DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Wondering ~:waitasec:
:confused:

if any one ever heard/hears KC :liar::liar: ~ singing & :dance:
To the Z A N N Y ZANNY ~:Banane13: Bo Banny ~ :Banane57::Banane48: B A N A N N A ~ Fannna fo :Banane35::Banane10: F A N NY - F * E * E * E :Banane19: F~~I ~ ! ! ! :Banane43: FO ~~~~:Banane41: F AN N Y ~~~:Banane14::Banane27: ~~~~~~~~~~Z * A * N * N* Y * ~ ~ ~ ~:Banane15
::flashbak: *:crosseyed: *
:whistle:
HE MADE ME DO IT :kilroy:

:crazy: Just wondering ? ? ?

Cause how this KC came up with this W~I~L~D & Crazy story

is just * BEYOND * me.....

But
Thank GOD LE is NOT giving up....
and
I KNOW ~ GOD ~ IS NOT GIVING UP = ~JUSTICE~ For Little
ANGEL CAYLEE !!!!!

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

Lol! Well, now I will!!!!

Just Wondering ~:waitasec:
:confused:

if any one ever heard/hears KC :liar::liar: ~ singing & :dance:
To the Z A N N Y ZANNY ~:Banane13: Bo Banny ~ :Banane57::Banane48: B A N A N N A ~ Fannna fo :Banane35::Banane10: F A N NY - F * E * E * E :Banane19: F~~I ~ ! ! ! :Banane43: FO ~~~~:Banane41: F AN N Y

Ok.. now that is funny :biglaugh:

Could be... but, if you consider this:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=389838213

and believe that KC created this myspace, then she was tied into the name "Zenaida" on June 16th. ZG visited Sawgrass June 17th, the day after. You also have Cindy and RevG testifying to usage of "Zenaida", months if not years earlier... for whatever that's worth :crazy:

FWIW, I do think it made a difference that she picked "Zenaida-Fernandez-Gonzales" and "Zanny" for that matter.

IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE BEGINNING IF SHE USED "ZANNY" OR "ZENAIDA". It would have been easier to think of, and go with a common "jane smith" type of name. As far as we know, it wasn't attached to a real person. She could have buried a common name within a million databases all over the World, but she didn't. Instead, she chose a unique name. This name, She spelled correctly, and without hesitation, when she gave it to the 911 operator. I still can't spell that name consitantly after writing it for months! She has never contradicted herself on anything regarding the name. KC has SOME connection with THIS name, it's familiar to her. If the myspace was set up by KC, under the name "Zenaida", on June 16th- THEN, ON JULY 15TH, IT MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD, THAT SHE USED "ZENAIDA".

Oops, ETA: Forgot to mention the address. I think it would have made a BIG DIFFERENCE if someone answered the door that KC said her Nanny lived at and where Caylee stayed all the time.. :twocents:

(I snip because I agree and thank you).:)

I had brought up JG's Father saying he was aware that Casey used a "Nanny named Zenaida Gonzales." I am going to look for that link...

Are we taking this as true? If we do...I must agree with the idea that there is more to ZG/Sawgrass/Casey than a coincidence.

....jmo....

Could be... but, if you consider this:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=389838213

and believe that KC created this myspace, then she was tied into the name "Zenaida" on June 16th. ZG visited Sawgrass June 17th, the day after. You also have Cindy and RevG testifying to usage of "Zenaida", months if not years earlier... for whatever that's worth :crazy:

FWIW, I do think it made a difference that she picked "Zenaida-Fernandez-Gonzales" and "Zanny" for that matter.

IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE BEGINNING IF SHE USED "ZANNY" OR "ZENAIDA". It would have been easier to think of, and go with a common "jane smith" type of name. As far as we know, it wasn't attached to a real person. She could have buried a common name within a million databases all over the World, but she didn't. Instead, she chose a unique name. This name, She spelled correctly, and without hesitation, when she gave it to the 911 operator. I still can't spell that name consitantly after writing it for months! She has never contradicted herself on anything regarding the name. KC has SOME connection with THIS name, it's familiar to her. If the myspace was set up by KC, under the name "Zenaida", on June 16th- THEN, ON JULY 15TH, IT MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD, THAT SHE USED "ZENAIDA".

Oops, ETA: Forgot to mention the address. I think it would have made a BIG DIFFERENCE if someone answered the door that KC said her Nanny lived at and where Caylee stayed all the time.. :twocents:

the nanny had always been called zanni, so if casey was going to blame her she'd need a 'real world' name to go w/ a 'real world' person, and that name had to be able to be believably shortened to 'zanni'. there really aren't a great number of names like this and if they need to be hispanic then there are even less so she was trapped into having a rare name. it wasn't a choice and i doubt that when she first created zanni she thought of the implications of not just calling her maria. remember there was a girl in casey's year in high school named zenaida so it wasn't an unfamiliar name to her and if she was trying to think of a name to go w/ the nickname 'zanni' then while she could have done a lot better, she already knew one close enough and may have settled on it. i can't speak for casey's ability know and spell someone elses name but i don't see it as proof that she had a connection to anyone who happened to have that name.
if casey had created a myspace account for zanita, then told the cops her nanny's name was zanita, caylee would still be dead, the nanny would still be a fictional character, so would her parents and friends, the police would still know that zanni doesn't really exist, casey would still be a murderer ...... i really don't see that it makes any difference.
if casey had come out w/ this name years before it still wouldn't matter b/c she still wouldn't be a real person.

Or, Zandra Maria Ramirez.

I agree. Good point.

My memory is a bit murky on this, but didn't someone do a search for "Zenaida Gonzalez" on July 16 on an Anthony computer?

that's what i recall too nat.

Yep, I just researched and confirmed it, but I guess that was probably CA searching after KC's arrest....

somehow KC had spoken of a Zani the nanny in the past and knew this Zenaida G. was gonna be at Sawgrass. I mean, there has to be a connection. I don't know if she was tracking this particular Zenaida or what. There is that far-off connection with Facebook that has been discussed before as a possible explanation.

the nanny had always been called zanni, so if casey was going to blame her she'd need a 'real world' name to go w/ a 'real world' person, and that name had to be able to be believably shortened to 'zanni'. there really aren't a great number of names like this and if they need to be hispanic then there are even less so she was trapped into having a rare name. it wasn't a choice and i doubt that when she first created zanni she thought of the implications of not just calling her maria. remember there was a girl in casey's year in high school named zenaida so it wasn't an unfamiliar name to her and if she was trying to think of a name to go w/ the nickname 'zanni' then while she could have done a lot better, she already knew one close enough and may have settled on it. i can't speak for casey's ability know and spell someone elses name but i don't see it as proof that she had a connection to anyone who happened to have that name.
if casey had created a myspace account for zanita, then told the cops her nanny's name was zanita, caylee would still be dead, the nanny would still be a fictional character, so would her parents and friends, the police would still know that zanni doesn't really exist, casey would still be a murderer ...... i really don't see that it makes any difference.
if casey had come out w/ this name years before it still wouldn't matter b/c she still wouldn't be a real person.

Oh yeah... we must remember that Ricardo Morales recalled KC talking about a babysitter named "Zenita" before. This was before Caylee went missing... early 2008. Here's a link... read page 3.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4824851/Casey-Anthony-Ricardo-Morales-Interview

Oh yeah... we must remember that Ricardo Morales recalled KC talking about a babysitter named "Zenita" before. This was before Caylee went missing... early 2008. Here's a link... read page 3.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4824851/Casey-Anthony-Ricardo-Morales-Interview

thanks nat, i knew i'd seen that but after everything i've read i can't remember where any of it comes from anymore lol!
i think people are misunderstanding me. i'm not saying that casey didn't model zanni on a real human being (not that she got much right though so i vote for the whole six degrees of kevin bacon) what i'm saying is that she didn't need to. it wasn't vital, crucial, imperative for her to have a real person to take a few facts from, most of which were inaccurate anyway.

thanks nat, i knew i'd seen that but after everything i've read i can't remember where any of it comes from anymore lol!
i think people are misunderstanding me. i'm not saying that casey didn't model zanni on a real human being (not that she got much right though so i vote for the whole six degrees of kevin bacon) what i'm saying is that she didn't need to. it wasn't vital, crucial, imperative for her to have a real person to take a few facts from, most of which were inaccurate anyway.

I've always thought maybe this Zani character emulated who KC herself wanted to be. Hispanic, long curly hair, a "10", lots of money, single, moving around, etc.

I've always thought maybe this Zani character emulated who KC herself wanted to be. Hispanic, long curly hair, a "10", lots of money, single, moving around, etc.

ITA it sounds like a mix of what casey thinks she is and what casey wants to be. now that i come to think of it, apart from the cash, hair and travel (height?) i think casey already believes she's all the other things: young, beautiful, sexy, clever, a '10' and takes care of caylee anthony all day long w/o getting paid.

Yep, I just researched and confirmed it, but I guess that was probably CA searching after KC's arrest....

somehow KC had spoken of a Zani the nanny in the past and knew this Zenaida G. was gonna be at Sawgrass. I mean, there has to be a connection. I don't know if she was tracking this particular Zenaida or what. There is that far-off connection with Facebook that has been discussed before as a possible explanation.

i remember that. a cluster of friends names and they were something like raquel, gloria, victor and samantha.

One thing that stood out to me in listening to Casey's interviews is that she correctly pronounced the name Zanaida with a soft "d", which is like the sound "th" in the word "the". I took 3 years of Spanish in High School and did not grasp this nuance of the language until a 10 day class trip to Spain with my Spanish class and teacher where we had to speak Spanish the whole time. I guess there had just been so many other things to learn that I was only able to fine tune my speaking the language after hearing it spoken a lot.

Do we know if Casey took Spanish in school? I know she had a lot of hispanic friends, but I'm not sure that she would have picked up that nuance of the language that way. I'm thinking that she must have known a Zanaida at some point or knew someone that spoke the name often. She spelled the name to the detectives and pronounced it correctly with the soft "d".

:rolleyes:
The name Steve Jones is mentioned several times....
that
KC was dating him before.....

1st I heard this name SJ ?:waitasec:

what say you ? ? ?

JMO
jjgram

Hmm! Don't know. I don't recall his name being mentioned by anyone besides RM in this interview. He's prolly just one of many.

The name Steve Jones is mentioned several times....
that
KC was dating him before.....

1st I heard this name SJ ?:waitasec:

what say you ? ? ?

JMO
jjgram

Yes jj. Police were interested in talking to him. Not sure why... doesn't seem like anything ever came of it. Another ex boy-toy of KC's.

i remember that. a cluster of friends names and they were something like raquel, gloria, victor and samantha.

There's a thread about it somewhere... in fact it might even be THIS thread... some posts from months ago. In any event, I believe KC is fascinated and enamoured with Hispanic people and the Hispanic culture. She seems drawn to them. The names seem to roll off her tongue. Just an observation. Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales, Ricardo, Jose.

There's a thread about it somewhere... in fact it might even be THIS thread... some posts from months ago. In any event, I believe KC is fascinated and enamoured with Hispanic people and the Hispanic culture. She seems drawn to them. The names seem to roll off her tongue. Just an observation. Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales, Ricardo, Jose.

Interesting point. Then you also have, according to Kio, Cindy with a prejudice towards Hispanics. Cindy supposedly did not allow Hispanics in her house.. FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonecold