ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guest card was definitely filled out by the leasing agent, she would have filled her own name in - a prospect would have filled out more of the guest card. AIMCO requires their leasing agents to fill out the cards in order to get to know the prospect.

Is it possible Casey was in the office that day and overheard everything ZFG said? The leasing consultants are trained to ask personal questions in order to get to know their prospect's needs. They'll ask about their family, where they work, etc. - half the time they don't write any of it down, it's just a way to pre-qualify (income, # of occupants, pets).

ETA: In the business 25 years.

bbm

I don't believe Casey was there for three reasons. One, the leasing agent would have remembered her being present, two, there was not a single similarity between Casey's imaginary ZFG and Z(no F)G; therefore no reason to believe that Casey overheard anything, and three, LE was not able to place Casey anyplace near Sawgrass after Caylee's disappearance.

The name Zenaida was not unfamiliar to Casey, she had used it previously with the Gunds and with Cindy. Adding the F and G was pretty much a no-brainer for Casey with her wild imagination.

Do any WS posters remember who owns the deserted diplitated property at the end of street where the Anthony's street? It's been quite a while since we discussed it and I can't quickly put my hands on the information. Thanks in advance...:seeya:

My responses in blue:

ZG probably didn't sign the complaint. But she said she read it, and it is written pretty plainly, and clearly says her name is ZFG. I agree it was really the attorneys' fault, and IMO it was inexcusable. You don't accidentally type "Fernandez" multiple times all over a document.

You also don't make multiple media appearances and fail to correct the interviewers when they introduce you by a name that isn't yours. Z(no F)G deliberately perpetuated the fraud, IMO.

There was a visitor card, but it was not checked for fingerprints. There is no indication that Casey was ever at Sawgrass, certainly not for any significant period of time or on the date ZG was there, per the cell phone pings. When Casey tagged along while Tony and his friend looked at apartments, they didn't go to Sawgrass. The model apartment ZG would have looked at IIRC was quite close to the vacant apartment pointed out by Casey.

She apparently made the false statement about the address in her deposition,

I think it's obvious she was talking about ZG, because she said it was the girl LE had interviewed in Kissimmee, and there was only one of them.

A question: Are family jail visits actually considered to be public? I'm sure that inmates lie to their family members all the time during visits without expecting video or audio to be released to the media.

Except that's not how defamation law works.

And let me clarify, for myself at least, that killing babies is much more upsetting to me than bringing a borderline frivolous lawsuit.

Yup.

I haven't seen any Casey supporters on the thread. But I do not support ZG's lawsuit because it is not legally or factually strong.

Do any WS posters remember who owns the deserted diplitated property at the end of street where the Anthony's street? It's been quite a while since we discussed it and I can't quickly put my hands on the information. Thanks in advance...:seeya:

Ohhhhhh - that whole thread was fascinating. The house was owned by a Gonzalez....it was vacant. One of our own WSrs went and filmed and checked it out with KB I think. And IIRC - it was one of the spots DC and JH searched on film with their "poking rod".....

The guest card was definitely filled out by the leasing agent, she would have filled her own name in - a prospect would have filled out more of the guest card. AIMCO requires their leasing agents to fill out the cards in order to get to know the prospect.

Is it possible Casey was in the office that day and overheard everything ZFG said? The leasing consultants are trained to ask personal questions in order to get to know their prospect's needs. They'll ask about their family, where they work, etc. - half the time they don't write any of it down, it's just a way to pre-qualify (income, # of occupants, pets).

ETA: In the business 25 years.

BBM
I don't know the Time ZG visited Sawgrass on June 17th..

:sigh: I will have to say that the theory that OCA was at the Sawgrass office that day (June 17th, 2008) is inconsistent with the cell phone pings. See Thread and Map link below.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73225"]Ping Map for June 17, 2008 - Discuss that day only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] Thread

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...349,-81.322174&spn=0.269701,0.432587&t=h&z=11 Ping Map

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84309"]KC's whereabouts June 17 - June 20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0807/20317220.pdf
Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation Cell Phone Analysis and Movement Patterns

Ohhhhhh - that whole thread was fascinating. The house was owned by a Gonzalez....it was vacant. One of our own WSrs went and filmed and checked it out with KB I think. And IIRC - it was one of the spots DC and JH searched on film with their "poking rod".....

Yes, I remember that thread...I remember that day...and all the great sleuthing that was going on that day on that thread, finding the home and one of our very own WS members driving out there and meeting up with Kathi Belich.

Let me add a correction...we sleuthed out the empty house that DC was poking around in but we also sleuthed the 2 homes that backed onto the remains site

LG do you mean the empty, run down home DC was filmed at?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77931&highlight=Let's+find+house
Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

There was a visitor card filled out - I am not sure if ZG filled it or the apartment employee. It can be seen on page 46 of http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf

IIRC it was filled out by the apartment employee and they even misspelled ZGs name. But wouldn't it be funny if KC's fingerprints were on it?. They have it - I imagine the investigators already checked for fingerprints or DNA for the criminal trial.

WOWEE that is some wealth of documents in that thar pdf file. Me thinks I am going to save it for when all this stuff goes bye-bye. 400+ pages of yum-yum. Thanks Karma.

IIRC they are not deserted, their backyards abut the area where Caylee was dumped. Peter Gonzalez was one, and Zenaida Almodovar was the other owner...

IIRC they are not deserted, their backyards abut the area where Caylee was dumped. Peter Gonzalez was one, and Zenaida Almodovar was the other owner...

Maybe LG means the house that Dominic Casey was filmed poking around

The model apartment that was shown to Zenaida was #110, which is the downstairs apartment from where Casey said she left Caylee- #210.
That number of connections with ZG cannot just be coincidences..

Wow someone actually standing up for Zenaida? I applaud. To me, FCA's lies damaged her whether she intended them to or not, so she should pay. Many seem more upset with Zenaida than FCA. Unbelievable.

I agree. Who wants to google their name and see them associated with the "baby killer". That alone makes her deserving of some compensation. Plus look at all the FCA Admirers out there who think GA is guilty and could still possibly want to blame ZFG just because they love FCA so much. FCA has gotten away with everything so far and I'm sure she won't pay a dime of any of the money she is being sued for so I say "Go ZFG" Good luck and I hope you get her for every dime she has.

I agree. Who wants to google their name and see them associated with the "baby killer". That alone makes her deserving of some compensation. Plus look at all the FCA Admirers out there who think GA is guilty and could still possibly want to blame ZFG just because they love FCA so much. FCA has gotten away with everything so far and I'm sure she won't pay a dime of any of the money she is being sued for so I say "Go ZFG" Good luck and I hope you get her for every dime she has.

Yes. I was reading over some of the documents in that huge file upthread that Karma linked to. I re-read ZG’s statement to the police. They contacted her. They brought photos of FCA and Caylee to her. They showed her the card she filled out from Sawgrass. Can you imagine, quietly minding your own business one day and BAM.....LEO is knocking on your door? I would have been scared carpless.

I agree, and I'd love to see ZFG come forward and sue Casey. Unfortunately, she doesn't exist.

Yes. I was reading over some of the documents in that huge file upthread that Karma linked to. I re-read ZG’s statement to the police. They contacted her. They brought photos of FCA and Caylee to her. They showed her the card she filled out from Sawgrass. Can you imagine, quietly minding your own business one day and BAM.....LEO is knocking on your door? I would have been scared carpless.

ZG said in her depo that the police interview did not cause her any stress and did not damage her reputation.

ZG said in her depo that the police interview did not cause her any stress and did not damage her reputation.

I agree & w/the jist of your previous posts too.

The fact Z(notF)G has children out of wedlock didn't appear to be a 'defense' used by Casey's attorneys but she can't deny the fact she had to lie to become a plaintiff. IHNI who tried to sell who on what, regarding the realtionship between her & Morgan & Morgan, but it appears she may have been defamed by her own attorneys in that they helped her mischaracterize her as Zenaida 'Fernandez'-Gonzales.

Maybe semantics? Maybe the "interview" itself was not stressful...I'm sure they were calmly asking the questions because by this time they knew it was all a bunch of hogwash. But I'm sure the entire ORDEAL of being called up by LEO, having your name splashed across every paper in the nation may have been stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member