The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Bumping this thread up: What's happening today:

From post of Conderned Mother of Two:

Possible Search Area for Caylee
According to another website, "Major Ed Dames, apparently known for his ability for remote viewing, was on the Coast to Coast AM radio show with George Noory on Wednesday night and he claims that he knows where Caylee Anthony's body is located".

There is a satellite pic there of the area which is near Longwood, FL. I've pulled it up on Google Maps. There are some huge "expensive-looking" houses out there. I'm trying to figure out how to get to that location (I'm not in Florida, just trying to see if there are any more pieces to the puzzle). I've also thought about seeing if I can find out who owns property in that area that might have a connection to Casey or some of her friends. Do any of you sleuthers know if that's possible to do? Some states have real estate tax info available online I think?? There is also what looks to be a public building of some sort very close to that area that shows a few parking spaces...was wondering what that was, too.

Here is the link to the posting (hope it is ok to post!)

It took me forever to find the location on Google Maps...it is near Cedar Stone Ct in Longwood, FL.

http://.com/gale/cayleeanthony2.htm

What on Earth are they waiting for to dig up the concrete behind the grandparents' house?

There is no concrete slab back there. That was a false report by another station. A spokesperson for the sheriff's office says there are brick pavers, and the k-9 unit would easily have sniffed something if there was something to sniff. No plans to go back to that house.

Thanks for answering, that was my question too (the concrete slabs) I wish they would have dug up every inch of that yard though. but moving on, the only other places I think (and agree with the BH), are the landfills OR in the water. I do not believe she would put her in a park, (too easy to find her).

There is an area on Moss Creek Rd., that crosses over a canal between Lake Hart and Lake Mary Jane. This looks to be a very secluded place to get rid of a body.

Real estate agents can pull tax records from their MLS database

I think they need to go back and dig some more around Hopespring home. I'm not satisfied with that search because it didnt look like they done much digging around back there on the news channels. Im not even sure they went into the 3 sheds.

Thanks for answering, that was my question too (the concrete slabs) I wish they would have dug up every inch of that yard though. but moving on, the only other places I think (and agree with the BH), are the landfills OR in the water. I do not believe she would put her in a park, (too easy to find her).
I must say, I am not so confident that the backyard should be ruled out. Yes, the car was ditched next to a dumpster but if you're going to ditch a car in a business parking lot, most businesses and schools have dumpsters. One thing that bothers me: if LE didn't have a hard look at areas that looked undisturbed. I am a gardener and I move things in my yard constantly. I know that even huge bushes or sometimes trees can be shallow-rooted and very easily moved. Example - when my 6 feet tall Rhododendron are done blooming, I literally walk over to them, lift them with one hand while I have a coffee cup in the other, move them to the back of the house and plunk them in a pile of dirt, push the mulch back over and it looks like nothing happened. I'm short and weak. I have heard that there's a tropical hibiscus in the Anthony's backyard - they are even more shallow rooted than my Rhods. Really, if I wanted to bury a body I would bury it and then stick a bush or plant on top of it.

Unique idea on the pavers... however, I understood that those were laid on July 4th in the Anthony yard.

But they could have had them for a period of time before laying them.

George likes to fertilize which throws off cadaver dogs. That really bothers me.

Seems to me that little Caylee, if deceased, will be close to a road. Mom Casey appears to be the lazy type. I just don't see her trudging more than several yards from some hard surface or access road -- or even more convenient -- a dumpster. While there will still be a lot of ground to cover, I believe it would eliminate deep wood, swamp searches. JMHO.

i don't know if this has been mentioned or not before, and may have no relevance....

has anyone searched for bella lane in orlando on google maps? from the map (of course not sure how outdated it is) there is NOTHING out there at all. it is not too far from boggy creek road and 417....

i was just thinking about that tattoo....

Some of you might find this interesting IDK ...

I just looked up the translations for the name Zenaida and this what I found:

The White-winged Dove (Zenaida asiatica) [snip] ... It has also been introduced to Florida. The White-winged Dove inhabits scrub, woodlands, desert, and cultivated areas. It builds a flimsy stick nest in a tree.

Is there some place in Orlando these birds might be flocking? IDK ... just throwing ideas out there.

i don't know if this has been mentioned or not before, and may have no relevance....

has anyone searched for bella lane in orlando on google maps? from the map (of course not sure how outdated it is) there is NOTHING out there at all. it is not too far from boggy creek road and 417....

i was just thinking about that tattoo....

Can you post a link to the map???

I must say, I am not so confident that the backyard should be ruled out. Yes, the car was ditched next to a dumpster but if you're going to ditch a car in a business parking lot, most businesses and schools have dumpsters. One thing that bothers me: if LE didn't have a hard look at areas that looked undisturbed. I am a gardener and I move things in my yard constantly. I know that even huge bushes or sometimes trees can be shallow-rooted and very easily moved. Example - when my 6 feet tall Rhododendron are done blooming, I literally walk over to them, lift them with one hand while I have a coffee cup in the other, move them to the back of the house and plunk them in a pile of dirt, push the mulch back over and it looks like nothing happened. I'm short and weak. I have heard that there's a tropical hibiscus in the Anthony's backyard - they are even more shallow rooted than my Rhods. Really, if I wanted to bury a body I would bury it and then stick a bush or plant on top of it.

That's what I said early on about bamboo. Maybe Casey transplanted some bamboo on top of a grave to cover it. The rhododendron makes sense. I'd think that Casey would want something that really spreads quickly and would get dense where people wouldn't be venturing into the spot .

Anthony Lane, between Powell Dr. and Vanet Ct. there is a drainage creek (I think). BUT, it is very close to homes. I think it is too close to homes.

That's what I said early on about bamboo. Maybe Casey transplanted some bamboo on top of a grave to cover it. The rhododendron makes sense. I'd think that Casey would want something that really spreads quickly and would get dense where people wouldn't be venturing into the spot .

Even though the bushes are covering it. BUT, I'm not an expert! ANYONE know for sure???

I know they hit on the playhouse...did they dig that area up???

We need her friends to tell us some hideout areas from when she was a kid, er a year or so ago... She probably would go places familiar, one friends even mentioned if she was burried it would be behind the school in the woods in that isolated area which is fenced now.

I have some thoughts - or questions:
1) KC had her parents credit cards and had charged gas on or near the date she stole the gas cans from the shed. This tells me she was not stealing it to use as fuel for her car - but on the contrary, needed fuel elsewhere - she needed to transport fuel somewhere. The only thing I can think of is burning - but then - I can't picture little Miss Party Pants wanting to burn her beautiful trophy baby. Are there any other possible motives for wanting to take gas somewhere - or to burn something else?

2) She borrowed a shovel. I am going to assume she didn't have one - if she had to borrow one. I think Caylee was buried somewhere in the backyard and KC didn't feel "good" about it. Worried animals would dig it up - worried someone would come across it - something... but if she had TAKEN the shovel WITH her - I think we would have heard about it and I don't recall hearing that she left with the shovel. SO - if she didn't have a shovel and she didn't take the borrowed one away - then I don't think she buried the body.

3) I also don't think she put her in a dumpster. I have never heard of a murderous mother doing that. I know KC is an "unusual duck" but she is vain. A vain party girl who had a beautiful daughter - think about it - I don't think she "threw her away". Think about the tatoo. I don't think they will find her in a landfill.

4) Andrea Yates, Susan Smith, water. No shovel. No dirt.

5) She didn't want her to rot in the dirt - so I think she DID drive around with her in the car for a long time. Thus the smell. If she hadn't had her in the car for very long, there wouldn't have been the smell. There was also hair in the trunk. Not to be horribly sick here, but the hair would have come pretty easily from the scalp a few days after death. If she had been buried - dug up - driven around - then given a "proper burial"... in the water...

What do you think?

JulieAnn, I think you are thinking like a mother. Casey Anthony is a drugged out sociopath. She has been enabled all her life by her mommy and daddy.

IMO, she viewed Caylee as Cindy's, not hers. Never belonging with Casey.

Thinking of how a small female sociopath would dispose of a child's body- my mind goes to the dumpster every single time. It offers the greatest protection for Casey. The trunk was infested with maggots. Do you really think Casey cared a thing about her child's body? It had already been exposed to flies.

Ask yourself: Who notices anyone putting something in a dumpster? Most people who live in apts. do it every day.
Then ask yourself who notices when remains of bodies surface in the woods, in bodies of water, whereever the bones and remains come to light? Hunters, hikers, fishermen, boaters. Everyman.

IF Casey went to the personal risk and trouble of throwing Caylee's body in what she considered to be a safer place than a dumpster, such as the woods or a body of water, then this is was the MOST active thing Casey Anthony has done regarding her daughter throughout her entire known activities.

I don't find it to be true to her character to go one block out of her way to dispose of her child's already rotting corpse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back