ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that Casey followed her from somewhere else and somehow thought she lived in the apartment at Sawgrass? It makes more sense for her to think she lived there than that she was looking at an apartment, and that way Casey wouldn't have stolen the apartment card at all. Just odd because usually when someone tours an apartment the manager is with them, and it would be obvious they weren't living there...She also told Lee she "camped out" in front of the apartment for a few days...
Followed her from where? If she thought ZFG lived at Sawgrass, that means she didn't follow ZFG from where she was actually living.

ZG Hires John M. For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John M. filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named ZG, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Holy Cow, pass the popcorn, this case is getting more bizarre by the moment. Okay movie writers come on out from behind that curtain!

LOL, can we add any more players to this already twisted case?
:woohoo:

Right. She did mention "clubs ZFG went to" or maybe from the house of a friend?
Still, to know what clubs ZFG went to or where ZFG's friends lived, Casey would have had to find her first. If she didn't know where ZFG lived, how did she find her to follow?

Still, to know what clubs ZFG went to or where ZFG's friends lived, Casey would have had to find her first. If she didn't know where ZFG lived, how did she find her to follow?

Sorry. Meant to mention that. Myspace. Social networking sites. People say all the time "I'll meet you here" or "I'm here right now, I'll be there later"...shocking really how easy it would be to stalk someone.

The whole thing is very confusing.

I just read up was a little behind and from channel 2 news:

"The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume ventilate the horrible smell that I had just, just, uh, smelled for the first time," he said. "It was, it was, it hit you like a, a wave. I mean it was, it was, whatever it was it was very potent." -Lee Anthony.

Hmmm, I'm a little confused why the heck was he high fiving his sister when he thinks this. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY.

And this even more upsetting: (also from channel 2 news)

MOVIE DEAL COULD MEAN MILLIONS FOR FAMILY

Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez made bounty hunter Leonard Padilla sign away any dibs on movie or book deals.

Padilla said Baez is counting on money from the entertainment industry because Casey has no money to pay him, but the Lifetime Movie Network said there is no deal and Baez's PR firm won't answer any questions.

My honest opinion about this case now has changed. I think Cindy and George have known all along what happened to Caylee and they are really dragging this out for money. Seriously I really think this is the case, why else provoke protestors or wave hammers in the air? They are drumming up a really good story. All profiting off this child. This family is sick.

Sorry. Meant to mention that. Myspace. Social networking sites. People say all the time "I'll meet you here" or "I'm here right now, I'll be there later"...shocking really how easy it would be to stalk someone.

The whole thing is very confusing.

thinking......

Z looked at the apartment on June 17th. Where/how would Casey have found her on that particular day in order to follow her?

There's something here we aren't getting. There has to be.

Why look up ZFG in October? Was Cindy getting suspicious about Zanny? Did Casey do an internet search for ZFG so she could find ZFG's myspace and show it to Cindy to prove that she really exists?

I just read up was a little behind and from channel 2 news:

"The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume ventilate the horrible smell that I had just, just, uh, smelled for the first time," he said. "It was, it was, it hit you like a, a wave. I mean it was, it was, whatever it was it was very potent." -Lee Anthony.

Hmmm, I'm a little confused why the heck was he high fiving his sister when he thinks this. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY.

And this even more upsetting: (also from channel 2 news)

MOVIE DEAL COULD MEAN MILLIONS FOR FAMILY

Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez made bounty hunter Leonard Padilla sign away any dibs on movie or book deals.

Padilla said Baez is counting on money from the entertainment industry because Casey has no money to pay him, but the Lifetime Movie Network said there is no deal and Baez's PR firm won't answer any questions.

My honest opinion about this case now has changed. I think Cindy and George have known all along what happened to Caylee and they are really dragging this out for money. Seriously I really think this is the case, why else provoke protestors or wave hammers in the air? They are drumming up a really good story. All profiting off this child. This family is sick.

Did you mean to post this on a different thread?

I wish I knew how to snip - Nedthan, re dragging on for profit, that's a really ugly road, but I think we're going to be heading there.

This might make sense if Casey had falsely identified this particular ZFG in a line-up, but she didn't. She specifically excluded her.

The only thing wrong with that premise is that the public at large does not know what this particular ZFG looks like, so the fact that KC did not identify ZFG in a line-up has no positive affect for ZFG whatsoever. KC has named her name, named her as the ZFG who visited Sawgrass, named her children's exact names, and stated several other accurate personal things about this particular ZFG. Then you've got Cindy Anthony also saying, 'The nanny took her'. That's more than enough for a winnable suit.

From what I understood the attorney to say, there is some indication that the Anthony's homeowner's insurance might pay if the suit is won. I hope with all my heart that ZFG gets to clear her name in the public eye and wins every damn cent she can.

Chilly

That's exactly what I've been asking. How did Casey come up with ZFG? Obviously it wasn't from the guest card. Personally, I don't believe it's a coincidence.

It isn't! KC has three web searches for ZFG, starting in 10/07. She researched ZFG, and used her name knowingly.

Just as I predicted... Thanks, Brini!! :floorlaugh:

P.S. I'm sure Cindy is pizzed as h*ll. :dervish:

You KNOW the steam is coming out of her ears! Especially since she's been threatening to sue everybody ELSE.

Holy Cow, pass the popcorn, this case is getting more bizarre by the moment. Okay movie writers come on out from behind that curtain!

LOL, can we add any more players to this already twisted case?

Sign a 2 million deal with "Z"
How My Life Was Stolen? The secrets uncovered while a young woman was trying to get her name back from a nefarious woman in PRISON for &@##$#@*&*$ of her beautiful little baby. Based on a true story...... not written or deal brokered by "TB"

The only thing wrong with that premise is that the public at large does not know what this particular ZFG looks like, so the fact that KC did not identify ZFG in a line-up has no positive affect for ZFG whatsoever. KC has named her name, named her as the ZFG who visited Sawgrass, named her children's exact names, and stated several other accurate personal things about this particular ZFG. Then you've got Cindy Anthony also saying, 'The nanny took her'. That's more than enough for a winnable suit.

From what I understood the attorney to say, there is some indication that the Anthony's homeowner's insurance might pay if the suit is won. I hope with all my heart that ZFG gets to clear her name in the public eye and wins every damn cent she can.

I am sure the LOCALS...........know who she is.

Sorry, no. The minute she used the exact name along with all the other details she provided that match Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was the minute the defamation happened. Once someone makes a report like that, law enforcement has no choice but to release the information, especially in Florida. It's called the Freedom of Information act.

Not only did she base her fictional nanny on a real person with real details, now it shows she did it with pre-meditation. She physically searched on myspace and no doubt found Zenaida's myspace like so many people here did.

You keep going back to bloggers and media.. the defamation happened when she accused an innocent woman not connected to the case at all of stealing her daughter. You can say, "Oh, but when Zenaida was in a line-up she didn't point her out!" Too late. Defamation already occurred. Bloggers and media are part of the fallout that wouldn't have happened but for the actions of Casey Anthony.

Exactly! You can't unring the bell.

Just an FYI for anyone who didn't read the Zanny timeline thread -- Our resident computer experts have agreed that there was likely no online search for ZFG in October or June. The only internet search for ZFG was done on July 16th, after Caylee was reported missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean