Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, game is over.

Our newest player got a misconduct timeout so long he apparently won't play again until 2014.

So, I'm off to bed. And to you nearly 300 readers here who spent the evening watching me suffer, I can only say, I -- I . . . I . . . <sniff> I'm going to go dream of marshmallow fluff. So there.

BBM~ Or in come cases, what Lucifer gave us. :floorlaugh:

I get the hate for all things JA, but, IMO we shouldn't make fun of anatomical body parts, of which there are many variations, which God gave us.

I'm sorry, but in this case it's pretty accurate!

Maybe this is a sign I should log off. If only the @#$ game would end.

No, I get it and I get the funnies of it, but there are too many young women out there who seek surgery because they think they are not "normal."

I find that sad.

Sounds like sodium pentothal isn't their only choice.

. Charts for all chemical protocols follow. The Director shall have the sole discretion as to which
lethal chemical will be used for the scheduled execution. This decision will be provided to the
inmate in writing 20 days prior to the scheduled execution date. If a drug other than Pentobarbital or
Sodium Pentothal is to be used, the inmate will be given notice regarding the protocol to be followed
in administering that drug.

http://www.azcorrections.gov/policysearch/700/0710.pdf

If I am not mistaken the company/ies that made sodium pentothal/pentobarbitol no longer make it.

Wonder who is paying Donoman's EXPENSIVE collect call ridden Home Telephone Bill? Those collect calls are EXPENSIVE!!!

The inmates are always finding new and creative ways to bypass those expensive collect calls, stolen credit cards, 3 way calls......

OMG, they're having a post-game press conference. To discuss their long, long record of choking, I guess. That's it! Enough!

HLN, Sandy Arias smiling for the cameras! How? These people have crazy ideas about how you are supposed to act after killing people, or finding out your daughter has just been found guilty of murder in the first degree. I don't know if I'd be able to ever smile again!

Perhaps the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all!

DR Drew appears to be suffering from myheadisallthewayupmyassandIhavetoberight-itis. I was married to someone just like him for a long time. He still sends me text messages telling me things he was right about 10 years ago.

OMG you just me :floorlaugh:

He has no psych background...he is making himself look stupid. He needs to stick with Loveline or get extra training if he wants to stick with this.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

He has no law enforcement nor legal background either. Tonight he was calling that horrid Ariel Castro a pedophile. The 'girls' were ages 20, 17 and 14 when he kidnapped them (and obviously they just got older over the years). Castro is a disgusting 'monster' but not a pedophile.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: With preface by Nelson Mandela!

THANKS just wasn't enough -- I'm back from a busy productive day of lining up errands to keep myself from developing a aggravating factor rash pawing at the ground for Wednesday to come faster.

I HAVE TO SHARE THESE THOUGHTS with you WSrs, the only people who get me. Wouldn't it be hilarious if the whole psych ward "won't go in the courtroom" drama was all about JA realizing she would be wearing stripes on worldwide TV? Stripes that make her look fat? Convicted? Guilty-As-Fn-Hell?

Before you throw the idea out, remember the police investigation where her first thought after the detective left to go get her handcuffs was that she didn't put on makeup. Gotta think like the narcissistic sociopath, people.

Today I did slip on a little HLN while washing dishes and saw OJ Simpson rolled in. OMFL. I can't believe how little I care about whether he gets justice or not. Even if he gets life, he is still in a justice-deficit position IMO.

HOWEVER, it made me realize that it is a possibility that a couple of decades from now, my children (I might not still be alive) will turn on the TV to hear a gray-haired Nancy Grace showing a fat, gray-haired unibrowed Jodi Arias being ushered into a courtroom for a parole hearing.

"Jail watchers are wondering if Arias will break the record set by Charles Manson for the most number of parole hearings denied for one individual ever. Stay tuned for testimony from her psychiatrist who is saying she has a multiple personality illness and the one who killed Travis Alexander was accidentally killed during Arias' most recent suicide attempt."

the author of that pscolog article that was posted this weekend is on dr drew - the one who called jodi a spoiled brat

Maybe it is simple as that. I think he was right ... she is narcissistic ... she cannot help herself. Just like Scott Peterson (also a narcissist). They don't feel anything for anyone else, even though they loved to be the center of attention and be "loved" ... they only know how to receive. Can't give or feel anything to or for anyone else.

Pretty simple. She happens to have a high IQ, but I still believe (as I stated in an earlier post) ... she is dumber than a sack of hammers ... or bag of rocks. Can't remember what I said ... but they are interchangeable :lol:

Okay folks ... it's a tee martonni night ....anybody want to join me?:martini:

No, I get it and I get the funnies of it, but there are too many young women out there who seek surgery because they think they are not "normal."

I find that sad.

I know there is no offense intended for any of the posters or readers here. I also know that right now, JA is fair game. While we wait for the anticipated death penalty to be handed down, humor of all sorts is filling the void. Thank heavens we aren't here posting how sick at heart we all are over the wrong verdict. It feels good to laugh, even at her expense. I should be sorry for that, but to be totally honest, I'm not. I loathe her. I find her detestable.
None of this is to hurt readers or any young women that might be here. I think anyone that hangs out here long enough knows that. We can be an odd bunch sometimes. but I can't think of a better bunch of folks to hang out with :) IMO

G&Amom you watching the Caps? Take care of our Erat and tell my Joel Ward *Wardo* we say hi from Smashville.

Sad when your season ends......I know.

Well actually I believe that the page that this tweet may have been seen on is likely a fake. Her original page is back up, just as Donovan promised it would be. No new tweets on it as of yet.

MOO

I think it's a fake too. See? JA is driving the world nuts, even with a fake twitter account we are trying to analyze! I can't wait for all this to be over because I am suffering from "JA nutty syndrome" until it is! :banghead:

Can someone give the link for the jail video where DADDY was being discussed? Many thanks!

If I am not mistaken the company/ies that made sodium pentothal/pentobarbitol no longer make it.

Well, I sent a letter to Perryville prison. My ex Monster-in-Law nearly killed me when she undercooked a turkey TWICE ... So in the event that they run out of sodium pentothal/pentobarbitol or killthebiotcharbitol before Jodi's big day ...I have offered up her services.

BBM~ Pick me! Pick me! I'm on days off. :D

Jodi reminds me of Ted Bundy. The narcissistic charm part of it.

Maybe it is simple as that. I think he was right ... she is narcissistic ... she cannot help herself. Just like Scott Peterson (also a narcissist). They don't feel anything for anyone else, even though they loved to be the center of attention and be "loved" ... they only know how to receive. Can't give or feel anything to or for anyone else.

Pretty simple. She happens to have a high IQ, but I still believe (as I stated in an earlier post) ... she is dumber than a sack of hammers ... or bag of rocks. Can't remember what I said ... but they are interchangeable :lol:

Okay folks ... it's a tee martonni night ....anybody want to join me?:martini:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members