ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they checked for sure. Could have been CA. They've gotten away with everything else I wouldn't put it past them. lol

Oh My GOD. Seriously, Casey? A disguise from a secret location? Wow. She really does think she's a celebrity still. How freaking ridiculous. I'm starting to believe she has lost her mind. All that just to claim the 5th? What in the heck was she scared of?

Wow. Just Wow. She's about as looney tunes as her mother. They deserve each other. I do hope her face looks different because she's fat. I mean, sitting around all day and drinking beer will have that effect on a person!

I saw the other tweets where it said she smiled at a few questions. Feeling a bit invicible are we, Casey? That makes me so mad. She is going to get hers someday. She is going to mess up and be right back in jail. You aren't invincible, Casey.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe her new profession is working for the C..I..A

Remember the opening score for Mission Impossible...:floorlaugh:

Re disguise:

As GA said long ago about his daughter, FCA thrives on drama. Given that she can only peep drama on TV now, not live it, she must have been thrilled at the opportunity to dress up and play drama queen for a few minutes at the non-event this morning.

The day is rapidly approaching for FCA when anything FCA-related is met with 100 percent absolute indifferent silence in the media and online. That will torment her for all of a moment before her arrogance kicks in and leads her out into the world and into a self-destructive disaster of her own making.

Maybe her new profession is working for the C..I..A

Remember the opening score for Mission Impossible...:floorlaugh:

LOL. No, even the CIA is smarter than to use the same type of disguise twice. I mean seriously, epic FAIL Casey. We know it's you BECAUSE it's same type of disguise you used the FIRST TIME IN THOSE PICS!!!! What a <modsnip>! (Yes, I just modsnipped myself, LOL).

Casey has to be behind her disguises unless her DT has the same IQ she does.

not sure if you saw this strawberry, but someone tweeted this to matt morgan and he replied:

KarenSL KarenSL
@MattMorganESQ So when & how can WE THE PEOPLE get to see that short lived Deposition of Casey...in a wig & expensive glasses. When & How?

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@KarenSL very soon

I'm not sure if the very soon was in response to that question...I hope so!

Re disguise:

As GA said long ago about his daughter, FCA thrives on drama. Given that she can only peep drama on TV now, not live it, she must have been thrilled at the opportunity to dress up and play drama queen for a few minutes at the non-event this morning.

The day is rapidly approaching for FCA when anything FCA-related is met with 100 percent absolute indifferent silence in the media and online. That will torment her for all of a moment before her arrogance kicks in and leads her out into the world and into a self-destructive disaster of her own making.

Seriously! One day this suit will actually go to trial and she will actually have to appear in court I assume. What will she wear? What will she wear? She'll bring a red carpet to walk for herself.

snipped: she'll be scheming and conning to support herself

You are so right. She did it all her life with her parents and she's doing it with whoever she's with now and she'll continue to do it for the rest of her life. You have to admit, she's good at what she does. She could write a book and get paid handsomely for it. "The Art of Manipulation by CMA". She's living the Life of Riley. Not a care in the world. Just like when she was home with CA. Everyone waiting on her hand and foot. The money she owes isn't a concern to her at all. She knows that either Mommy or Jose or whoever she's roped into her Princess Fantasy World will take care of all the nasty little details for her. She's too busy lounging, tanning, playing on the computer eating chili and drinking beer to concern herself with such trivial matters. She's one step up from stealing, why steal when people are giving her money.

Well...Not surprised that all attempts at the imaginary rehab has failed.
The girl will never change her spots...kinda nice to hear that all suspicions have been confirmed. Proofs in the puddin!
I have to disagree, she couldn't write a book...someone would have to write it for her or at the very least..hold the pencil for her...:floorlaugh:

Oh My GOD. Seriously, Casey? A disguise from a secret location? Wow. She really does think she's a celebrity still. How freaking ridiculous. I'm starting to believe she has lost her mind. All that just to claim the 5th? What in the heck was she scared of?

Wow. Just Wow. She's about as looney tunes as her mother. They deserve each other. I do hope her face looks different because she's fat. I mean, sitting around all day and drinking beer will have that effect on a person!

I saw the other tweets where it said she smiled at a few questions. Feeling a bit invicible are we, Casey? That makes me so mad. She is going to get hers someday. She is going to mess up and be right back in jail. You aren't invincible, Casey.

I hope she's fat AND had plastic surgery! Her mother will be devastated that her "beautifu" daughter looks different. MM couldn't quite put his finger on why..maybe she got her antennas pinned back.

I hope she's fat AND had plastic surgery! Her mother will be devastated that her "beautifu" daughter looks different. MM couldn't quite put his finger on why..maybe she got her antennas pinned back.

Well once they put it out there we'll figure it out in 10 seconds or less. lol jmo

:floorlaugh:

LOL. No, even the CIA is smarter than to use the same type of disguise twice. I mean seriously, epic FAIL Casey. We know it's you BECAUSE it's same type of disguise you used the FIRST TIME IN THOSE PICS!!!! What a <modsnip>! (Yes, I just modsnipped myself, LOL).

Casey has to be behind her disguises unless her DT has the same IQ she does.

Good point...Maybe JB's thinks he's Tom S...Hawaiian shirt and all...

Magnum PI....NOT!...:floorlaugh:

More like...GET SMART...:floorlaugh:

I am positive that justice will find FCA when and with whom she least expects it.

And, witnessing how pathetic her life already is, and seeing that there is zero possibility that she will ever be capable of lifting a finger to make that different for herself, I'm satisfied.

Thanks to all here for the show, but I'm outta here. Ain't gonna waste another minute of my life thinking about this child-murdering shell of a human being.

Ciao!

Maxwell Smart...Agent 86...worked for CONTROL...JB should.

Barbara Feldon...Agent 99...not!...She did have long dark hair though..

Add them together you get 0...

Now I'm really showing my age...Yikes!

ROFL at her "disguise". :floorlaugh: I don't know how it works in covert caseyland, but a ball cap and dark sunglasses would never fly in a depo conducted by any of our local A.D.A.s up here. Even in the civil case arena, any attempt to hide/conceal identifying features would be strongly discouraged. My hubs (an assistant D.A.) has conducted all types of depos with people.....and plenty via Cisco / Skype, etc. He can recall a few occasions when a "slicker than snot" (his term lol) person being deposed showed up in sunglasses, hats, scarves, etc. One woman showed up downtown dressed for a day on the ski slopes! :)
In the majority of these cases, the get-ups were not so much about disguise per se, as an attempt to conceal their own suspicious/hinky facial reactions. Plus, no one was trying to conceal location or was "in hiding".
Interestingly enough, before hubs or co-counsel usually said a word, the lawyer
present for the person being deposed was the one telling their client to knock it off and take off the sunglasses!! I hope to see this depo before too long!

To be fair (even though I think it is unfair that CA is walking free), if she changed her appearance so she can go out in public, she would need to wear a disguise to this skyped depo or else she'd need yet another new appearance afterward.
Also in fairness (though she doesn't deserve it IMO), she is hated by sane and insane alike. Going out in public and being recognizable is a risk. I don't know how high a risk, but I can see why someone would worry. If someone shot or attacked her, it wouldn't make me feel good. I don't mind at all that she has to live a crappy life, though.

Anything to keep the Anthony name in the news!

Good to know she is still having to skulk around in 'disguise' - so much for freedom, huh?

That's what I was wondering. She was definately fatter in the OSU pics. Her sunglasses was a big FU. I feel like writing the Probation Department.

They could just be cheap knockoffs - lots of copied fakes out there...

How is this a disguise ? She had dark hair, baseball caps and sunglasses before all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pagan25