Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can go to Facebook and view some people's facebook pages...if...they don't have their page completely private....

I can't view Casey's or Ricardo M...pages, but I can view Jesse's facebook, Amys, Jeff Hopkins I believe...

Some people have theirs set where only people from their regional network can see their page...I changed my region to Orlando after seeing most of theirs had Orlando Network listed........now I can see some pages and some I can't.....Caseys does have a box that comes up and says you have to be friends with this person to view their profile but you can still see her friends list....

I hope nobody minds me posting the link to the facebook page that I found and posted on the other link from amy to her friend about the money and checks being stolen.....Here is the message and the link to the facebook page that it was posted on......

Also it was posted on the 15th at 11:30 pm about.....I wonder how Amy posted that caylee was missing seeing as they didn't call LE until around 10 or 11 that night....I thought she hadn't told anyone and Amy thought that Caylee was with the Nanny or did she already know the story to say??

dimples37398
user_online.gif

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?
Last edited by dimples37398; Today at 09:42 AM. Reason: adding link......
progress.gif
It was mentioned earlier if that posting could have been time stamped wrong.

Casey's lawyer just said casey does not know where caylee is.

MY gut is telling me Caylee is gone and then this attorney os just trying to save Casey from lots of jailtime. Meaning if they grant imunity to Casey and she tells on someone else she helped with Caylee's disapearance. Then if they end up in trial and it comes out someone else. You can't do double jeopardy so Casey will be free.

(I probably just confused everyone but am trying to explain one of my hypothesis to this?)

I wonder why it would have been stamped wrong? I have never had one of my messages I have posted come up with a different time than I posted it.....

Dimples, you were the one that found that facebook message? My apologies - I thought it was hailiejade.

Anything else of interest?

Yes you can go to Facebook and view some people's facebook pages...if...they don't have their page completely private....

I can't view Casey's or Ricardo M...pages, but I can view Jesse's facebook, Amys, Jeff Hopkins I believe...

Some people have theirs set where only people from their regional network can see their page...I changed my region to Orlando after seeing most of theirs had Orlando Network listed........now I can see some pages and some I can't.....Caseys does have a box that comes up and says you have to be friends with this person to view their profile but you can still see her friends list....

can you look and see if Amy changed her profile settings then? Both Jamie and I just went and could not see it? :confused: maybe she set it to private now?

never mind...I changed my network and now see it Thank you bunches

The trust fund for Caylee to buy Casey out of jail is a joke, who would donate to that cause.
But, they may be thinking ahead of us and use the money to give her a proper burial when and if Casey decides to come clean.

No way does George A not know the smell of death, or Cindy a RN.
IMO

I love Nancy Grace,.. she is really ripping into this Casey's lawyer,.. whatta j@ck@ss!

Ok, I just turned an Nancy Grace and the GM is a piece of work going on about the smell being trash. I live GA where the temps have been 95-100 during the day. And my trash can does not smell that bad and I put stinky diapers in it every day not place in any bags. If I was Casey's mom yesterday I would have been arrested because I would have tried to beat it out of her there in court. Sorry Mods needed to vent

I'm watching Nancy Grace who has on attorney, Jose Baez. Joel Brodsky (Drew Peterson) and Jose Baez, Casey Anthony are both cut from the same cloth. :mad:

Jose Baez is talking about the airport sighting. Strangely, although he says they've got the airline, flight number, destination, etc., he cannot now remember them. He says that the tipster called Cindy because she couldn't get through to the tip line. Nancy responded with, "Strange - I called the LE tipline and got right through."
Good for you, Nancy! I think the forum of public opinion will no longer be embracing this family. We will ALWAYS be here for Caylee.
This message is for her grandparents...if you love her as much as you say then tell the truth...for her sake!!

I wonder why it would have been stamped wrong? I have never had one of my messages I have posted come up with a different time than I posted it.....
That's what we decided...so does the time make anymore sense...unless Mom knew that Caylee was missing before she turned up at her door. I also thought that mom spoke to Amy and Amy told her Casey was with Morales. Ok...did mom phone Amy or go to see her?

that is A zanaida gonzales but NOT the zanaida gonzales that Casey claims to know. Yes, one went to that address and besides her, the police found several others. Casey did not know any of them according to her. We need to find the ONE that watched her kid for a year and a half and that Casey was friends with for 4 years. Who and where is she? Know one knows who she is but Casey. I still say she doesn't exist. Not the one Casey is talking about that she claims stole her kid.

I know this is a really tough case to follow, but I promise everybody if you review the affidavits- ZG is real, she DID tour the apartment Casey named IIRC, 4/17/08, signed a guest card and it had her cell phone number on it, LE tracked her down, she was open and responsive, gave a sworn statement that she never met Casey or anyone in her family or did any babysitting, BUT confirmed she looked at the apartment..
Unless someone has an explanation for this, THEY MUST KNOW EACH OTHER. They were both shown images of each other, both did not recognize (allegedly) ON SCENE.. Meaning both were with LE respectively at the time. She may very well Never have met Casey or babysat, but Casey would definately have to be aquainted with her..
House in Overida?

The trust fund for Caylee to buy Casey out of jail is a joke, who would donate to that cause.
But, they may be thinking ahead of us and use the money to give her a proper burial when and if Casey decides to come clean.

IMO

Actually there are very strict rules for trust funds, in all states, so that is just a last ditch effort to convince themselves and others that Caylee may still be alive.

Your Welcome.....glad that worked out for ya just by changing networks....ugh it took me forever to figure that out...:waitasec:...you can only change networks so often and so many times....I don't use my facebook for personal use though...so it doesn't matter to me...lol...

If ya do use yours though becareful not to change regions to much or it won't let ya change back...hehe:crazy:

Kel

Jesse facebook had a status message July 10, saying Jesse is moving again in August...to go Georgia.

IMO

The trust fund is for Caylee, not for Casey's release. This is what was posted:
The Anthonys have set up a trust find through SunTrust bank for their missing granddaughter.
http://www.wesh.com/news/16968568/detail.html

I hope nobody minds me posting the link to the facebook page that I found and posted on the other link from amy to her friend about the money and checks being stolen.....Here is the message and the link to the facebook page that it was posted on......

Also it was posted on the 15th at 11:30 pm about.....I wonder how Amy posted that caylee was missing seeing as they didn't call LE until around 10 or 11 that night....I thought she hadn't told anyone and Amy thought that Caylee was with the Nanny or did she already know the story to say??

dimples37398
user_online.gif

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?
Last edited by dimples37398; Today at 09:42 AM. Reason: adding link......

progress.gif

This is exactly what I was referring to a few pages back about Amy lending the car while she was away, checks being stolen from her..and that she probably contacted Casey's mom and said pick up your sorry excuse for a daughter..or Casey contacted her Mom to come get her ..because the jig was up..she had no money, no child and no car.

I guess lots of people missed that post. The thread moves very quickly with this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet