Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply don't believe the story about Zach going over to the BoBo's house to teach Clint how to make meth. That makes no sense at all to me. If you make meth and sell it too then you definitely would not want to teach someone else to make it. KWIM?

You need to keep moving labs around. You need to have clear headed non-addicts doing the making--- you get more profit, the process is less likely to blow everyone up--- and taking a small cut of the profits. Out of the way places are good labs until the cops catch on then all roads lead to you. Is it possible that ZA wanted to get close to Holly or the cousin and did it through enticing Clint.

K- I am opening my chilling bottle of Pinio. I cant take this.....will share and my cracks and cheese too. Clarifying cracks not crack lol.
Cheers!

JA is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But, he did say that he knew his business (drugs and petty crime?). I think she is barking up the wrong tree on trying to trip him up about that morning. Each time he repeats that narrative, the jury gets more wedded to it. If by asking him again and again she wants the jury to think he is hiding something, he will win on that point b/c she is not placing him at Holly's and she is not making it so that her client couldn't have been at Holly's.

On the Clint thing, I wonder about the truth in the statement about making meth. ZA was either helping him to learn a trade, had planned to abduct Holly, rob the garage or whatever. I think he told JA that because to say that he was stalking her to rape and kill her wouldn't have flown with JA, a despicable druggie and thief but most likely not a rapist and murderer of innocent people. He and Clint may have had an arrangement but that doesn't mean Clint knew that this was the day and time. I do wonder about robbing the garage as a prime motive but evidence for that so far.

^^ This. I agree.

Me too. I need a glass of Chardonnay but I really have to go buy cat and dog food as soon as trial ends today or my cat and dog are going to mutiny.

I don't have any wine. We are tight on money and I'm trying to do the responsible thing and pay bills and stuff first. Maybe next week lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He heard her arguing with someone in the carport, and saw 2 figures kneeling down....RIGHT THEN, at that point, why not open the screen door and call out to your sister? That is the 1st thing I don't get. He is a big brother, they live in the country, it seems natural to check on her if she is arguing and you don't know why.

Maybe Mom was the leader, but she said SHOOT HIM---so he ignored his Mom's orders at that point.

Even though she was out of sight, he could have run into the woods to see where she was being taken. For all he knew, someone was assaulting her in the woods. He couldn't know there was a getaway truck parked back there.

I have always thought his behavior was suspicious that day. Other people are hearing screams and calling mom and coming to look at the driveway, and the one person who could have done something was totally ineffective and inactive. It is so frustrating.

I don't think Holly would have been yelling at Zach because she thought he was there to make meth. She was probably screaming out of fright because he immediately threatened her. He came out of nowhere and grabbed her. SHE SCREAMED and probably hoped her brother would come out with the rifle. :cry:

I truly think Clint thought it would be intrusive to barge in on what he thought was a private argument between his sister and who he thought at the time was her boyfriend. I don't think Clint is the type to stick his nose into things that he feels do not involve him. He strikes me as being shy and introverted. I believe both he and Holly were sheltered by their parents and his mind just didn't process his sister was in trouble.

I have no doubt that Clint wishes he could do that morning over. Like he said if he had known his sister was being kidnapped right then and there they wouldn't be in a courtroom today. (paraphrasing)

I certainly don't think he just stood there and let her be kidnapped.

Great point on the Camo. Yes is that the attire for one conducting a meth tutorial? or one who wants to be disguised. And disguised to look like half the County who hunts.

Some people wear camo a lot, like my BIL. This guy is a known troublemaker. The neighbors might have told the parents had he parked in their driveway.

I fell terrible for the Bobo Family and especially Clint. Right now. The shade has been thrown and it will be debated until the end of time.

Defense wants the Prosecutors to turn over their notes from their meeting with Autry.

Pros: we didn't take notes

interesting judge just made a ruling on some notes defense wants...state says there are not...judge says done deal...and many in the courtroom laugh...what is so funnY?

[video=twitter;908434726159085568]https://twitter.com/BrwneyeGirlnBNA/status/908434726159085568[/video] this is the info on the immunity and Dylan has none

The bleep you mean you didn't take notes. Bull squat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who has a multi day meeting with a prime witness and does not take notes?

[video=twitter;908437138001334273]https://twitter.com/FOX13Memphis/status/908437138001334273[/video]

[video=twitter;908438050249871361]https://twitter.com/bchapman_WREG3/status/908438050249871361[/video]

Learn something new everyday. Added to my knowledge, how to shoot up morphine. Jeez, this is what people do for fun in the country?!

Sadly, I know the answer to that.

IMO

Heck! I'm with you.. learning the value of my morphine pills left over from surgery.. $$$$

I knew never to discuss casually with neighbors as some folks will rob you for drugs, but I never knew the value until today!

I'll go with door #3... neither are telling the full truth. I don't see an either or as I think both have not been 100% honest. :cow:

You could be right.

I think it is possible that JA is telling the truth about what ZA told him, as to why he went to the Bobo's Not a true fact from ZA. True as far as JA is concerned cause thats what ZA TOLD him...

I truly think Clint thought it would be intrusive to barge in on what he thought was a private argument between his sister and who he thought at the time was her boyfriend. I don't think Clint is the type to stick his nose into things that he feels do not involve him. He strikes me as being shy and introverted. I believe both he and Holly were sheltered by their parents and his mind just didn't process his sister was in trouble.

I have no doubt that Clint wishes he could do that morning over. Like he said if he had known his sister was being kidnapped right then and there they wouldn't be in a courtroom today. (paraphrasing)

I certainly don't think he just stood there and let her be kidnapped.

At some point his Mom tells him, urgently and very desperately, that the man walking her to the woods is NOT her boyfriend---and there was screaming reported from their home----and he still 'does not process' that there is a big problem. I have a hard time understanding that reaction.

I have no doubt that he wished he could have a do-over that morning. I feel sorry for him because it must tear him apart. And it will always be a big regret, I am sure. :rose:

she is honestly not getting anywhere with his "not remembering"...he is one step ahead of her each time.

i think she will wear down before him..wow he just corrected the numbering of exhibits...this is way too much...galley must be laughing at her ineptness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy