Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nc5 feed keeps cutting out for me! Noooooooooooooo

Wait, what? Only JA testified that, and his testimony is that it was about a drug-making deal with Clint in which HB was a bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time.

:seeya: Yep ... that's it ... That's All Folks !

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

If the jury gets this today when do you think they will come back with a verdict?

I will say Friday evening.

Yes, but I was only pointing that out to be generous to the idea of which of the group said ZA had done the kidnapping. If you prefer that we take the strict view that JA didn't say at all, plus the other 2 didn't testify (and we have no actual copy of whatever statement they may or may not have made about the kidnapping itself), then in totality we have NO ONE who testified in this trial that ZA himself did the kidnapping.
Doesn't matter who actually kidnapped her. Everyone involved is guilty of kidnapping.

Bridget Chapman‏Verified account @bchapman_WREG3 · 55m55 minutes ago
State says we also don't know where Zach Adams' phone was from 4:50-8:19 a.m. the morning #HollyBobo disappeared b/c no records.

Dennis Ferrier‏ @Fox17Ferrier · 47m47 minutes ago
Defense expert admits theory Shayne Austin and Dylan Adams are driving around with Holly can not be disproved #HollyBobo

Brett Martin‏ @BrettMartinTV · 13m13 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Defense has rested their case in the #hollybobo trial. We are taking a break now. @WKRN

from https://twitter.com/hashtag/hollybobo?lang=en

the conversation in the driveway is odd...most kidnappings don't exactly start that way...did the camo man think there was a chance she would go willingly and it did not go as expected? Thus the blood...and she walked away with camo man but I am sure with force.

Don't forget that Clint testified that she saw a black object in the abductor's hand which could have been a pipe and then he agreed it could have been a gun.

is feed cutting out for anyone else?

ACTING IN CONCERT

Felony murder rule

Hand of one, hand of all.

Every defendant can be charged with kidnapping and first degree murder regardless of who actually kidnapped and killed HB.

Under the law, everyone involved can be considered equally guilty.

WAT has been good for me.

I was watching that one and it went to the screen like they were on break. I just went to lawnewz to see what they had and it's the same thing.
Anyone else having technical difficulties??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming you think this whole group is guilty, do you believe it was premeditated for a while (even if for a day or so), meaning they picked Holly and planned out the who/what/when/where for the abduction? Or do you believe it was spur-of-the-moment, like they were so meth'ed out that morning that someone brought up the idea and they all jumped in line?

Will they do closing arguments today? I wouldn't think they'd have enough time.

Assuming you think this whole group is guilty, do you believe it was premeditated for a while (even if for a day or so), meaning they picked Holly and planned out the who/what/when/where for the abduction? Or do you believe it was spur-of-the-moment, like they were so meth'ed out that morning that someone brought up the idea and they all jumped in line?

I think they had discussed abduction and rape, and Holly was one of the potential targets. They cased her home for awhile, And I think that Clint parking behind the garage door was a key factor, sadly.

Omg!! I hope he gives testimony

If the jury gets this today when do you think they will come back with a verdict?

I will say Friday evening.

I agree - Friday afternoon! :judge:

is feed cutting out for anyone else?
No as I'm watching...
WAT has been good for me.
This one!

I was watching that one and it went to the screen like they were on break. I just went to lawnewz to see what they had and it's the same thing.
Anyone else having technical difficulties??

We are on break....

OH MY, is he going to testify>>>>>>>>>>>>>>What????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay