ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge is going to set Oct 8th for depo. Likely though both sides will agree on a different date. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
11 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Munyon: setting date for depo: Saturday October 8. #CaseyAnthony.
8 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Casey Anthony News13
That means motion to compel appearance is denied. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
59 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Judge grants protective order. Meaning #CaseyAnthony will not have to be deposed Tuesday. -jfell

THERE WE ARE

Oh my.

bobkealing bob kealing
Mitnik: We will never have answers we need without depo. Even if she takes Fifth. #CaseyAnthony.

What anwers does he expect to get if she takes the Fifth. I am starting to think M&M's ethics are worse than Baez's
Worse than Baez? Nah. I think M&M have always shown an interest in finding out the truth. Baez and the truth are strangers. moo

Motion to compel denied. Protective order granted. Not sure on the exact FL procedural laws but that seems fair and reasonable.

Depo date set for 8th October. I think that is too far back. But the judge expects a sooner date to be agreed. I doubt it though.

Well, if the depo will happen after her appeal, might that be a good thing?

Judge grants protective order. No depo!

Seriously.. and forgive me for this.. The court system is writing her death sentence. We are getting NO justice left right and center and it's going to cause someone to go off the deep end real soon IMHO. We can vent here... others take things into their own hands.
Our justice system is ridiculous... Protect the offender... ALWAYS.
I'm very angry right now.

Mentally unstable. Good that is another reason not to have her on any tv show.

Motion to compel denied. Protective order granted. Not sure on the exact FL procedural laws but that seems fair and reasonable.

Depo date set for 8th October. I think that is too far back. But the judge expects a sooner date to be agreed. I doubt it though.

Protective order against who?

Crumb!!!!!!!!!!!

bobkealing bob kealing
Munyon: order granted no depo Tuesday. #CaseyAnthony.
12 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Casey Anthony News13
Judge grants protective order. Meaning #CaseyAnthony will not have to be deposed Tuesday. -jfell
9 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Casey Anthony News13
Judge asks if hearing time is needed before depo. Greene says he wants some ground rules discussed. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
44 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Lawyer says #CaseyAnthony is psychologically unstable now.
50 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Casey Anthony News13
Greene says he saw this last night as well. Asks for date in a month of so to give #CaseyAnthony some time. -jfell
Saw what???!!

September 16th - hearing time available for judge. Judge orders a case mgmt conference within 90 days. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
34 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member