Official Documents To Be Released Today

I have been trying my hardest to stay way from the boards/etc to actually focus on WORK but this is RIDICULOUS!

While I think this is so interesting and Baez should say goodbye to his defense now, I think its kind of sick that the freedom of information act is putting these witnesses personal information out there - LE and ESPECIALLY the JUDGE needs to think about future witnesses! I'd think twice before recording a statement if the entire world would have my name, address, phone number, and statement if any John Doe requests!

Would the extra few days to properly redact the info really have made any difference?? JJEEEEZEEE.

Wow, what alot of reading and still haven't gotten to part 3. Some interesting tidbits that I especially noticed:

Tony says that Casey was easily upset and angered when he teased her

There were scratches noted along the trunk of Casey's vehicle

Casey told Amy that she planned to take over the Anthony home

The tower and an employee heard George say that they had located their daughter, but grand daughter still missing.

No offense to tow truck driver, but his name is Gary Ridgeway

Amy's account of Casey being rather easily triggered and angered was interesting as well

AND were her friends really that STUPID that they believed she was going to BUY her parents house?? Give me a break. At 22 there are very few people who could afford to buy a house, and if they could, I'd bet that you'd KNOW about their very visible (FINANCE) job! PULEEEZE.

It's Florida Sunshine Law, when the public asks, they most usually respond. It it the most liberal public release law in our country. LE didn't have any input into that. That was a decision from the State Attorney's office, and most likely, the Orlando Sentinel knew as we did that Baez asked for discovery. Once he gets it, it's fair game to release.

I don't agree....

the last jail visits Casey had with her family were NOT released.

I would seem LE still has the ability to refuse to release certain things in an ongoing investigation.

To me, it seems like LE is releasing exactly what they WANT released.

You can totally tell that Amy and TonE did lots of talking..they say some of the same things..things that I find odd..like Caylee LOVES guys...Amy said she preferred men..flirty. I find that odd for some reason..in my gut especially since TonE saw Caylee 3times. IDK.

Cindy said that in an interview early on as well (I think it was her very odd rambly night on Greta)

What bothers me is the statement about Casey taking over the Anthony house. Did she plan to do away with her parents also? Just sems weird...

I have been trying my hardest to stay way from the boards/etc to actually focus on WORK but this is RIDICULOUS!

While I think this is so interesting and Baez should say goodbye to his defense now, I think its kind of sick that the freedom of information act is putting these witnesses personal information out there - LE and ESPECIALLY the JUDGE needs to think about future witnesses! I'd think twice before recording a statement if the entire world would have my name, address, phone number, and statement if any John Doe requests!

Would the extra few days to properly redact the info really have made any difference?? JJEEEEZEEE.

Amen!

The citizens of Florida should be creating a BIG STINK about LE releasing these PDFs with all the identifying info intact.

This is really appalling to me.

I don't agree....

the last jail visits Casey had with her family were NOT released.

I would seem LE still has the ability to refuse to release certain things in an ongoing investigation.

To me, it seems like LE is releasing exactly what they WANT released.
then mabey its a way to get whoever may have caylee to let her go ? put pressure on them ? i dunno anymore this case saddens me to no end .. :(

What bothers me is the statement about Casey taking over the Anthony house. Did she plan to do away with her parents also? Just sems weird...

Did she PLAN anything or just do things on the spur of the moment?

I guess it's possible that one day she MIGHT HAVE decided to send her parents to live with Zenaida also.

Or she's just BRAGGING to her friends because she's actually such a loser.... no job, no education.... going NOWHERE & can't even support her own daughter.

insane ??

or selfish ?

im going with selfish

:behindbar

I guess you're right. Casey's demented, ugly, evil personality, or whatever the darkness inside her is, doesn't meet the qualifications for insanity. However, I think this whole thing, this whole tragedy, is insane.

agree!!! But they have been the only ones that I've noticed so far. I would think Tony would have been a prime canidate.

Could be that they really were trying to believe her ZG story initially? I don't know.

Talk about a tangle of lies.......man...

anyone have any idea why casey deleted so many of the photos of her and caylee? why would she get on line, during this investigation and do that?
I found that strange also. She was busy covering her tracks....so she should have been putting more up there!
Unless in her crazy mind taking them down meant to her Caylee was not going to have to be important to her anymore.

I guess you're right. Casey's demented, ugly, evil personality, or whatever the darkness inside her is, doesn't meet the qualifications for insanity. However, I think this whole thing, this whole tragedy, is insane.

it sure is

then mabey its a way to get whoever may have caylee to let her go ? put pressure on them ? i dunno anymore this case saddens me to no end .. :(

IMO, the ONLY person LE hopes to pressure is Casey.

SHE'S the one who keeps claiming she knows who has Caylee.... keeps claiming that Caylee is safe BUT it's too dangerous to get her because Caylee is NOT safe.

The only one who can let Caylee go is Casey, imo.

AND were her friends really that STUPID that they believed she was going to BUY her parents house?? Give me a break. At 22 there are very few people who could afford to buy a house, and if they could, I'd bet that you'd KNOW about their very visible (FINANCE) job! PULEEEZE.

i know....................LOL

what a loser she is

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmiter