ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed! I really want her to be made to take the stand and answer questions. No, I won't believe a word she says, but it would be fun to see JM going after her. And, maybe she will say something that causes more problems for her! Lol! If nothing else, it will continue to delay her from giving any big interviews. And, maybe the delay will lower the value.

Maybe she'll even stop wearing those clever disguises while pleading the fifth.

I'm telling ya! Praying for everyone who has been affected.

Just went over me in ATL(anta) and hail hard rain (need to clean gutters!) The radar on tv said tornado went by, but didn't have it on me.

All is good, one more wave to go.

Just went over me in ATL(anta) and hail hard rain (need to clean gutters!) The radar on tv said tornado went by, but didn't have it on me.

All is good, one more wave to go.

Hang on, atthelake! Keep us posted!

Hang on, atthelake! Keep us posted!

This is a message for animal lovers. 30 minutes prior to the near tornado (was a few miles from me) the dog was barking INCESSANTLY!!!!!!!!! This was even before the front end of rain/hail that hit. I'm telling you........I'm just dog sitting this weekend, but I've always heard about animals "knowing". And this dog that I'm sitting (at a friend house) was barking barking and running in circles and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. FINALLY, I realized the dog KNEW of the thunder or decrease in barometer or ??? I don't know......but like those dogs that care for epileptics or whatever, this dog KNEW something was coming before the rain/thunder/lightening/hail/winds. WOW! I've always been a dog lover - no wonder they are man's (and this woman's!) best friend! :woohoo:

This is a message for animal lovers. 30 minutes prior to the near tornado (was a few miles from me) the dog was barking INCESSANTLY!!!!!!!!! This was even before the front end of rain/hail that hit. I'm telling you........I'm just dog sitting this weekend, but I've always heard about animals "knowing". And this dog that I'm sitting (at a friend house) was barking barking and running in circles and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. FINALLY, I realized the dog KNEW of the thunder or decrease in barometer or ??? I don't know......but like those dogs that care for epileptics or whatever, this dog KNEW something was coming before the rain/thunder/lightening/hail/winds. WOW! I've always been a dog lover - no wonder they are man's (and this woman's!) best friend! :woohoo:

Yes. Animals are very much in tune with the weather. They are very much in tune with a lot of things.

I Have eleven cats out side, (I'm allergic to them, but love them any how) And I fed them as the sky started to darken. They gobbled their food down and literally scampered into their Warm shed hubby built for me so I could take in strays. I had never seen anything like that. It sure made a believer out of me! Sorry for the O/T. :blushing:

BBM. Yes Yes Yes.

The case is probably crap and I could care less LOL.
I want the karma train to roll down the track and smash her flat. Whatever it takes, however long it takes......I will have great pleasure when it hits.

Possibly from a legal standpoint the case is weak. But morally, it is strong. Of course, one does not win a court battle on morals alone but I am really glad ZG is hanging in there and not giving up. For some reason, ZG is seen by some as a citizen with such low standing in society that she cannot feel pain and suffering.

If adequate proof is not there, then it is not there. But the personal attacks on a woman who became enmeshed in a high-profile missing child case by someone else's wrongdoing are uncalled for, IMO.

Possibly from a legal standpoint the case is weak. But morally, it is strong. Of course, one does not win a court battle on morals alone but I am really glad ZG is hanging in there and not giving up. For some reason, ZG is seen by some as a citizen with such low standing in society that she cannot feel pain and suffering.

If adequate proof is not there, then it is not there. But the personal attacks on a woman who became enmeshed in a high-profile missing child case by someone else's wrongdoing are uncalled for, IMO.

Yes mam, we agree. I don't know of a single soul that doesn't have skeletons in their closet. Some are little, some are big, but we all have them.

I admit it, I feel sorry for ZG. She does not appear to be well educated and I am not entirely sure she was given the best guidance along the way through this.

Let's All Pray for the "Nanny" I hope she get's what she should in this case. It doesn't matter who she is, where she came from, because the woman was raped of her life because of the X. !!!!!!! We need to help her!!!!!Peace and Productivity.

Does anybody think that any jury seated for this will be more likely to simply ignore any testimony given by fca? Her lies are so well known that it would be hard to believe her now.

Does anybody think that any jury seated for this will be more likely to simply ignore any testimony given by fca? Her lies are so well known that it would be hard to believe her now.

Flmom - I lit a candle for Caylee at the thread Wolfmom keeps going at

Websleuths memorial page for Caylee, please drop in!

Anyhow - I don't believe it's going to get that far as to a jury trial. For reasons which others have so eloquently stated. But as the thread ...... that Wolfmom has been like the Energizer Bunny..... (keeps going, and going, and going.......GOD BLESS WOLFMOM!!!!!!please visit the memorial page for Caylee and you'll see) ......... God isn't done yet. We will just have to wait patiently. I don't think this will be a succesful one :please: - but just baby steps in God's trust.........or your higher power what ever that may be. :please:

My question is if FCA is going to testify or stand on the 5th again. I sure wish that FCA were here :jail::please:

Flmom - I lit a candle for Caylee at the thread Wolfmom keeps going at

Websleuths memorial page for Caylee, please drop in!

Anyhow - I don't believe it's going to get that far as to a jury trial. For reasons which others have so eloquently stated. But as the thread ...... that Wolfmom has been like the Energizer Bunny..... (keeps going, and going, and going.......GOD BLESS WOLFMOM!!!!!!please visit the memorial page for Caylee and you'll see) ......... God isn't done yet. We will just have to wait patiently. I don't think this will be a succesful one :please: - but just baby steps in God's trust.........or your higher power what ever that may be. :please:

The only way I see this not going to trial it's if fca publicly admits the lie about zfg and apologizes to zg for the lie. I just can't see fca doing this. She thinks nothing can touch her.

:dunno: I pray that ZFG's trial will get that far. My feeling is Casey will not be one to settle. I just don't have a feel for what a jury will think at this time. I am still reeling from the last group that found Casey not guilty. :banghead:

The jury pool in the Orlando area for ZFG's trial should be approximately the same demographics as the jury for Casey's trial ... which was selected from Kissimmee(sp?) about an hour away from Orlando.

We certainly hope they will ignore Casey's lies in the civil trial ... but at this point all we can do is think postive thoughts for Z/G. :justice:

:dunno: I pray that ZFG's trial will get that far. My feeling is Casey will not be one to settle. I just don't have a feel for what a jury will think at this time. I am still reeling from the last group that found Casey not guilty. :banghead:

The jury pool in the Orlando area for ZFG's trial should be approximately the same demographics as the jury for Casey's trial ... which was selected from Kissimmee(sp?) about an hour away from Orlando.

We certainly hope they will ignore Casey's lies in the civil trial ... but at this point all we can do is think postive thoughts for Z/G. :justice:

The jury for KC's criminal trial was from Pinellas County which on the Western Coast and is past Tampa, Florida. jmo

We may have gotten justice if it was from Kissimmee. There is a large Hispanic population In Kissimmee, and they would have been upset at fca blaming one of their own. Pinelkas County is quite a distance from Orlando, not when you look at the actual miles, but culturally as well. Folks can make the drive easily, but rarely do.

The jury for KC's criminal trial was from Pinellas County which on the Western Coast and is past Tampa, Florida. jmo

:blushing: Oh, thank you so much for correcting me! I have followed this case since it hit the news in 2008 and always thought Kissimmee was in Pinellas County! Jose's office is there and maybe that was my confusion ... IDK. I have been to Tampa and St Pete years ago but never made the connection with Pinellas 12! :banghead:

We may have gotten justice if it was from Kissimmee. There is a large Hispanic population In Kissimmee, and they would have been upset at fca blaming one of their own. Pinellas County is quite a distance from Orlando, not when you look at the actual miles, but culturally as well. Folks can make the drive easily, but rarely do.

:blushing: :blushing:
FLmom, please read my post to LambChop today about me not realizing that Kissimmee is not in Pinellas County ... and thank you also for pointing out my incorrect information! I checked the demographics on Kissimmee, and I agree with you that ZFG could have a better chance at justice with a jury from that area. Just keep thinking positive! :rose:

It makes me even more angry now to learn that, with the difference in demographics between Kissimmee - Osceola County and Pinellas County, that those 12 jurors made the decision they did. :shakehead: :shakehead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker