ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey:
September 16th - hearing time available for judge. Judge orders a case mgmt conference within 90 days. #CaseyAnthony -jfell [via Twitter]

CFNews13Casey:
Mitnik says there is one more concern w date- trial is set for Feb. .. Judge cuts him off. She says they may lose that. #CaseyAnthony -jfell [via Twitter]

CFNews13Casey:
Judge says she doesn't know when trial will happen. Mitnik says he is concerned with "constant delays" #CaseyAnthony -jfell [via Twitter]

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge asks if they can agree on a date today? greene says evaluation of #CaseyAnthony shows she is emotionally unstable -jfell
58 seconds ago

Someone needs to clue in Mr hairy headphone guy that says she is just fine, only immature.

Motion to compel denied according to CF13 news...date of Oct 8th is set for a hearing?

Judge asks if they can agree on a date today? greene says evaluation of #CaseyAnthony shows she is emotionally unstable -jfell
58 seconds ago

If being emotionally stable is a criteria for Casey to do the depo, Morgan is going to have a long wait.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Mitnik wants depo sooner than October.
44 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Casey Anthony News13
Judge says she doesn't know when trial will happen. Mitnik says he is concerned with "constant delays" #CaseyAnthony -jfell
38 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Mitnik: We have Feb trial date. Munyon. Not sure if that will stand.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Casey Anthony News13
Mitnik says there is one more concern w date- trial is set for Feb. .. Judge cuts him off. She says they may lose that. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Worse than Baez? Nah. I think M&M have always shown an interest in finding out the truth. Baez and the truth are strangers. moo

Yes but Morgan's conduct in my opinion borders upon abuse of process.

It seems he is conducting this claim in such a way to gain publicity for his firm: streaming the depo, grilling KC "for the truth" and for "what happened to Caylee", "getting justice for Caylee", etc.

These are quite improper motives for bringing a defamation claim that KC defamed ZG.

Seriously.. and forgive me for this.. The court system is writing her death sentence. We are getting NO justice left right and center and it's going to cause someone to go off the deep end real soon IMHO. We can vent here... others take things into their own hands.
Our justice system is ridiculous... Protect the offender... ALWAYS.
I'm very angry right now.

Me too, doesn't ZG have rights? Losing all faith in our justice system

The next thing we'll hear is wrongful imprisonment. I am begging the US Dept. of Justice to get involved!!!

Hearing is over.... I think we set a record for tweets. Sheesh! #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Someone needs to clue in Mr hairy headphone guy that says she is just fine, only immature.

He looks like the psychologist on Twin Peaks Laura Palmer's psychologist that fell in love with Laura. This case is beyond strange and bizarre.

CFNews13Casey:
#CaseyAnthony will be subpoena today for a Oct depo -jfell [via Twitter]

CFNews13Casey:
Hearing is over.... I think we set a record for tweets. Sheesh! #CaseyAnthony -jfell

@CFNews13Casey
Greene says today alone hes received 7 threats against #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Mitnik calls this hearing a victory. Says hallelujah they set a date for a deposition. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

MItnik says he'll never quit. He'll keep asking questions until he gets answers. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Mitnik says he has never waited this long to get someones depo. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Casey is mentally unstable? Did they get another psych eval post trial?

:waitasec:

Casey is "mentally unstable" when it is CONVENIENT for her to be "mentally unstable" ...

Casey is "NOT mentally unstable" when it is CONVENIENT for her to be "NOT mentally unstable" ...

SICK ... ABSOLUTELY SICK ...

:maddening::banghead::maddening:

Yes but Morgan's conduct in my opinion borders upon abuse of process.

It seems he is conducting this claim in such a way to gain publicity for his firm: streaming the depo, grilling KC "for the truth" and for "what happened to Caylee", "getting justice for Caylee", etc.

These are quite improper motives for bringing a defamation claim that KC defamed ZG.
He doesn't need the publicity. He's already very well established. There's a long history with their involvement.

CFNews13Casey:
Greene says today alone he has received 7 threats against #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Thanks to everyone for posting all of the tweets. You're the BEST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214