Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
~respecfully snipped for space~

Hey Drew, thank you for posting!! Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe we've heard the answers to your questions yet from anyone.

It seems like someone may have said that a search was done around the area where the phone was found? But someone will have to clarify that, as I can't remember who said it, or when.

No neither of those questions have been answered

I wonder...Lavanda, can you confirm any of this? If LE hasn't mentioned it either way, can you outright ask them to confirm if they have contacted Destiny USA security and made any attempt to find out if she made it there?

To me, it makes a big difference if they either say they can't confirm that or that can't be released or they say they haven't done so at all. Which in this case, they might not say anything about it at all. I work in Security in the Syracuse area, i might see if i know someone who knows someone that can find out.

Also, it would be nice if someone closer by could drive those routes, even part of them and talk to some people, see if anybody has seen her or anything.

Rickblaine did say that Jennifer had been spending a lot more time doing online gaming since late summer, so we can take that as a confirmed change - but the rest of it (dress, cooking, nail polish, etc.) hasn't been confirmed by anyone other than GR, as far as I recall. So we have to take what he says with a grain of salt, IMO - considering that he might have an agenda when he speaks of such things.

Hope that helps!

~snipped for space

Yea, that does help. I've been taking things he's said with a grain of salt...after some of the comments in those interviews, ya kinda have to.

okay here is some out of the box- throwing some different stuff out FWIW
<for what it's worth Lavanda, :) >

Going back to something GR said in regard to JR losing weight- and not 'safely'.
Is it possible that JR got access to (thru a gaming connection??) and was using some kind of non- legal drug? Did she owe money for such? Could such cause these 'personality' changes? Could she have begun associating with 'shady' characters due to such?

Is there any chance that JR was having personal conflict regarding her sexual orientation? That could some how be connected to her online gaming?

Do people ever have real gambling debts, for lack of a better description, in relation to playing certain online gaming? Could someone playing games in reality owe real money to someone?

Could JR have actually started living a online character, offline? In a sense, becoming that character?

Hey, as far as I know we can ask anyone anything we like, and it's up to them if they answer, and up to us if we believe them.

^yes, this is correct^ I will also bump up what Sue said about verification.

brb

Changes that occurred are more than probably something that nobody posting has experienced as in "the same." Women are all known to go through changes, be moody, be giddy, be lazy, lose weight...gain weight...change our hairstyles...color our hair...try different clothing or styles...feel like cooking, don't feel like cooking......these are all normal female "changes"....the changes Jennifer exhibited may encompass some of this as she is female...but that is not the "root changes" that occurred. Could the changes that occurred be contributed to a medical reason? Very possible. Emotional reason? More than probable.

Maybe it's just me, but this response isn't saying much. I don't appreciate the allusion of some "root changes", without any concrete information to the same. You did not know JR, so unless you have other people who know her well talking with you (besides friends, and lovers, of GR), then I can't give this much credence.

Lavanda, you've asked us to consider other avenues of sleuthing. What makes you think we haven't? I have given every possibility thought, read everything available and listened to GR's interviews several times (with and withOUT sound). The information we sleuth is then filtered on to this page. With what we know, all signs point to GR.

I've been wrong before. But rarely ;)

We're very fortunate in that we have two individuals who are close to this case.

Lavanda Dolce of www.lostnmissing.com, a non-profit organization that works closely with families of the missing. Her track record should speak for itself. We aren't here to question her motives or her organization, so please, let's give her the respect she deserves.

Rickblaine, an insider who has been verified by Websleuths Administration. Take what you will from the information provided by this member. We're confident they are indeed an insider on this case.

It is not appropriate to ask who or what relation an insider may have to the family and/or the case. Websleuths does not dictate what our members must believe or not believe. Give the information provided the weight you feel it deserves.

You may discuss the information provided by verified individuals; however, you may not discuss these members in a personal nature.

Thank you. Please carry on and let's find Jennifer.
:bump:

Has GR admitted to the affair? I know if I discovered my spouse was having an affair, I would change! If he has not admitted the affair, then it is very difficult to believe anything he tells you and it is not his priority to find Jennifer, JMO.

Lavanda, I know you are busy, but could you respond to this?

Rickblaine...do you know if the two involved in the affair have admitted to it?

Rickblaine...do you know if the two involved in the affair have admitted to it?

Good morning Clayton:

Publicly? Not to my knowledge.

Privately, I don't know what has been said to who.

I didn't realize we could ask verified insiders the source of their information like Lavonda is being asked. Since it is okay, I'd like to ask rickblaine his source of information for the affair that he posted had happened. Thank you.

edit - adding another question -

It's being posted as fact (by others, not rickblaine) that the person the affair was with was Jennifer's friend ES. I'd also like to ask rickblaine who the affair was with, and his source of information for that.

Thanks again.

I'll not be revealing the source Cheese.

The affair was with Jennifer's best friend ES. Again, not revealing the source.

Obviously, you are free to believe or not believe what you will.

I am so sorry to learn that.

The betrayal is a double one.

okay here is some out of the box- throwing some different stuff out FWIW
<for what it's worth Lavanda, :) >

Going back to something GR said in regard to JR losing weight- and not 'safely'.
Is it possible that JR got access to (thru a gaming connection??) and was using some kind of non- legal drug? Did she owe money for such? Could such cause these 'personality' changes? Could she have begun associating with 'shady' characters due to such?

Is there any chance that JR was having personal conflict regarding her sexual orientation? That could some how be connected to her online gaming?

Do people ever have real gambling debts, for lack of a better description, in relation to playing certain online gaming? Could someone playing games in reality owe real money to someone?

Could JR have actually started living a online character, offline? In a sense, becoming that character?
Good thinking.

We better broaden our thoughts here, IMO. Wouldn't it be awful if we missed the responsible party(s) because we were too focused on one possible POI? I've heard that this is how many missing/murders cases grow cold.

IMO, IF there is a red herring here, it is Jennifer's increase in playing iPhone games, and not her husband's extramarital affair with her "best friend."

I know it's been said before, but I wanted to say it again..........

{{{{ Thank you}}}}} for being here!!!!!

By their very definition, extramarital affairs are cloaked in

-Secrecy

-Deception

and

-Lies.

Lavanda/Rick - do either of you know/is there any evidence or sign that Jennifer had access to funding other than the $500 she had with her and the bank accounts that she hasn't used?

I hear the Meth lab situation is big upstate NY. Who knows something about that?

Maybe that's how JR lost weight, and not "safely". This could also lead her to connect with some dangerous people, IMO.

Lavanda/Rick - do either of you know/is there any evidence or sign that Jennifer had access to funding other than the $500 she had with her and the bank accounts that she hasn't used?

It's part of the investigation. Cannot respond yes, or no.

Also, Lavanda, with the cases you mentioned where people were missing, and often presumed dead before reappearing. In your experience, how did these people support themselves and shelter, while they were gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl