Zodiac Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The original sketch from the police, after Stine I believe, does look a lot like Kaczynski to me though. He isn't my suspect but he's the only named person of interest who actually looks like the sketch, at least in my view.

I just read Gary Stewart's book, "The Most Dangerous Animal Of All - Searching For My Father, And Finding The Zodiac Killer." It's a very compelling book, and has me convinced that Gary is right, his father was the Zodiac.

http://themostdangerousanimalofall.com

Here's a Guy whose photo does not have to be doctored to look like the sketch, he looks as if he posed for the sketch artist
rosssullivansketches.jpg

I just read Gary Stewart's book, "The Most Dangerous Animal Of All - Searching For My Father, And Finding The Zodiac Killer." It's a very compelling book, and has me convinced that Gary is right, his father was the Zodiac.

http://themostdangerousanimalofall.com

I agree :)
I haven't read the book (I'd love to!), but I have flipped through the photos in the book, and he has some pretty compelling evidence pointing to his father being Zodiac.

I agree :)
I haven't read the book (I'd love to!), but I have flipped through the photos in the book, and he has some pretty compelling evidence pointing to his father being Zodiac.

As somebody who has studied this case extensively for over a decade, and has a site dedicated to the zodiac investigation, all I can tell you is that Stewart's Father was not the zodiac. Zodiac was stocky and around or over 200 pounds, Stewart's Father was 160 pounds Max! While Stewart had the same general "look" of the sketch(just like thousands of other Guys in CA)he did not have the distinct widow's peak hairline as described by the police officer that saw zodiac up close.
The writing 'expert' in the book that linked Stewart's dad to zodiacs writing, actually examined and linked the wrong writing, turns out he identified the reverend that married Stewarts parents. Stewart's own Mother emailed me telling me most of the stuff in the book isn't true.

Sadly, in the Z case, there's a lot of false info out there, and to the casual observer or somebody not overly knowledgeable with the case it sometimes sounds impressive.

What about the fingerprints?
I can't remember what finger it's on, but there's a scar on one of ZK's fingers, that matches a scar on Stewart's father's finger.

Again, I haven't read the book (still will, though), I've just glanced at the pictures and have formed my opinion based on that and the basic knowledge I've gathered from other sources.

You seem to have great knowledge about ZK and have devoted a lot of time to this mystery :) I could never do that!

le isn't sure they even have any of zodiac's fingerprints, and i've never heard anything about a scar.

They have the fingerprints that they got from Stine's cab.
One of those prints has what looks like a scar on it, and it looks to match Stewart's father's print.

:dunno:

One of those prints has what looks like a scar on it, and it looks to match Stewart's father's print.

right but they don't know if they're zodiac's prints. since he was seen by witnesses wiping down the cab it's likely that those aren't his prints.

right but they don't know if they're zodiac's prints. since he was seen by witnesses wiping down the cab it's likely that those aren't his prints.

For what it's worth, here are some quoted thoughts from another Zodiac forum concerning the fingerprints, that I happen to agree with. In other words, the fingerprints are of the Zodiac.

The prints were in blood. They were found literally 2 minutes or so after Z left the cab, in the place Z was last seen standing by the teen eyewitnesses. The crime scene was pristine. How many other people with blood on their hands would you reasonably expect to have touched the cab in that precise spot earlier in the day?

The police found fingerprints on the outside of the cab on the post between the driver's door and the back door. These were not "bloody fingerprints" but, rather, fingerprints which showed traces of blood. I have spoken to one expert who worked with these prints during the original investigation and another who had recently examined the prints in question. Both stated that the prints were not "bloody" but showed traces of blood-- specifically, there was some blood which had worked its way into the ridges and swirls in the otherwise latent print. This means that the print was made by a living human hand and was formed in the body oils released by the skin of the finger, but some blood which was most likely on the killer's hand ran into some of those ridges and swirls, forming a mixed print-- meaning, a latent fingerprint which shows traces of blood.

The odds and the evidence overwhelming demonstrate that these prints were left by the person who killed Paul Stine and no one else.

Stine drove a CAB. They don't know those were Zodiac's Fingerprints.

Joseph Chandler's name has been around for a while as far as Zodiac is concerned. I think it's unlikely he was Zodiac. I actually have some of his writing. In my opinion, it does not match Zodiac's writing. There's more about him at my site http://zodiackillersite.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1933

Attachments

• joseph (1).png
    joseph (1).png
    699.2 KB · Views: 175
Has any partial DNA samples been pulled from the envelopes Zodiac had sent? I would guess he licked the envelopes he sent in.

There is varying degrees of DNA 'evidence' in the Zodiac case, from stamps,envelopes, possibly on rope he tied his Victims with,etc. What the quality or strength of the DNA is,I don't know. The DNA evidence they have did NOT match well known Zodiac Suspect, Arthur Leigh Allen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back