After a missing persons report, Detroit police said officers found the bodies of three men who were possibly beaten in the basement of a home, according to reports
www.usmagazine.com
''The bodies of three middle-aged men who were apparently “brutally” beaten were found in the basement of a Michigan home after Detroit police were called to about a missing person, according to authorities and news reports.
The discovery was made at a residence in southwest Detroit on Wednesday, February 18, Detroit Police Commander
Rebecca McKay said in a video provided to news outlets, the
Detroit Free Press reported.''
''local resident
Thomas Barnes, who spoke with the TV station, said that he knows the man who lives where the bodies were allegedly discovered. Barnes shared that he grew up with him and had seen him as recently as last week.
“At first, we didn’t know if it was an overdose or an actual murder because the officers couldn’t talk about it,” Barnes said to WXYZ. “We don’t know the actual identity of the men or whoever it might be, and I’m hoping and praying that it’s not [the homeowner].”