ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have screen shots of the blamezany.com Website before several changes were made. Someone from WS wrote the owner and complained, and boy you should have seen him scramble to fix it. If you're interested, check back to the #2 or #3 donations thread (the time-stamped screenshots will show the frantic fixing). You'll see why folks were so up in arms, and it had nothing to do with ZG but everything to do with this person trying to profit off a missing and presumably dead child. Originally, this guy was selling “maternity t-shirts,” and “BABY BIBS” for God’s sake! How tacky is that?

In the beginning, the seller was profiting 100%. But he later added three charities (including the little “movement” blurb you pointed out, along with other bs blurbs) to cover his hinny and to try to make his Website look more giving and legitimate. And while we were taking screen shots of the Website, we discussed contacting ZG and advising her to get an attorney. So our assistance to ZG came as a result of our calling out this Website, because we saw her as a victim, too.

So that’s what we do on the donations thread: we sniff out the bad guys trying to profit off Caylee and we call them on their bull. And as Forrest Gump would say, that’s all I got to say about that. :)

ETA: Oh, and the owner added the WS link after he was notified by someone on WS. And then it became obvious that he was reading the donations thread, because every time someone posted a complaint he would change his Website!

Tricia was notified about him adding the WS link, but it was okay with her. I wouldn't want my business associated with this guy, but that's Tricia's call... No disrespect to Tricia...

OIC, was gonna say! Well keep on them, they are still profiting! MANY real charities make me upset because so little of the funds actually go to the cause, after they pay all the people they MUST pay that work for them and so forth .... ugh anyway thats a societal problem! not for here lol. By all means keep on these guys profiting from this, just use caution with their freedom of speech, I hate defending bad people over real violations of their rights!!!! But if we don;t defends everyones rights we stand to lose our own.

OIC, was gonna say! Well keep on them, they are still profiting! MANY real charities make me upset because so little of the funds actually go to the cause, after they pay all the people they MUST pay that work for them and so forth .... ugh anyway thats a societal problem! not for here lol. By all means keep on these guys profiting from this, just use caution with their freedom of speech, I hate defending bad people over real violations of their rights!!!! But if we don;t defends everyones rights we stand to lose our own.

Oh, I totally agree with you about freedom of speech and the right to bear arms. ;) But when these folks try to profit from a missing and presumably dead baby, we go bustin'! And because in a twisted way the blamezany.com Website involved another innocent victim, ZG, we let her know about it and advised her to contact an attorney.

Thanks for your kind reply, Frip. I'll be seeing you around. :blowkiss:

It goes directly to her, you use her email, I am not going to post it because I will not give her any free press to donate. I just fine it sad that people are getting their bills paid off of a missing child. How many other people involved in this case are going to create a pay pal account now? Unreal and very, very sad.

That would be news to me If that were true. I can't say I would support such an endeavor thou . I feel just as strongly as you do I'm sure when it comes to anyone profiting off this child or any child for that matter.

This would be confussing to me as I know she was approached by Globe as well as a few others and turned them down :confused:

That would be news to me If that were true. I can't say I would support such an endeavor thou . I feel just as strongly as you do I'm sure when it comes to anyone profiting off this child or any child for that matter.

This would be confussing to me as I know she was approached by Globe as well as a few others and turned them down :confused:

Hey, gang! How's everybody doing? Me? Fine; thanks for asking!

Hey, Irish...I just finished listening to the interviews here:
ihttp://monsters.fm/pages/anthony.html

Cammit, right at the end, JM started talking about the 'account.' He said she had turned down money for an interview. I'm going on record and saying I hate they're doing this. Truly. I loathe it. I support Z 100%. I still believe she has a viable claim. JM also says that the complaint may be amended to add C&G/ This account thing? Well, it's not as bad as losing your baby, but I still don't like it. :(

Hey, gang! How's everybody doing? Me? Fine; thanks for asking!

Hey, Irish...I just finished listening to the interviews here:
ihttp://monsters.fm/pages/anthony.html

Cammit, right at the end, JM started talking about the 'account.' He said she had turned down money for an interview. I'm going on record and saying I hate they're doing this. Truly. I loathe it. I support Z 100%. I still believe she has a viable claim. JM also says that the complaint may be amended to add C&G/ This account thing? Well, it's not as bad as losing your baby, but I still don't like it. :(

EZ...whadup, Dawg? I agree, I'm not too thrilled with them doing this either. I guess we'll have to see how it all pans out... :confused:

She doesn't have to. All she has to prove is that she said enough that would lead the "ordinary reasonable person" to believe she was the Zenaida KC was referring to. With the name, the Sawgrass connection, the kids' names. it's a slam dunk. Then KC will not be able to profit from her crimes. Go for it Zenaida!

