ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, turns out it's nothing very interesting.

According to the Orlando Sentinel: "HAL’S NOTE: The hearing on the 23rd was going to start at 9 a.m. and is now going to start at 1:30."

I wonder if Casey will actually show up for the trial, or just let one of her unpaid minions do it for her?

We may never know...she could don a disguise.

I doubt her attorneys even want her there. Who knows what she'll do! Pick at her nose and piercings, play with her hair, flirt with any man under the age of 65... She is a train wreck happening!!

I doubt her attorneys even want her there. Who knows what she'll do! Pick at her nose and piercings, play with her hair, flirt with any man under the age of 65... She is a train wreck happening!!

One thing's for sure. No duck faces, no goofiness. It will be back to full on deception mode, including but not limited to the librarian look, the bun hairdo, cradling by her attorneys, referring to her as a "little girl", implying she's oh-so-innocent, weeping, bizarre strident arguments. We will see a magical transformation of FCA from social media boob-shot butterfly to coy, demure, concerned FCA, gravely assessing her legal predicament as she pores over and organizes legal documents she can barely read...

One thing's for sure. No duck faces, no goofiness. It will be back to full on deception mode, including but not limited to the librarian look, the bun hairdo, cradling by her attorneys, referring to her as a "little girl", implying she's oh-so-innocent, weeping, bizarre strident arguments. We will see a magical transformation of FCA from social media boob-shot butterfly to coy, demure, concerned FCA, gravely assessing her legal predicament as she pores over and organizes legal documents she can barely read...

When I think of the librarian look I think of Ruth Buzzy.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...t06&newfp=1&tit=Laugh-In+-+Ricardo+and+Gladys

I wonder if Casey will actually show up for the trial, or just let one of her unpaid minions do it for her?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: GREAT POST! Your are sooo right ... and she will straighten her papers ... sit in a chair that has been lowered so she will appear tiny and vunerable ... try to play up to the jurors and maybe the judge ... and on and on.

However ... we DO want her in court to face ZG and because of the trial being televised. I certainly will be watching. :maddening: :maddening: :maddening:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: GREAT POST! Your are sooo right ... and she will straighten her papers ... sit in a chair that has been lowered so she will appear tiny and vunerable ... try to play up to the jurors and maybe the judge ... and on and on.

However ... we DO want her in court to face ZG and because of the trial being televised. I certainly will be watching. :maddening: :maddening: :maddening:

I refuse to give her one more minute of my time. Too many other preparations for my brother's trial. Even though I hope ZFG wins millions...

I have a question...if CA and GA get on the stand and lie in this case, can testimony from the criminal trial be used to impeach? Also, can they be charged with perjury in THIS case? Wouldn't that be grand.

I have a question...if CA and GA get on the stand and lie in this case, can testimony from the criminal trial be used to impeach? Also, can they be charged with perjury in THIS case? Wouldn't that be grand.

Yes and yes, but the second yes is only in the purely theoretical sense. Won't actually happen. :)

Yes and yes, but the second yes is only in the purely theoretical sense. Won't actually happen. :)

I'm sure all Floridians just love those laws that are in theory only.

Now this sounds crazy, I know, but if CA and GA were to deliberately lie on the stand in this civil trial does ZG have any recourse in going after them from a civil point.

I also noticed that on the court site this case is listed as ZFG vs. Casey A. not ZG vs. Casey A. Why would they not have corrected that? jmo

Hello everyone...

I guess its not so fair that the A's and Casey are being sued(if that is your opinion) but...it wasn't fair that Caylee was murdered. Sorry to come back to state the obvious...life isn't always fair. The Anthony's, Casey included can just hang their hopes on the fairness of our justice system. :floorlaugh:

There is no way something being done to innocent people or an innocent person would result in anything other than a not guilty verdict. :waitasec: They should know that...being so innocent and all...with the law working for them during Casey's trial.

What is there to worry about? Be upset about?

Nothing, as far as MOO goes... :seeya:

Now this sounds crazy, I know, but if CA and GA were to deliberately lie on the stand in this civil trial does ZG have any recourse in going after them from a civil point.

I also noticed that on the court site this case is listed as ZFG vs. Casey A. not ZG vs. Casey A. Why would they not have corrected that? jmo

No, there would be no civil claim for that.

The clerk no doubt entered the caption when the complaint was first filed under the false name ZFG. Morgan et al. changed it at some point in their filed documents, but I'm not sure they officially requested a change of caption. :waitasec:

No, there would be no civil claim for that.

The clerk no doubt entered the caption when the complaint was first filed under the false name ZFG. Morgan et al. changed it at some point in their filed documents, but I'm not sure they officially requested a change of caption. :waitasec:

It does seem strange and it seems as if ZG still cannot get away from being identified as ZFG. jmo

IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO

BBM-I am not sure there are many people named Zenaida Gonzalez that lived in Kissimmee and that police asked KC about and that KC denied knowing when shown her picture by police. I am not sure there are many Zenaidas from Kissimmee that KC saw pictures of that she denied ever seeing pictures of to Cindy-Saying that police were full of poopoo....and that KC demanded that she get more information about, because she was not ruling out Zenaida from Kissimmee that she never saw pictures of because the police were full of poopoo.
In other words, KC herself narrowed it down to this Zenaida.

Here is what I don't get about this ZG thing. Why in the very beginning when JB knew this was not the nanny FCA was talking about didn't he make one of his lil TV statements that they were sorry for the mix up and clearly this was not Casey's nanny.
Instead they start a counter suit ???

Here is what I don't get about this ZG thing. Why in the very beginning when JB knew this was not the nanny FCA was talking about didn't he make one of his lil TV statements that they were sorry for the mix up and clearly this was not Casey's nanny.
Instead they start a counter suit ???

You'd have to a be a sociopath like Casey to understand. Zenaida was just someone else to deflect blame to. Casey didn't care who got hurt as long as she was acquitted from killing her daughter. She's never going to say she was sorry, never going to admit she was wrong. And she still has mouthpieces to fight for her and hide behind. So there happened to be someone actually named Zenaida Gonzalez - I bet that was perfect for lying, scheming Casey. No way she was going to mess that up and admit she was wrong and a liar. That's just not something Casey does. Sociopaths are like that. They don't take responsibility, they take their lies and turn them on their victims, making their victims pay for things the sociopath should should pay for. It's sick and sadly, they're skilled enough to make it work. And they get people on their side to fight for them and believe them. It's a horrific cycle they keep repeating to avoid responsibility and get what they want. And there's not much anyone can do to fight against them successfully.

I honestly can't wait until these lawsuits and appeal are over, so then Casey won't have anymore lawyers pandering to her. All that she'll have left is mommy to go home to, and we all know how much she hates her mom. She'll be miserable without anyone to fight for her anymore, but I'll bet she's so codependent on her mom that she moves back home. She has nothing, is nothing, and in the end, will fade to nothing. She is a nothing a nobody, and she doesn't have the right to destroy people to avert justice. That's what this case is all about. I just hope there's enough legally there for ZG to win. I pray for her everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717