CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see what he was convicted of (the ad keeps blocking), but I'd have no problem with them all being in jail. IMO.

My understanding is that he was convicted of child *advertiser censored* and he had a lot of it. I'm still looking for that link. Hang tight.

So... what's the possibilityof escalating behavior here? That is basically what happened in the Jessica R. case right?

Very scary.

I saw the link on the transiet - but there was no name?

Salem

PS - yes, momrids6 found this and sent it to me. Thank you momrids!

How far apart are the CR's Like between CR 150 and CR 160? I can't tell by the map I am seeing on this SO site.

According to the 2010 census, there are 496 kids between the ages of 5 and 17 living in Bayfield. Not sure how many are neighbors of MR.

The La Plata county assessor's page is a fountain of info though and as I'm looking up and down CR500, alot of registered property owners are out of staters. Either Bayfield is a 2nd home or they are investors and many residents are renting. Doesn't strike me as a real transient community though so I'm suspecting alot of empty homes between MR and, say, the intersection of 500/501 for lack of a better cutoff point.

My understanding is that he was convicted of child *advertiser censored* and he had a lot of it. I'm still looking for that link. Hang tight.

So... what's the possibilityof escalating behavior here? That is basically what happened in the Jessica R. case right?

Very scary.

Salem

Clifton Earl Etter. I am sorry I didn't realize the name wasn't on his picture info.

It looks like he's maybe 2 miles from the intersection (if DR had walked, he may have passed the guy's house)

Very scary.

Salem

Here are the 3 that failed to register- can't find the one that listed charges on Simpson either...
http://sor.state.co.us/?SOR=offende...=&zip=&county=LA+PLATA&sort=NAM&Search=Search

Somewhere there is a website that lists the violations of RRS (I posted above). I cannot find it at the moment. I know momrids is looking for it also.

I have to get off of here for a bit, but will continue looking as soon as I get back. Shouldn't be too long.

Salem

Here we go! http://www.coloradoicac.com/arrests/2009.html

Thank you momrids6!!!! :yourock:

So... some pretty serious charges and very little time in jail it appears? Why do you think that is?

Also - please let's just use initials when discussing these guys/gals, okay (except for the post above that names the dude in the picture - that's okay).

Salem

PS - I will be back soon :)

But Dylan was visiting so nobody would of known he was there apart from Dad and i assume a few family friends and Dylan's friends.

It is not like Dylan lived there full time.

I'm not talking about something that was planned in advance. Someone could have been looking for kids who were walking alone or in their yard alone, then stops and strikes up a convo ...

But Dylan was visiting so nobody would of known he was there apart from Dad and i assume a few family friends and Dylan's friends.

It is not like Dylan lived there full time.

Wasn't til you said this that I thought about that.
It just makes me think about the little details of our lives we share, sometimes they seem innocuous, but in the wrong hands, anything can happen.

I could easily see MR stopping for a beer at a local place for happy hour after work, or heading up to watch a football game on a Sunday afternoon, and mentioning in passing conversation that his 13 year old son was coming for Thanksgiving.

There are just way to many question marks out there still. How is there no trace of this boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52