Zanny's White Dog

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it was white, but sure enough, she did have one (per her depo today in the civil case) and it was a little dog or a miniature dog, and Caylee was familiar with it and loved it.

Highly plausible that Caylee was saying she loves Annie's puppy-Zanny's puppy=Annie's puppy. Poor Caylee-Casey must have kept that kid so confused she did not know which way was up!:eek:

Annie said in her depo that she had (has?) a long-haired dachshund. I've never heard of a white long-haired dachshund. But I think it could be the puppy Caylee talked about. At two years old, even almost three she wouldn't know her colors. She might know the basics, or her favorites, but to call a dog accurately white or brown? I just don't think so. Maybe Caylee pronounced Annie as Zanny when she was younger and Casey just went with it telling Cindy yea, we were at Zanny's today. Annie stated in the depo and in her LE interview that Casey and Caylee came to her apartment at Sawgrass at least every other day at one point in their friendship. I'm really thinking this how Casey came up with the nanny's name and her story for Cindy and where she spent a lot of time when she was supposed to be at work.

Oh and the dog that you are mentioning here is a Dachshund and she is mine... Annie now has a Bull Terrier

This was snipped from the thread Cliff notes-Dante s. speaks.Dante also states Caylee was never in his apt.

Oh and the dog that you are mentioning here is a Dachshund and she is mine... Annie now has a Bull Terrier

This was snipped from the thread Cliff notes-Dante s. speaks.Dante also states Caylee was never in his apt.

I don't think it matters what kind of dog Annie has right now but rather what she had when her and Casey were "best friends." And she states under oath that Caylee did indeed go to the Sawgrass apartment.

This is from Annie's depostion pg. 12 & 13 of the transcript:

So Danti Salati, then, your ex-boyfriend,
1 lived there during, I guess, from '05 through today?
2 A To current, yes, sir.
3 Q And was -- does he still live in 218; do you
4 know?
5 A I think that's the apartment number. If
6 that's the apartment number, then that's where it is.
7 Q First floor or second floor; do you remember?
8 A Second floor.
9 Q Did Casey ever bring Caylee over to the
10 Sawgrass Apartments, to your knowledge?
11 A Yes.
Q And tell me about that.
13 A She'd come over to hang out with me after --
14 after I got off school. She'd come over and hang out,
15 bring Caylee all the time.
16 Q And would you guys do stuff there at the
17 apartment, play around?

A Just watch TV, play with Caylee, play with my
19 dog. Caylee loved my dog.
20 Q What type of dog did you have?
21 A Miniature long-haired Dauschand.

link: http://www.forthepeople.com/Downing.pdf

OK---I am confused. Dante and Annie lived together. Dante said Caylee was never at his apt. but Annie said Caylee was at their apt. What is the truth?

What complete nerve Cindy has to put words in her dead Granddaughter's mouth about a dog belonging to a nanny that Caylee never saw. This "nanny" who was created by Casey is a lie and everyone knows it, she was created to take the blame off of Casey for Caylee's murder...and now Cindy is furthering that lie by saying Caylee talked about this dog..and "if there's a dog there must be a nanny"...what twisted logic. Cindy might as well be stomping all over Caylee's grave, oh that's right there is no grave.

I don't think it matters what kind of dog Annie has right now but rather what she had when her and Casey were "best friends." And she states under oath that Caylee did indeed go to the Sawgrass apartment.

This is from Annie's depostion pg. 12 & 13 of the transcript:

So Danti Salati, then, your ex-boyfriend,
1 lived there during, I guess, from '05 through today?
2 A To current, yes, sir.
3 Q And was -- does he still live in 218; do you
4 know?
5 A I think that's the apartment number. If
6 that's the apartment number, then that's where it is.
7 Q First floor or second floor; do you remember?
8 A Second floor.
9 Q Did Casey ever bring Caylee over to the
10 Sawgrass Apartments, to your knowledge?
11 A Yes.
Q And tell me about that.
13 A She'd come over to hang out with me after --
14 after I got off school. She'd come over and hang out,
15 bring Caylee all the time.
16 Q And would you guys do stuff there at the
17 apartment, play around?

A Just watch TV, play with Caylee, play with my
19 dog. Caylee loved my dog.
20 Q What type of dog did you have?
21 A Miniature long-haired Dauschand.

link: http://www.forthepeople.com/Downing.pdf
Second floor apt at Sawgrass, complete with a dog...I believe part of "the nanny's" description is from Casey's memories of Annie...Annie...Zanny. Does Casey have any original thought's ?

I have honestly always believed Annie = Zanny and Caylee mispronounced Annie's name and is sounded like Zanny but no one really paid attention and the dog she referred to (IF IT IS TRUE) is Annie = Zanny's dog and Annie lived at Sawgrass ont he second floor.

It is just a random crazy thing that ZFG was mentioned to Jesse Grund early on as the baby sitter and that KC figured out there was an actual ZG visiting Sawgrass that day.

and somehow the Annie- mispronounced by Caylee worked in her favor to sound like Zanny and distort her parent's memories making it seem real that Caylee mentioned a Zanny when it really was Annie.

uh my brain hurts.

But honestly the bad part about this case is that KC mixes true items, people, places, actions with her lies so every detail cancels out each other and can get hairy - and she was a pro at this and knew and knows it works.

For example - stealing form her gandmother that day and on Caylee's birthday - she told Granny that she took it in order to buy the cake and balloons for Caylee. True it was Caylee's birthday and she stole the money - but false that she used it for the items she bought...she just needed casha nd was playing at heart strings and it is my belief that she used the party as a reasonf or stealing.

What complete nerve Cindy has to put words in her dead Granddaughter's mouth about a dog belonging to a nanny that Caylee never saw. This "nanny" who was created by Casey is a lie and everyone knows it, she was created to take the blame off of Casey for Caylee's murder...and now Cindy is furthering that lie by saying Caylee talked about this dog..and "if there's a dog there must be a nanny"...what twisted logic. Cindy might as well be stomping all over Caylee's grave, oh that's right there is no grave.

I completely agree with all you said except that I think the nanny was not originally created to take the blame for Caylee's murder, but much earlier to make her lie about having a job more believable. Cindy and Casey use the exact same twisted logic. Casey convinces everyone if there is a nanny then there must be a job. Just like as you said, Cindy saying if there is a dog there is a nanny. Then when Cindy finally confronts Casey about Caylee by saying "who took her" instead of admitting she did it she comes up with Zanny the nanny took her, yea, that's it, the fictional nanny I've been talking about for years has kidnapped her. I truly believe Casey did not put any thought whatsoever into a story. And when Cindy said "who took her" Casey thought of the abduction story right then and there.

I completely agree with all you said except that I think the nanny was not originally created to take the blame for Caylee's murder, but much earlier to make her lie about having a job more believable. Cindy and Casey use the exact same twisted logic. Casey convinces everyone if there is a nanny then there must be a job. Just like as you said, Cindy saying if there is a dog there is a nanny. Then when Cindy finally confronts Casey about Caylee by saying "who took her" instead of admitting she did it she comes up with Zanny the nanny took her, yea, that's it, the fictional nanny I've been talking about for years has kidnapped her. I truly believe Casey did not put any thought whatsoever into a story. And when Cindy said "who took her" Casey thought of the abduction story right then and there.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I totally agree.

Through a series of confusing stories and coincidences, it poses a quick "what if?" before common sense kicks in. She is a good liar, extremely lucky, but does not think the story through - spur of the moment - what will getme out of THIS jam right now.

Second floor apt at Sawgrass, complete with a dog...I believe part of "the nanny's" description is from Casey's memories of Annie...Annie...Zanny. Does Casey have any original thought's ?

Hell yes - I totally agree - KC has a habit of using mix and match when coming up with details.

"Nanny's" home - Sawgrass and an old folks home across the street from another friend.

"Jeff Hopkins" just ran into him recently before her contrived story.

Zachary, Raquel, Juliette, probably forms of people she met / knew.

Her whole frigging life is one big lie. And she destroyed the one part of her life that was the truth.

I completely agree with all you said except that I think the nanny was not originally created to take the blame for Caylee's murder, but much earlier to make her lie about having a job more believable. Cindy and Casey use the exact same twisted logic. Casey convinces everyone if there is a nanny then there must be a job. Just like as you said, Cindy saying if there is a dog there is a nanny. Then when Cindy finally confronts Casey about Caylee by saying "who took her" instead of admitting she did it she comes up with Zanny the nanny took her, yea, that's it, the fictional nanny I've been talking about for years has kidnapped her. I truly believe Casey did not put any thought whatsoever into a story. And when Cindy said "who took her" Casey thought of the abduction story right then and there.[/QUOTE]

Bold mine.

I think Casey had several different possible scenarios half launched and was waiting to see which would play out the best. When Cindy asked "who took her" Casey saw an open door and ran right through it. This was no well planned and minutely executed crime. It is sloppy and half baked in the extreme. Typical Casey.

Annie said in her depo that she had (has?) a long-haired dachshund. I've never heard of a white long-haired dachshund. But I think it could be the puppy Caylee talked about. At two years old, even almost three she wouldn't know her colors. She might know the basics, or her favorites, but to call a dog accurately white or brown? I just don't think so. Maybe Caylee pronounced Annie as Zanny when she was younger and Casey just went with it telling Cindy yea, we were at Zanny's today. Annie stated in the depo and in her LE interview that Casey and Caylee came to her apartment at Sawgrass at least every other day at one point in their friendship. I'm really thinking this how Casey came up with the nanny's name and her story for Cindy and where she spent a lot of time when she was supposed to be at work.

I have seen "white" daschunds (both long and short haired) - although they were really more of a cream color not white the way a Maltese or Bichon is...probably most people would refer to the color as white.

I have seen "white" daschunds (both long and short haired) - although they were really more of a cream color not white the way a Maltese or Bichon is...probably most people would refer to the color as white.

Thanks for the info. Now that you mention it I do recall seeing a cream color on dachshunds. And sorry for this O/T but I have 2 dachshunds both red smooth-haired, and I have one Maltese. LOL

Bold mine.

I think Casey had several different possible scenarios half launched and was waiting to see which would play out the best. When Cindy asked "who took her" Casey saw an open door and ran right through it. This was no well planned and minutely executed crime. It is sloppy and half baked in the extreme. Typical Casey.

According to Lee - KC first told him the Nanny took Caylee after he asked her what benefit did it bring her to not tell them where Caylee was in order Lee to go check on Caylee. At first she said she was doing it because she was a spiteful B - but then Lee said something that turned her and that was:

I am paraphrasing:

"Fine, but when the police get here they are not going to accept that - they are going to FORCE you to take them to Caylee, so why not just tell me now and avoid that ugly scene"

and then KC told him the nanny took her - where CA overhearda nd came in and made that famous statement "What have you done?"

According to Lee - KC first told him the Nanny took Caylee after he asked her what benefit did it bring her to not tell them where Caylee was in order Lee to go check on Caylee. At first she said she was doing it because she was a spiteful B - but then Lee said something that turned her and that was:

I am paraphrasing:

"Fine, but when the police get here they are not going to accept that - they are going to FORCE you to take them to Caylee, so why not just tell me now and avoid that ugly scene"

and then KC told him the nanny took her - where CA overhearda nd came in and made that famous statement "What have you done?"

I thought Casey's admission to Lee was that she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days. And then Cindy came in and asked her who took her.

I'll have to go back and read on that one. I think there were alot of things said during that period of time that had the potential to go off in all sorts of directions. Like when Casey said "maybe this should have been done a long time ago". That's about as close to an admission of guilt as we will ever get out of Casey. But no one followed up on those threads. The one they grasped at was that someone else took Caylee.

I have honestly always believed Annie = Zanny and Caylee mispronounced Annie's name and is sounded like Zanny but no one really paid attention and the dog she referred to (IF IT IS TRUE) is Annie = Zanny's dog and Annie lived at Sawgrass ont he second floor.

It is just a random crazy thing that ZFG was mentioned to Jesse Grund early on as the baby sitter and that KC figured out there was an actual ZG visiting Sawgrass that day.

and somehow the Annie- mispronounced by Caylee worked in her favor to sound like Zanny and distort her parent's memories making it seem real that Caylee mentioned a Zanny when it really was Annie.

uh my brain hurts.

But honestly the bad part about this case is that KC mixes true items, people, places, actions with her lies so every detail cancels out each other and can get hairy - and she was a pro at this and knew and knows it works.

For example - stealing form her gandmother that day and on Caylee's birthday - she told Granny that she took it in order to buy the cake and balloons for Caylee. True it was Caylee's birthday and she stole the money - but false that she used it for the items she bought...she just needed casha nd was playing at heart strings and it is my belief that she used the party as a reasonf or stealing.

Funny how GA states that Caylee never said a word about Zanny yet CA has her talking about Zanny's dog..yeah whatever. Also didn't KC steal a check from G-ma to buy the goods at the g-store? Wasn't the check written to Winn Dixie or something? OR was it cash, not that it matters but it's funny how the details escape ya after so long.

OK---I am confused. Dante and Annie lived together. Dante said Caylee was never at his apt. but Annie said Caylee was at their apt. What is the truth?

You're right, Dante and Annie contradict each other. Annie states that Casey would bring Caylee and hang out after Annie's school classes. Maybe Dante was at work at these times and he didn't know what was going on. You would think that Annie would have told her boyfriend but maybe she did and Dante just has a memory like my husband. :rolleyes:

Couple other questions here on the dog issue.
14 What kind of dog was it? Was it ever described?
15 A You know, it was a little white dog. I don't
16 remember if it was a Pomeranian mix or what it was.
17 Q And when she's saying she liked playing with
18 the dog, how did she describe the dog?
19 A She just called it her -- the new puppy.
20 Q So --
21 A I can't remember the name. It was several
22 months ago.
23 Q She talked about the new puppy, then how did
24 you get in your mind about Zanny and the new puppy?
25 A Because I asked her if it was Zanny's puppy.
>Rough Draft - 41
1 Q And she responded yes?
2 A Yes.
3 Q So there is no other description besides the
4 new puppy in all that?
5 A Correct.
6 Q What time period was this that that was said?
7 A I believe I told you somewhere between March
8 and May, and it could have been earlier than that.
Ok now we know when Cindy said Zanny Caylee heard Annie since she had the puppy.

I do think that since Casey had used "the nanny" as an excuse to her friends during June/July, when push came to shove (night of July 15th) it was someone she could lay the blame on, and she knew they would never find this nanny, because none existed. I would be interested to know exactly how much time she invested in this nanny the kidnapper story. The following is part of the Brace profile that was done on Casey. It's a pretty interesting read, there is more on her profile at the link.

Based on her BRACE Character Profile™, Casey Anthony is self-centered, self-justifying and self-promotional. It is all learned behavior, but there appears to be some type of memory dysfunction, not a matter of not knowing the difference between the truth and a lie, but rather not caring or not expecting to be caught or held responsible, perhaps aided by episodes of acute substance abuse. There is a semblance of confabulation and indifference to others or the truth, but there is something else.

There is an intentional quality to her indifference, a deliberate manipulation of others, a calculated purpose that affords her some type of personal reinforcement.

http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/140/1/1/

ITA! Twisted logic indeed! There IS NO NANNY so who cares about who had a little white dog?:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay