ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blushing: :blushing:
FLmom, please read my post to LambChop today about me not realizing that Kissimmee is not in Pinellas County ... and thank you also for pointing out my incorrect information! I checked the demographics on Kissimmee, and I agree with you that ZFG could have a better chance at justice with a jury from that area. Just keep thinking positive! :rose:

It makes me even more angry now to learn that, with the difference in demographics between Kissimmee - Osceola County and Pinellas County, that those 12 jurors made the decision they did. :shakehead: :shakehead:

With as much info we have dug into in this case, mixing up locales is not a big deal. The sad thing is that Kissimmee is in Osceola County, part of the same district as Orlando. A jury from this area may have been more interested in getting it right instead of treating jury duty as a vacation.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,356516.story

Casey Anthony: Defamation trial will start in April

An Orange County Circuit Court judge on Tuesday denied a request from Casey Anthony's civil attorney set aside deadlines set in her defamation case or postpone her trial, which means the trial will begin in April.

Anthony's civil attorneys filed a motion for summary judgment last month, seeking to have the defamation suit tossed. That motion and several others will be heard March

I, for one, refuse to get excited about the ruling today. The judge can still throw the thing out on the motion for summary judgment which is set on the 23rd. So don't count chickens before the hatch.
MOO

and every single one of them will say "YES" and those that say "no" IMO will be lying just so they can serve some justice for Caylee. and by that having M&M getting KC on that stand and drilling her :rocker:

Well, it's Florida...so it's unlikely they would have to worry about being charged with perjury.

I, for one, refuse to get excited about the ruling today. The judge can still throw the thing out on the motion for summary judgment which is set on the 23rd. So don't count chickens before the hatch.
MOO

Sadly, I have to agree. It is getting very difficult for me to believe that KC will ever be held accountable for anythinhg she has done or does in the future. At least not by any legal means, iykwim.

Sadly, I have to agree. It is getting very difficult for me to believe that KC will ever be held accountable for anythinhg she has done or does in the future. At least not by any legal means, iykwim.

I do, indeed, know what you mean.

@bobkealing What are penalty options if #CaseyAnthony is found guilty?”
$$

@bobkealing she doesn't have $, does that mean nothing? #CaseyAnthony
If she is forced to answer questions some consider that a victory

@bobkealing Will this trial be televised?”
Yes

$$

Yes

BBM

Oh, yay! I was wondering if we would get to watch this. I agree it will be a victory of sorts just to have her testify.

$$

Yes

We don't know if she has the promise of a lot of money once her probation is completed and they start pimping her interview. I hope Zenaida gets every last cent and Casey ends up living in a Motel 6 with no car...

We don't know if she has the promise of a lot of money once her probation is completed and they start pimping her interview. I hope Zenaida gets every last cent and Casey ends up living in a Motel 6 with no car...

and lot's of bed bugs :floorlaugh:

$$

Yes

bold red by me.... yeah... she doesn't have money, my aunt fanny....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15