Zanny's White Dog

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way did caylee describe this dog. my daughter will be 3 next month and she can't tell me anything about a dog other than it's a "puppy dog"
she's of average intelligence and the only colors she knows are pink and yellow because those are her favorite colors.

kids that age aren't interesting in learning about the dog.. they just want to play with it. all they know is that it licks and bites.

i think cindy is full of poop. (shocker, i know)

Agreed. I had had my 2 1/2 year old niece at my house for a week with my 3 small dogs. She know's doggies. She knows "Bobo" (her grandmothers similar dog). By the end of the week while she may have known individual dog names she certainly could not diferentiate which dogs went to which household or person. She is still, 3 weeks later wandering around her own house calling out for my cat.

Caylee encountered a dog somewhere. She probably had enough contact to know it was a nice dog. Anything beyond that is the adult leading and feeding her (" Was it Zanny's dog?" "Was it white?" etc). There is no other credible evidence nor any other information that can be taken from what CA says about the dog conversation. At least nothing about Zanny or caylee.

What it does however is says alot about CA as far as any testimony from her goes. She has now sworn under oath that she believes her daughter that ZFG exists, it just isn't the one suing her daughter. Yet the only sign that such a person exists, that did not come exclusively from KC's mouth is a vague "doggy" statement that was coached out of a 2 year old. And that is the basis for her fanatical beliefs. Uhhuh. Even more telling as others have said is that CA was obviously asking questions, and the doggy answer was the only one she got. So even back then she obviously was not believing any of this.

Kiomarie had a puppies too. Both her dogs had myspace pages.
I think one was a corgi. IIRC

I *somewhat* disagree (though respectfully). My daughter has a severe verbal impairment- is also 2 years old. She would for sure not be able to say "zanny has a white dog", but if you ask her about her day, she can tell you "car, dog, outside". You can then ask questions to build on that and get kind of "yes" or "no" answers...Couple that with an emerging knowledge of colours....I could see, under the right circumstances where a story of a dog *could* have come out.

Of course, it all could have been Caylee's imagination as well....my daughter swears there's a "baby owl in trouble" all day long because she saw it on Wonder Pets once :rolleyes:

Hi Ladybug - I completely understand what you mean. I have no doubt that Caylee saw a dog & talked about it, but I'm trying to figure out how Cindy would know it was Zanny's dog if Caylee never mentioned Zanny. :waitasec:

I don't want to start another "skull" debate. Not that I started that one. But if noone else sees what I think I see, then I own the title "queen of PAREIDOLIA". It must be true.:confused: :eek::crazy:

Honestly, I've gone over the edge.

Woe.be.gone-- if it make you feel any better, I'll come out and say I saw something that looks a bit like a small black puppy on the far right of the second picture. A bit like a Lab puppy, but it also looked a little to me like a gas mask-- so what do I know.

My belief is the Internet is one big Rorschach test, so I try not to get too worked-up about what I see. I'm rarely successful, but I try to keep a sense of humor about it.

Woe.be.gone-- if it make you feel any better, I'll come out and say I saw something that looks a bit like a small black puppy on the far right of the second picture. A bit like a Lab puppy, but it also looked a little to me like a gas mask-- so what do I know.

My belief is the Internet is one big Rorschach test, so I try not to get too worked-up about what I see. I'm rarely successful, but I try to keep a sense of humor about it.

Woe be gone: That's what I see too. To me it looks like (or I assumed no doubt) a stuffed animal puppy, very dark brown or black in color, lying on it's left side. It kind of looks like a puppy curled up sleeping, or, a dead puppy, but I sincerely doubt that-stuffed animal is my guess.

Andre: Interesting/Intriguing take on the internet. Do you mean pics on the internet only, or do you mean everything?

That was my first thought as well. Gross! But, I'm sure it is probably something else.

Andre: Interesting/Intriguing take on the internet. Do you mean pics on the internet only, or do you mean everything?

Pretty much everything, it's a mirror for what you are inside or are searching to become-- whether you know what that is or not.

You are what you Google; Google ergo sum.

We have a just last week turned 3 year old here. She has known her colors for a long time and since we have dogs and spend time talking about dogs she knows what color they are. She has many stuffed dogs and will ask to sleep with "the white puppy" or the "black puppy". The thing with kids this age though is that it is very easy to say something to them and get them to agree. If I said to ours "is that white puppy Kathy's" (we don't know a Kathy) in a certain way nodding my head she just might agree. They sort of like to agree with you sometimes. Some things they can be sure about and other things not so much and you never really know so you can't take everything they say to the bank. And who knows that one day Caylee didn't hear KC tell CA that Zanny got a new puppy and now Caylee believes it without ever seeing a Zanny.

Okay, I've read this thread. I am well aware that posters here are well aware that George and Cindy have, or had, two small dogs. Someone on the thread said they were Yorkies. I saw those dogs in that footage of the elder Anthonys getting in their car, early on, during the time when Casey was in and out of jail (not in--permanently, this time, I hope.) IIRC, those dogs were white or at least light-colored. They were cute and they looked well cared for.
I think if Caylee talked about a white dog, she was probably just talking about one of Cindy and George's dogs, which I'm sure she, as a small child, was probably very interested in. The part about it being "Zanny's dog" is IMO just more of Cindy imitating her daughter's talent for stretching the truth.
Caylee will never speak again. I'm surprised this family hasn't attributed more fairy tale stories to her. I'm sure they're kicking themselves for not coming right out with something like "Caylee said once that Zanny liked to put her in the trunk and put tape on her mouth." MOO.

Ca's depo:

Q: any other person besides your daughter that has
told you that they have met or seen Zanny?
A: No, but Caylee talked about Zanny's dog.

Yeah! And Caylee called KC on July 16th!

Makes me feel a little better.:waitasec: Do we know the outcome of that picture? I started to tear up when I saw it because there looks to be red blood around the doggie
(the dog that resembles JG's). I was pretty upset for a few!:crazy:

Whatever happened to the guy Joseph J.? Was that his photo?

I realize that whatever the picture is of it has been collected by authorities. Really weird though.

I do, I don't remember her saying Zanny's dog, I thought she said Caylee didn't talk about that, she talked about the dog (after she was asked if Caylee talked about Zanny)...I could have it wrong, memory is fuzzy. We have not heard a lot about this dog, it was never mentioned when she talked to LE, atleast not in the taped interviews. Thanks to Casey we don't really know if Caylee ever acknowledged this dog or Zanny, my guess is she didn't. George told the FBI, very clearly, that Caylee never mentioned nor showed recognition when Zanny's name was mentioned.

That's what I seem to remember too. I think CA said that Caylee talked about playing with the new puppy, and CA asked if that was Zanny's dog, and Caylee said, "yes."

I'm sure we've all had experience with 2-year-old toddlers, and they will often say "yes" or "no" to anything they're asked, even if they don't understand the question. You really aren't sure if they understand what you're asking.

IMO Cindy feeds lines, remember when she fed KC the line of someone took Caylee by asking KC "who took her".

Exactly. I think this is the core of how CA has come up with info and how KC has threaded her story. CA asks who took and KC improvises the Nanny. CA askes are you protecting us? and KC responds, lets leave it at that, and thus the KC is protecting our family comes into being. CA likely asked a similar leading question to little Caylee and Caylee just responded yes since she didnt know who Zanny was or associated Zanny with her favorite book and any dogs or pets in there. IMHO CA has created KCs whole defense story and plan of attack. This is also likely how KC mananged to last so long in the house with her lies. She just fed GA and CA answers they wanted to hear based on questions they asked her.

I havent seen info on the Zanny the Nanny story books but Im guessing there just might be a little white dog in there somewhere.

Do you really think that a two year old could pronounce "Pomeranian" or even know any dog breeds? I don't believe this story at all.

A two year old would not only be able to pronounce the word...but, who is Cindy kidding? And even if she could pronounce it....how would SHE know what sort of dog it was. To a two year old...a dog is a dog. She wouldn't know if its pomeranian, lab, poodle...etc. And she is certainly not going to know if it was a mixed breed or not...as CA states in her interview.

Which came first--the pic or the dog? The pic or the bus?

I'm surprised this family hasn't attributed more fairy tale stories to her. I'm sure they're kicking themselves for not coming right out with something like "Caylee said once that Zanny liked to put her in the trunk and put tape on her mouth." MOO.

(sniped by me) I agree totally! I think they are kicking themselves now that they boxed themselves into a corner by saying early on that Caylee never mentioned a "Zanny".

The thing is...without independent corroboration by someone else, nobody in their right mind is going to find this hearsay to be credible. A two-year-old is just not credible. And there is no evidence AT ALL that Zanny exists. So Cindy can talk about it all she wants, but it will hold no weight in court. IMO.

Also... didn't CA say the dog was a Pomeranian (sp?) I've never seen a white Pomeranian. Do they even exist? Because if they do not - isn't that another contridiction? I guess I need to google before I start spouting off at the mouth like I have knowledge!:crazy:

My granddaughter has a mostly white one with grey here and there. Maybe they saw it at a pet store ..with all the lies, who is to say? It is similar to Forrest Gumps' box of chocolates, you never know what will come up..

(sniped by me) I agree totally! I think they are kicking themselves now that they boxed themselves into a corner by saying early on that Caylee never mentioned a "Zanny".

The thing is...without independent corroboration by someone else, nobody in their right mind is going to find this hearsay to be credible. A two-year-old is just not credible. And there is no evidence AT ALL that Zanny exists. So Cindy can talk about it all she wants, but it will hold no weight in court. IMO.

I totally agree! Kinda funny that Cindy never mentioned this "Zanny's" dog early on in the investigation. She even said that Zanny could be Jessie or Amy. Make up your mind Cindy! You can't have it both ways.

Makes me feel a little better.:waitasec: Do we know the outcome of that picture? I started to tear up when I saw it because there looks to be red blood around the doggie
(the dog that resembles JG's). I was pretty upset for a few!:crazy:

Whatever happened to the guy Joseph J.? Was that his photo?

I realize that whatever the picture is of it has been collected by authorities. Really weird though.

The first thing that I thought when I saw that photo...was that the thing to the right, looked like a puppy. I thought that I was going crazy. I then read that someone said that it looked like a bag, of some sort. So, I looked at the picture again, and thought...yeah, okay. (Although, I don't think it is...it still looks like a dog to me).

I thought it was said in some thread, that KC was thinking about getting a puppy when her parents moved out and she had the house. Or something like that.

When I heard the puppy store, I just figured "Zani's white puppy" was the version that she told CA.

KC seems to tell the same story differently, depending on who she was talking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay