Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one dog smelled the trunk. Two dogs hit on the backyard. I could have sworn there were two dogs on the trunk but can not find anything other than media reports to back this up and all of the official info says one dog.

Oh, and let's all get something straight. ONE dog. Not DOGS. No offence, but that is the TRUTH.
:confused:
At the hearing the dog handlers said they had two dogs..one of the dogs was from another county...

Ms. Patty, it does say this:

"... and another Attorney/friend who was representing the interests of Cindy and George Anthony."

That's all I got, M'am.

That's what I remember "Attorney/friend" from way back. If I also remember this attorney was setting up some sort of trust account for donations to find Caylee. OH, please don't ask me for a link because I believe this was on TV. And if it was before August 14th, I didn't own a Flip Video! I plead innocent!

What body? It was someone else's body anyhow. Possibly a transient who thought a Pontiac would be a nice car to take a nap in -- he unfortunately fell asleep in it -- and died.

Luckily, he was teleported out of the car by space aliens who conducted medical experiments on him , but his DNA was an exact match to Caylee's.

I think you have finally uncovered who is Caylee's father!

I doubt TES is using any location information from Cindy . . . you know Casey hasn't offered any.

If they want to have a successful search -- you have to start out with facts.

Only one dog smelled the trunk. Two dogs hit on the backyard. I could have sworn there were two dogs on the trunk but can not find anything other than media reports to back this up and all of the official info says one dog.

Either way, there were two dogs.

:confused:
At the hearing the dog handlers said they had two dogs..one of the dogs was from another county...

That explains it then.. is that dog from a country that doesn't like the United States?

That would explain the dog "hitting" -- it was doing it out of spite.

Oh, and let's all get something straight. ONE dog. Not DOGS. No offence, but that is the TRUTH.

Could I get a link to that please? TV reported that two separate dogs made a hit on the same places. The only person I have heard say there was only one dog was Cindy.

I remember the man who trained one of them talking about how it was trained and he said he had not trained the other one, but would assume it was trained pretty much the same.

I saw that..........but not all Sunfires had the small spare. You could order the full size spare and that would make for a different size compartment. There is also the question if she had the hatch cover..........that would cover the entire lower back of the car.

I doubt that when the Anthony's purchased the car they made sure it had room for a full sized spare, just in case they needed to hide a childs body in it.

Yes, this is also true and researched. Green Team and I disagreed on this and once I did the research to find out the answer (Because I swore there were two dogs that smelled the trunk), the bond hearing and every other 'official' piece of info that I could find on it said ONE. Only the media kept saying DOGS. That's where the misinformation comes from.

THANK YOU, SLEUTHMOMMY. I have argued this here a few times.
One dog was used on the car. Then, two dogs in the yard. The same dog that hit the trunk hit the yard. However, that dog was "inconsistent" -not just according to Cindy. The other dog did not detect a mark.

The dog handler testified at the bond hearing.

That explains it then.. is that dog from a country that doesn't like the United States?

That would explain the dog "hitting" -- it was doing it out of spite.

Why didn't I think of that............should we send an email to Baez, so he can use it in his defense?

Well, the man from the impound lot who was with George said it smelled exactly the same as the one they had which had a man in it for 4 or 5 weeks that committed suicide.

Yes, but if there were a decomposing body in it, tire/no tire, cover/no cover, etc.... I think a body would be noticed under any circumstances!!! Think about it, can trunks really hide bodies?????? Especially when you notice a very bad smell and are investigating the smell, and find pizza with maggots and a trash bag in the trunk but no body????

I wonder what baez is gonna do theres no dought he has to ask for this case to be moved but hell to where i really dont think it matters where he goes to try and defend casey maybe alaska.lol and u know i been thinking about her barrying caylee in the back yard only to digg her up and move her ,Well first of all u have to dig a fair size hole and its not as if it was in a feils it was a tiny back yard i think they would have noticed if someone had dug it all up and filled it in..

Might not have to be Alaska. I have found people here in the midwest that did not know of this case when I started talking about it.:behindbar

What if Cindy mouthing off was supposed to be the distraction while George tried to hustle back and get the car? He had the keys out, walked up and opened the door. . . but the impound lot guy was right up his behind. Maybe I should think about going to bed ~LOL.
The impound guy didn't make George open the trunk, George did that himself to look for the source of the smell.

IF Caylee were in the car after 2 weeks, she would be substantially liquified by that time and the stench would have been smelled for quite a ways. No way she could have been in the car when they opened it at the towyard. Maybe that's not what you are saying..I am so tired :)

Well, I didn't want to be that graphic, but there you go. Even if George rushed straight home from the impound lot and cleaned non-stop with his Arm & Hammer detergent, a steam cleaner, and help from the aliens until 2 seconds before LE showed up, he still would NOT have been able to cover up a body being in the trunk for that long. The only way to pull this off would have been to replace the car with a duplicate and change the VIN # to match what was on all the documents.
Lanie

I doubt TES is using any location information from Cindy . . . you know Casey hasn't offered any.

If they want to have a successful search -- you have to start out with facts.

I couldn't help but chuckle... the latest flyer for missing Caylee Anthony has June 9th as the last seen date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member