Dear Raven,

juliagoulia said:
I thought about that, too. I doubt he would have gone out of any goodness in his heart, but thought he would at least want to milk the grieving widower part all he could. I thought he at least cared about what people would think if he didn't go. But maybe you're right. Maybe he was too afraid of being arrested if he went back. His absence is telling on so many levels.

BTW..did his FELONY embezzelment conviction have a deadline? When does the money have to be paid back? If he hasn't made a payment by a certain date, are there consequences? Shouldn't his parole officer be monitoring the conditions of his parole?

He didn't come to the vigil because he doesn't care.
Let's check in with Raven's probation officer and see how well Raven is paying back his embezzlement debts.

Moxie said:
He didn't come to the vigil because he doesn't care.
Let's check in with Raven's probation officer and see how well Raven is paying back his embezzlement debts.
..the last i (read here ) , raven hadn't paid back a penny of the embezzlement $$$'s.........

..and ( as far as i know/have read) he's still working part-time at the canyon bike shop ( possibly/probably to still qualify for the widower pension available to him via his wife's "death"..)(how fortunate he still has kaiden, and can get a few bucks extra for the child..)

..it's odd that he doesn't have any money to pay back the felony embezzlement , yet can afford the bike trips etc., wining and dining the new 'hot young thing'....

...raven raven...................priorities............("your future jury is watching you".....)

Dear raven.

Two words....DO SOMETHING! If you didn't murder you wife and unborn child, show some sympathy, sorrow, outrage, anger, something for what happened. Your wife was a victim of a heinous crime. Someone stabbed her again and again. She had to bleed to death while the most precious thing to her was laying in a crib down the hall. She couldn't get to him, she couldn't kiss him one more time, she couldn't tell him she loved him more than anything else. She suffered!!! Don't you care? DO SOMETHING!

well ya know, honesty still exsists....lol. yea i love the whole penis thing too, maybe that will be in his future when hes rotting in jail and his roomate "bubba" wants some quality time!

I predict that Raven isn't worried in the slightest about his future, he's too busy wondering if he can get away with another biking trip, without us finding out and causing issues with his Trustee regarding the bankruptcy.

Raven, it's time to start worrying about your future....what's left of it as a free man.

Unfortunately, my guess is the ch 7 trustee won't give a damn about what many of us say on a message board. I think it will take some l.e. work to cause a stir.

In that vain, I wish that l.e. would cause a stir under the d.a's hiney to get things moving on this case. Should we draw a picture of how raven is guilty?????

LTUlegal said:
In that vain, I wish that l.e. would cause a stir under the d.a's hiney to get things moving on this case. Should we draw a picture of how raven is guilty?????
I thought we already had.

LTUlegal said:
Unfortunately, my guess is the ch 7 trustee won't give a damn about what many of us say on a message board. I think it will take some l.e. work to cause a stir.

The election is over and Durham County D.A. Mike Nifong won. He's happy now, and doesn't need the free press coverage anymore so I doubt he's going to respond to any 'fires' lit under his well-padded hiney regarding Janet's murder.

slinkycat said:
The election is over and Durham County D.A. Mike Nifong won. He's happy now, and doesn't need the free press coverage anymore so I doubt he's going to respond to any 'fires' lit under his well-padded hiney regarding Janet's murder.
I agree with you completely on this. If he was going to do anything on this case, he would have been making some noise about it!

LTUlegal said:
Apparently we haven't gotten the right shade of Crayola out.
lol ... apparently not. I can't believe that there still has been no arrest. :banghead:

ewwwinteresting said:
I agree with you completely on this. If he was going to do anything on this case, he would have been making some noise about it!
I think Nifong is trying to cya over the Duke Lacrosse case. It maybe the end of him. I have emailed and written both he and Le, and have gotten no response what so ever. Bill Bell didn't even attend the Vigil, so I stopped emailing him, but am not sure where else to go with this...Nifong may be interested in justice...but doesn't seem to have time right now...I hope his presence at the Vigil was not another political ploy....JMO

That's right the Mayor, Bell was not at the vigil, but Mayor Pro Tem, Cora Cole McFadden was, it seems Cheek was at one point the Mayor Pro Tem. This should be interesting, but all politics aside, it's about getting the bird, prosecuting the bird, and making the prosecution stick.

Raven, you will be tried by a juror of your peers. I hope you had fun biking and I hope your future plans for biking are fun, remember them, because some day the only thing you will be riding is a ceramic potty in a very very very small cell.. I hope you aren't claustrophobic, well actually I do hope you are but that's cause I'm mean.

I realize this is not a political thing, but I guess my point was, I think Cheek will try and get things cleaned up and taken care of if elected. Maybe new blood on this case would be a good thing...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back