You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wishing you lived on the west coast so that you could get a good 2-3 hours of trial watching in before everyone gets up...sigh...

and still have time at the end of the day to play catch up.

Was reading through the book of Ruth this weekend and had to constantly remind myself that it's Boaz, not Baez...

I thru a very dirty diaper in the garbage can and several days later I opened the can and yelled "phew..it smells like human decomposition!!!!" to which my husband said "your watching too much of Casey Anthony Trial" lol

When I look at the back of my knee's and see fat the size of an apple.:crazy:

When your family thinks Beth, Drew, Vinnie, Mike, Christi, Nancy, Jane, and Jean are some of your "buddies." : )

Also, "You are My Sunshine" is our state song in LA. And when I get to the last part..."please don;t take my sunshine a...way" I add "Papa...you tired Papa?" :(

When you take up house cleaning with a passion for the first time in your life so you can stay near the TV and look busy, washing windows, walls, whatever that's quiet and doesn't interfere with testimony......:crazy:

When you time your errands during court breaks.
Accidentally call your daughter Caylee

When I have to go to the bathroom really bad but afraid I will miss the camera zoom in to Casey and another of her head shaking, gnarling teeth meltdowns!

When I carry my cell phone with me to the bathroom! LOL

Seriously, I didn't want to miss ONE second of testimony today so I had the WFTV live feed going on my cell phone so I carried it with me to the bathroom! Pretty embarrassing huh?

When you are watching the tv from work and your customers are planted in your office watching it also.

When you are bummed that they took a holiday today :(

I couldnt stand having a 3 days weekend. I make all my dinners at night, casseroles :floorlaugh: that way around 4 all I have to do is stick them in the oven and make huge ones, too so theyre good for leftovers.

Cooking isnt going to interfere with my trial watching:innocent:

When your over fifty and you RUN to the refrig. that is only one room away. So you don't miss a thing. And you time every according to the recesses.

Oh yes and when you say ugly things to InSessions and HLN for taking a dumb commercial.

When after drop-offs, you gather all your belongings including, breakfast and snacks, your purse and cell phones to the computer...turn on the tv, get Websleuths up, plus wtfv for when IS goes to commericals. Even on saturday....

When you live in the Pacific Time Zone and adapt to EST eating habits. I wake up at 5am...breakfast. 9am, well looks like its lunch time. Oh its noon, my time, smoke break for the jurors...must be time for a snack. By 6pm MY time I am starving for dinner.

. . . . when you start to see her as a young Madame Defarge, continually primping instead of knitting and as icy cold as he!! is hot.

When I carry my cell phone with me to the bathroom! LOL

Seriously, I didn't want to miss ONE second of testimony today so I had the WFTV live feed going on my cell phone so I carried it with me to the bathroom! Pretty embarrassing huh?
I carry my I-PAD there hoping no one in my household comes home to see me coming out!!

When DH and I have to leave the house so my special angel can clean and I finally discover a coffee shop that has wifi.

The people in the coffee shop think DH and I are such a cute, cuddly old couple . . . but we're really only trying to share one ear bud. :cheerful:

When you tell your husband you know why JB did something and Hubby wants to know who JB is.

Love this thread, I so needed a chuckle today.

1) When you take your "special" breaks when HHJP says it's okay.

2) On days like today when you've been bawling most of the day and the grand kids pop over unexpectedly, you scream, almost have a heart attack. And, they look at you like Grandma, is this the *big one*? (Where's the jewelry box, I get first dibs!)

3) Look in the fridge for something to eat, nada there.

4) Noon - E.T. showers...okay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil
Back