Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think that was something like Blue Island. I can't remember exactly.

Christy Cales did live in Downers Grove, IL when they had the house fire:

When Stacy's mother left for good, it came after Cales experienced crippling personal loss. Cales lost one little girl in a Downers Grove house fire in 1982 and then another child to SIDS in 1987, said Candace Aikin, another of Stacy Peterson's aunts.

http://www.feedchief.com/visit/foru...zrvnab-crimezrbbtidzrvn18106-z-Christie+Cales

I think you are right SS, Blue Island. I tried to find the town in relation to Bollingbrooke and Downers Grove but don't see it. Anyway, here is a link to a map of Ill. with cities.

Here ya go concerned

47bf41ed-000dd-07c0c-215f0c40&rnd=5005

Thanks, CP. Then it should go possibly towards it being John or the other male mentioned.

Does anyone else think that there could be a connection between Stacy Peterson and Lisa Stebic? I've been thinking about this for some time. Two women, both missing without a trace, within a few miles of each other. One ex-policeman husband, who used to own a local bar, who is a "person of interest". Another husband, who worked in proximity to ex-policeman's bar, also missing a wife. Does anyone else think there could be a connection here? Could Peterson and Stebic be "drinking buddies", and could both missing women be up in one of those mines up in northern WI near the Stebic property? It has been stated that there are hundreds of those abandoned mines up there, and it would be an onerous task, nearly impossible, to search them all.

Wasn't Peterson's bar near Oswego? Not too far from there? And Stebic worked at Dial Corporation in Oswego? This might be far-fetched, but something tells me there may be a connection here. Something to be checked out, IMO.

Does anyone else think that there could be a connection between Stacy Peterson and Lisa Stebic? I've been thinking about this for some time. Two women, both missing without a trace, within a few miles of each other. One ex-policeman husband, who used to own a local bar, who is a "person of interest". Another husband, who worked in proximity to ex-policeman's bar, also missing a wife. Does anyone else think there could be a connection here? Could Peterson and Stebic be "drinking buddies", and could both missing women be up in one of those mines up in northern WI near the Stebic property? It has been stated that there are hundreds of those abandoned mines up there, and it would be an onerous task, nearly impossible, to search them all.

Wasn't Peterson's bar near Oswego? Not too far from there? And Stebic worked at Dial Corporation in Oswego? This might be far-fetched, but something tells me there may be a connection here. Something to be checked out, IMO.

I don't really think that murderers conspire with one another.

Has the physical search for Stacy been called off? While there is no amount of money that can be placed on a life, there are many more missing in the Chicago area that have not been afforded the amount of money spent on the search for Stacy. Is this because DP was a policeman who may have committed murder, or is the search genuinely for Stacy?

I think all possibilities should be considered. Possibly Drew Peterson had someone else "take care" of Stacy, someone whom he had "something on" as a former cop.

I agree, Anita. Something has bothered me about this story since I heard it. Who knows? Maybe the two are buddies from Peterson's tavern. As I recall, it wasn't that far from where Stebic worked. Booze talks...so, when the story came out about Stebic and his missing wife, they could have had a serious conversation over a few beers. You never know! I just find it hard to believe we have two missing young wives, both said to be very devoted to their children and families, who have both turned up missing in such close proximity to one another.

I wouldn't put anything past DP.....They could know each other or have had dealings with each other. DP is sneaky....

On the FSP board I read today that Drew is going to be on the Today Show this Thursday. Rather that is true or not I don't know. But to me it seems very likely because he and Brodsky would want to get their on air time in before the big Stacy fundraiser this weekend. I also read that locally Sharon and one of Stacy's family members will be on Fox promoting the fundraiser this weekend. Just an FYI...can't validate it's accuracy at this point.

DD,
Thanks for the heads up.
I hope DP won't be able to make his Today Show interview. Maybe he'll be arrested before then for Kathleen's murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get