ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this THE ZG (the one that was at SG Apts) or A, ZG (Some one that just happens to have the same name )? Sorry if ths was already asked.

The ZG who was at the Sawgrass lost her job and is getting hate mail.

Originally Posted by black poodle
to bad Casey dosen' t have any money or assests this lady I think deserves something for whats she has been thru, I saw the interview that a local Orlando station done with her in black out. She said it had been terrible trying to explain to her children that she was not a bad person and had not kidnapped Caylee, which is what they were hearing on the news, Casey hurt alot of people but Caylee the most

Courts can attach future wages.

Up to 20 years...

I think it's silver. I'm wondering if all silver Ford Focus driver's have a case against Casey ?

Just all the drivers who were at the Sawgrass, are named ZG, and lost jobs and are getting hate mail.

ZG still has done nothing wrong.

We already know these things about KC, we're learning them about ZG.
Casey and ZG are not one and the same and I really don't particularly care for either one of them.

Since she's suing the Anthony's, and is no longer just an outsider I think we should be able to discuss her more freely.

She's suing KC.

Personally, while we wait for the civil case to proceed, I hope some decent FL employer will step up and offer her a job.

She doesn't have to. All she has to prove is that she said enough that would lead the "ordinary reasonable person" to believe she was the Zenaida KC was referring to. With the name, the Sawgrass connection, the kids' names. it's a slam dunk. Then KC will not be able to profit from her crimes. Go for it Zenaida!

Exactly! That's how people win lawsuits when fictional characters "resemble" them.

Whether ZG makes a buck or not, just the fact that she might add a teensy weensy bit of misery to KC's life makes me glow.

Agreed...
hahaha.gif

I don't see it that way. Casey created a fictitious name that coincidentally happened to be very similar to a real person's name. Casey said that real person was NOT involved. LE cleared her. That would have been the end of it if bloggers hadn't insisted on chasing her down looking for someway to connect this woman who was determined from the very start to be innocent of any wrong doing to the crime.

Oh, Chilly, Chilly,Chilly. You're not going to blame bloggers for this, are you? We didn't do it! I just pray that the name John Smith (sorry mods, a little latitude, please?) doesn't show up anywhere in this case. Surely a number of people would simply explode trying to run that name down!

And a burning question in my mind: KC and the As have changed their stories more than once. What ever would encourage you to think that KC is telling the truth about this? IIRC, she first referred to the nanny as ZG. Then she immediately changed that to ZFG. Well, I've heard her refer to Caylee as Caylee A, and also as CMA -- does that mean Caylee A is not the same person, because in that reference her middle name is dropped?

My thoughts exactly!!!:clap::clap::clap: Here's hoping ZG successfully sues Casey for slander and libel!

Since there are more than one ZG and Casey did not directly accuse her, I don't believe she has a leg to stand on. People will sue for anything. Her reputation is not stained. No one believes there is a ZG let alone believes that she is the ZG.

Originally Posted by CHICANA
OMG. Just got home and read this. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard and it doesn't surprise me. Does every ZG in the US get to sue her ?

Just all the ZGs who were at the Sawgrass, and drove the car that KC cited.

:thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

One of the first steps in winning a case like that against the fiction writers is to show that the writer was aware of or had knowledge of the real person to start with and then based their character on that real person. There is nothing to indicate that Casey knew of ZGF (who is not ZG) when she gave her name to LE.

But no one knows that for sure...

Since there are more than one ZG and Casey did not directly accuse her, I don't believe she has a leg to stand on. People will sue for anything. Her reputation is not stained. No one believes there is a ZG let alone believes that she is the ZG.
HMmmmm Don't think that was the case when everyone was looking at her myspace and stating look at her children's names and oh maybe she has connections in PR. Not a week ago there were people absolutely swearing that they felt this woman on her myspace had something to do with this saying just maybe Kc was telling the truth!!!!

Well, someone does- quite a lot of someones. I feel most sorry for her girls, who have had to deal with this & the harassment. And the bottom line is she has a right to sue.

I don't see it that way. Casey created a fictitious name that coincidentally happened to be very similar to a real person's name. Casey said that real person was NOT involved. LE cleared her. That would have been the end of it if bloggers hadn't insisted on chasing her down looking for someway to connect this woman who was determined from the very start to be innocent of any wrong doing to the crime.

There was no coincidence about it !!! These are facts

1. KC names ZG
2. KC puts ZG at Sawgrass Apts. around the time Caylee went missing
3. KC states ZG is of mixed nationality Father BL / Mother PR
4. KC states ZG has ties to NY , TX , PR
5. KC states ZG drives a silver car
6. KC states ZG wears her hair both straight & curly

Like I said Unless Sawgrass Apts. Is where the ZG convention is held

Up to 20 years...

Hey, Tate. What I forgot to mention about judgments and their enforceability is that, should they not be paid in 20 years, they're renewable for an additional length of time. And usually when judgments are properly docketed, they're even reported to credit bureaus. So, depending on what parties get sued, and I heard Morgan say 'there might be others,' it could prove to be very difficult for the defendants, when they lose, to forget what they did to this innocent woman. And, p.s., Z apparently knows where her kids are. That automatically gets her plus points in my book!

This forum provides a good example Chilly. ZG was cleared and we even limited discussion about her for that reason. Yet,there are people right on this forum that still believe she was involved.
IMO, there are plenty of people that believe she still may be a part of this and she can't unring the bell.This can all be traced back to KC. Remove KC from this equation and ZG has no problems.
As I said, I do not necessarily think she will prevail and to be perfectly honest with you, i am not all that sympathetic at this point. But, she has run into problems that I hope I never run into and she would not have these kinds of problems if she had never encountered Casey Anthony.
I think this is aperfect case for the courts to decide because I can see both sides of it very clearly and I think great arguments have been made here by those opposed and those in favor of this lawsuit.

Personally, while we wait for the civil case to proceed, I hope some decent FL employer will step up and offer her a job.

Me, too, Spud. And you know what? I hope they pay her big bucks! Even that won't affect the outcome of the civil case.

You know, it was KC who put Z in the limelight. Nobody but KC. The media is just doing what CA has wanted all along -- to keep Caylee's picture out there. (I can't recall a single media site that doesn't have that precious little girl's picture prominently posted.) Now, granted, CA doesn't want anyone asking questions or anything. If they do, she cuts most of them off at the knees. But, like one of the detectives said in the interviews with KC, it's about that snowball, rolling downhill. I still say -- Go Z! A lot of us are pulling for you!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member