First off - LE dismissed this ZG as being "THE" ZG early on. Casey even stated that it wasn't her. So a reasonable person should not believe she is the one being referred to as a kidnapper.

Second. we can find no support at all that Casey used the kid's names. This only came out when ZG said it in a news clip. In fact, in all the documents released, there is not mention of children's names. So I for one would be interested in seeing if this pans out.

Don't get me wrong - I am not a supporter of Casey by any stretch - but I also don't feel that this case has much merit. IMO. Is it unfortunate that this woman has been dragged into this case? Yes. But does she have legal recourse against Casey because the name she mentions is the same as hers? I don't think you can make that jump. Not in my mind at least.

As much as I would like to see Casey get what's coming to her...I hate the fact that so many people file lawsuits for everything that happens to them nowadays.

People keep saying LE cleared ZG and Casey said it wasnt the same ZG so ZG has no suit. Well how many different forums continued weeks and weeks after LE cleared ZG and Casey said it wasnt her, continued to dig into ZG life didnt believe Casey or LE, put her personal info on different websites, screen shots of her myspace, pictures of her kids, discussed her lifestyle, suggested DFC should be called in, etc? If different forums did not let it go based on what LE and Casey said how many people in the area ZG lives in and tries to find employment in did the same thing?

She is simply trying to set the record straight. Heck if she didnt go public there would be those that said she is hiding something because she isnt talking. She simply can't win!

I remember reading in one of casey inviews that ZG did not have kids, this case is going no where.

I remember reading in one of casey inviews that ZG did not have kids, this case is going no where.

Sooooo Are you saying then that every word Casey has uttered is gospel 100 % truth ?? Or Would you agree that Casey speaks in half truths or mistruths as mumma Cindy would say :)

First off - LE dismissed this ZG as being "THE" ZG early on. Casey even stated that it wasn't her. So a reasonable person should not believe she is the one being referred to as a kidnapper.

Second. we can find no support at all that Casey used the kid's names. This only came out when ZG said it in a news clip. In fact, in all the documents released, there is not mention of children's names. So I for one would be interested in seeing if this pans out.

Don't get me wrong - I am not a supporter of Casey by any stretch - but I also don't feel that this case has much merit. IMO. Is it unfortunate that this woman has been dragged into this case? Yes. But does she have legal recourse against Casey because the name she mentions is the same as hers? I don't think you can make that jump. Not in my mind at least.

As much as I would like to see Casey get what's coming to her...I hate the fact that so many people file lawsuits for everything that happens to them nowadays.

The names of her children were made public when LE released records that included the guest card that was filled out for her at Sawgrass. She herself gave the children's names as those that would also live with her if she rented the apartment. In the transcripts of Casey's LE interview a totally different description of ZG was given and KC said the nanny didn't have any children of her own.

People keep saying LE cleared ZG and Casey said it wasnt the same ZG so ZG has no suit. Well how many different forums continued weeks and weeks after LE cleared ZG and Casey said it wasnt her, continued to dig into ZG life didnt believe Casey or LE, put her personal info on different websites, screen shots of her myspace, pictures of her kids, discussed her lifestyle, suggested DFC should be called in, etc? If different forums did not let it go based on what LE and Casey said how many people in the area ZG lives in and tries to find employment in did the same thing?

She is simply trying to set the record straight. Heck if she didnt go public there would be those that said she is hiding something because she isnt talking. She simply can't win!

Damned either way .

BTW wasn't it RD that said KC told him the ZG & Sam story mentioning the kids ?

The names of her children were made public when LE released records that included the guest card that was filled out for her at Sawgrass. She herself gave the children's names as those that would also live with her if she rented the apartment. In the transcripts of Casey's LE interview a totally different description of ZG was given and KC said the nanny didn't have any children of her own.

Yup and KC also said George had a stroke , Zani was in a car accident needing to be hospitalized . Cindy & George were signing over the house to her . Oh yeah and let's not forget about those pesky squirels plastered to the frame of her car .

Need I say more ?

<respecfully snipped>

The problem with this argument, though, is Casey is never going to say, “Yeah, that's her,” regardless of who LE digs up... So in reverse, a reasonable person could easily determine (after all the facts are presented) that Casey was referring to this ZFG as the kidnapper.

Yup and KC also said George had a stroke , Zani was in a car accident needing to be hospitalized . Cindy & George were signing over the house to her . Oh yeah and let's not forget about those pesky squirels plastered to the frame of her car .

Need I say more ?

I don't unerstand how that pertains to my post. It wasn't about what we know Casey has lied about or even if Zani exists, it's about what she said to LE in their reports. The Zani KC described (real or not) didn't have kids and was in her twenties.
The only reference to ZG's children that I've seen was on the guest card at Sawgrass and was based on info that ZG herself provided.
If I've missed something in the LE reports where Casey gave the kid's names or LE said she gave them the kid's names please let me know where to find the info. I'm not above changing my opinion or saying I'm wrong if I see evidence to the contrary.

I don't unerstand how that pertains to my post. It wasn't about what we know Casey has lied about or even if Zani exists, it's about what she said to LE in their reports. The Zani KC described (real or not) didn't have kids and was in her twenties.
The only reference to ZG's children that I've seen was on the guest card at Sawgrass and was based on info that ZG herself provided.
If I've missed something in the LE reports where Casey gave the kid's names or LE said she gave them the kid's names please let me know where to find the info. I'm not above changing my opinion or saying I'm wrong if I see evidence to the contrary.

I was replying to the KC says which has everything to do with your post . I was pointing out many things KC said but we all know those were lies as well .

If she can't be believed 100 % in anything she says then why should we believe this KC says ZFG was in her twenties and had no kids ?? Why would this be truth but nothing else in this case is ??

Damned either way .

BTW wasn't it RD that said KC told him the ZG & Sam story mentioning the kids ?

I knew I heard the Z and Sam story somewhere - so it was RD?

So, Casey starts out with a story that doesn't seem to implicate "the" Z, other than the Sawgrass visit - Casey's Z has two former roomates, no children, young, etc...then, suddenly, after Casey's arrest and bail, Z has children, a sister Sam, and was at Blanchard in the correct car?

When you consider this with the very odd myspace picture event LP was trying to spit out about during one NG show...I don't understand why no criminal charges against Casey or whoever is digging/interfering with information about Z.

If this is OT advise and I'll delete.

I knew I heard the Z and Sam story somewhere - so it was RD?

So, Casey starts out with a story that doesn't seem to implicate "the" Z, other than the Sawgrass visit - Casey's Z has two former roomates, no children, young, etc...then, suddenly, after Casey's arrest and bail, Z has children, a sister Sam, and was at Blanchard in the correct car?

When you consider this with the very odd myspace picture event LP was trying to spit out about during one NG show...I don't understand why no criminal charges against Casey or whoever is digging/interfering with information about Z.

If this is OT advise and I'll delete.

Supposedly Lee wrote a letter he gave to the police which has SEVERAL ZG references from various ones across the state including one which had the names of this ZG's children.

Supposedly the BodyGaurd was told by Casey that ZG showed up with her sister and two children in her silver blah blah blah at blanchard park and stole Caylee and threw down a script for her to follow. She never mentioned the names of the children in this story.

Supposedly we have evidence provided by the fbi that they know for a fact the position and size of the dead body that they claim was in the car, so none of these other supposed fact will matter in the States Case against Casey but they may or may not aid in ZG's case against Casey.

I was replying to the KC says which has everything to do with your post . I was pointing out many things KC said but we all know those were lies as well .

If she can't be believed 100 % in anything she says then why should we believe this KC says ZFG was in her twenties and had no kids ?? Why would this be truth but nothing else in this case is ??

This argument makes no sense to me at all. Why can't I say, since Casey is a known liar, she really meant Chilly Willy was the kidnapper and then I'll sue her? You can't sue someone because they DIDN"T describe you.

Won't she have to report any donations as income?

Yes, and IF she's collecting state assistance as some people have speculated, she'll need to report every penny so they can adjust her payments to reflect the income.

This argument makes no sense to me at all. Why can't I say, since Casey is a known liar, she really meant Chilly Willy was the kidnapper and then I'll sue her? You can't sue someone because they DIDN"T describe you.

So you are finnaly admitting it... glad your coming clean ;-) j/k

That makes my head hurt.....

"You can't sue someone because they didn't describe you."

We're on the same page but it still makes my head hurt... I'ma go sue you now kthnksbye..... There is just no easy way to describe what you are trying to say ;-)

Seriously she has two counts in this suit:
Count 1 Defamation
Count 2 Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress Outrage

I just cannot see them proving anything intentional against any specific person if she was meerly using "stolen" information for her fictional character and Defamation is extreemly hard to prove, it's not even spelled out clear in the Florida Statutes, typically used to protect people from claims made in the media, they even allow for a retraction. But Casey herself never made these claims in the media about any specific ZFG other than the one in particular one that stole her child.

It will not be as easy as everyone thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member