at seeing Amy Huinzega's and Anthony Lazarro's depositions!!! Tomorrow is too far away!

Didn't we hear the depo's on you tube or are there others? OMG!

Mel

Didn't we hear the depo's on you tube or are there others? OMG!

Mel

I don't know about that. I like to read them more than see them on Youtube, though. I just know both were posted on the court docket today. It's in today's news at the top of the Caylee Forum.

Definately addicted when : husbands asks " what do you plan to do with all of your spare time once this case is over " ? And then boldly adds " oh by the way just so you know, if you plan to continue with following this case so closely " Please keep it to yourself from now on " !

When : While you are cleaning up and putting away your Grandbabies toys you automatically keep out a hose - a hammer - a clown - a toy pizza - and other things that remind you of this case and are found in a basket on the floor in the computer room incase you need something to throw at the computer screen in the event that feel like you are losing it......hee heee

When any advertisement contains the word "Fusion" and you get immediatly turned off, When anything about "Orlando" makes you think of Casey Anthony instead of Disney World, when your husband buys you a new laptop for Christmas because he is sick of you tying up his on WS, when husband is happy for you to go buy a dvr to record the trial because by God he does not want to see the trial all day every day for a few months.

When any advertisement contains the word "Fusion" and you get immediatly turned off, When anything about "Orlando" makes you think of Casey Anthony instead of Disney World, when your husband buys you a new laptop for Christmas because he is sick of you tying up his on WS, when husband is happy for you to go buy a dvr to record the trial because by God he does not want to see the trial all day every day for a few months.

LOL a sushi restaurant named Fusian Asian Restaurant opened near me. Scary!

Definately addicted when : husbands asks " what do you plan to do with all of your spare time once this case is over " ? And then boldly adds " oh by the way just so you know, if you plan to continue with following this case so closely " Please keep it to yourself from now on " !

When : While you are cleaning up and putting away your Grandbabies toys you automatically keep out a hose - a hammer - a clown - a toy pizza - and other things that remind you of this case and are found in a basket on the floor in the computer room incase you need something to throw at the computer screen in the event that feel like you are losing it......hee heee

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You know you are addicted when the bolded cracks you up and you know exactly what they refer to!

When a few dead squirrels crawl up in my engine and the smell is terrible and it makes me think of this case. oh wait, off topic here, sorry.

:great: :great: :great:

Not only am I addicted to this case ... I am addicted to getting all my information here at WS !!

Everything and anything you need to know about this case is right here and easy to find ...

:woohoo:

I always knew I was addicted but last night as I sat snipping frames from Cindy's civil depo to make 100x100 gif's of the nasty facial expressions she made.. it only reinforced it. :crazy:

:great::great::great::great:

CA's pic you put together here is absolutely HILARIOUS !

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasongeo2
Back